Trump rally in California , dangerous situation

Hmmm, no. The kids are the victims of immigrant or Bernie thugs. It's not the result of anything Trump said but the direct result of some leftwing piece of shit spaying them in the face with pepper spray. Only the vilest piece of shit would try to blame Trump.

And only a braindead idiot could see no correlation between Trump's rhetoric and everything that is happening around it.

Yet you're blind to Barry's failures...
And of course Barry wasnt inciting violence with his..."if they bring a knife we'll bring guns"
You're a partisan hack.

Right, so saying "we think our president is wrong" and Trump endorsing people smacking other people are somehow equal? They're not. DC's never endorsed or encouraged violence. The Donald has. There is a difference.

Yes there is a difference: The Dixie Chicks were never attacked first. What the Donald was saying is not to put up with the protesters crap. That's exactly what we need as a leader of our country today. Right now, we have a guy that does nothing but take crap from his idiotic Iran contract to Putin buzzing our ships with their fighter jets. Let me ask you this: do you think that one ship of ours would have been buzzed if Trump were President today??

Trump knows nothing but how to attack. It's his MO. If Trump were president today you'd be one of the most hated country's in the world, and you'd be close to a dictatorship. You'd have gridlock in the senate and house - and that's not just because of Dems either.

How so. Is this just your opinion, or is there proof?

No more than the proof that Ray knows Putin would not be 'buzzing' your ships if Obama wasn't in charge. I do know that the US was not very well liked when Bush was in charge, and we like Trump a lot less than him, which is something in itself.[/QUOTE]

I guess time will tell. IF he is even elected.

(what happened to this and the other post? It's all messed up.

[

Yet you're blind to Barry's failures...
And of course Barry wasnt inciting violence with his..."if they bring a knife we'll bring guns"
You're a partisan hack.

And you're not a partisan hack, right? I think Barry has been an okay president at best. So I'm no great fan. However I call BS on all the shit trying to be stuck on him that was the result of 8 years that was the clusterfuck Bush presidency. I said the day he was elected - on this very board - that the right would stick it to him from day one. Go look at the history of this board from Nov 2008 and Jan 2009 - he was getting blamed for everything - from Iraq and your economy, through to the housing collapse - and he wasn't even in office. If he had received these types of criticisms 12-18 months into his presidency, it might give me pause for thought. But that's not what happened. From day one you guys gave it to him, so any credibility went out the window.

I guess time will tell. IF he is even elected.

(what happened to this and the other post? It's all messed up.

He won't get elected. He is unelectable.

That's what they say.
Well, except for the ones that say he IS electable.

Why do you feel he is unelectable?

He's not a serious candidate, he won't do well in the debates, he won't win any primaries, he won't get the nomination...blah, blah, blah.

That's what they say.
Well, except for the ones that say he IS electable.

Why do you feel he is unelectable?

He can't get the black, latino or women vote. Then there is the gay vote. And then there are the white men and women who like Hillary. So all he has are very very low percentages in the black, women and latino votes, and about the same number of white people Hillary has. He'll lose. Badly

Last edited:
He's not a serious candidate, he won't do well in the debates, he won't win any primaries, he won't get the nomination...blah, blah, blah.

he did terrible in the debates. He was awful. He won't get the nomination. It'll be a contested convention. I think he might run as an independent. And if he does get the nomination, he'll lose to the Dems. Pandering to your own party during GoP primaries is a lot different than doing so nationally.

The liberals are really showing up in force to demonstrate what vile, hate-filled, violent, intolerant people they are. And they want you to vote for their 'queen', the only candidate to have a body count as high if not higher than a weekend in Chicago or L.A.

:p

Trump draws 10, 20, 30 thousand people to his rallies. None of the other candidates come close to that. The only way he loses is if the GOP establishment fucks him over. If they do that, their party is finished. I don't think it will be a contested convention and if he gets the nomination he will kick Hillary's fat ass. President Trump!

Yeah, I'm sure those two little kids deserved to be pepper sprayed by the anti-Trump protesters.

Well, if you encourage violence, you get what you get...
Dumbfuck, Trump supporters aren't raiding Hillary rallies. The rioters show up stomping on police cars and the fault is those that dared disagree with them? Reality is difficult for you.

People die in wars.
Little kids shouldnt be sprayed in the face by democrats at a political rally.
And with Barry being the drone king you really shouldnt be whining about it so much...it makes your messiah look bad.

Thought so. "People die in wars". So the US is at war now is it. You don't help you case.

All the rest is empty rhetoric. I'm sure Obama was happy about what happened at the rally <sarcasm in case you missed it>. He's not my messiah. He's been an average president in my book. The reason he's looked so decent is because he followed on from the worst president in US history.
Carter was before obama, but obama didn't follow him. You must have destroyed your brain with drugs.

image.jpeg

Bammer care did it. Insurance was way cheaper before he messed with it. His plan is shit. I only have insurance because I worked for my company before the switch. Anyone there after for less then a year was layed off and brought on as subs. Their insurance is a bit more then mine. Was supposed to be cheaper. And if they liked their doctors, they could keep them. HMO anyone? That and this president has sent race relations back to about 1945 levels lots of stuff. But Bammer did one thing no American president has ever done. He has done more to increase the personal ownership of firearms. Also made me lots of bucks there.

Cheaper for who? And what about all those uninsured. You need to take a leaf out of NZ, Australia, UK's etc book. You need a mixture of both private and public health. Health should never be a profit-making endevour.

How has he put race relations back 70 years?
Healthcare shouldn't be profitable? Do you work for free? Do you even work?

Trump draws 10, 20, 30 thousand people to his rallies. None of the other candidates come close to that. The only way he loses is if the GOP establishment fucks him over. If they do that, their party is finished. I don't think it will be a contested convention and if he gets the nomination he will kick Hillary's fat ass. President Trump!

Agreed, unless the GOP wants to risk Trump running as an Independent and giving the crown to Hillary, they will have to give it to Trump.

he did terrible in the debates. He was awful. He won't get the nomination. It'll be a contested convention. I think he might run as an independent. And if he does get the nomination, he'll lose to the Dems. Pandering to your own party during GoP primaries is a lot different than doing so nationally.

It think what your side better look out for is if the FBI recommends and indictment for Hillary. If Obama goes through with it, she's finished, if he doesn't, it will expose the criminal ring that we currently have with this administration and it won't matter what the debates end up like, Hillary still loses.

Its pretty obvious the people don't want anything to do with a Washington DC candidate or GOP establishment hack, hence they all lost to Trump. Something that's not really discussed is just how difficult it would be for any outsider like Trump to win yet he's winning, THAT tells you just how pissed off the people are.

Right, so saying "we think our president is wrong" and Trump endorsing people smacking other people are somehow equal? They're not. DC's never endorsed or encouraged violence. The Donald has. There is a difference.

Yes there is a difference: The Dixie Chicks were never attacked first. What the Donald was saying is not to put up with the protesters crap. That's exactly what we need as a leader of our country today. Right now, we have a guy that does nothing but take crap from his idiotic Iran contract to Putin buzzing our ships with their fighter jets. Let me ask you this: do you think that one ship of ours would have been buzzed if Trump were President today??

Trump knows nothing but how to attack. It's his MO. If Trump were president today you'd be one of the most hated country's in the world, and you'd be close to a dictatorship. You'd have gridlock in the senate and house - and that's not just because of Dems either.

How so. Is this just your opinion, or is there proof?

No more than the proof that Ray knows Putin would not be 'buzzing' your ships if Obama wasn't in charge. I do know that the US was not very well liked when Bush was in charge, and we like Trump a lot less than him, which is something in itself.[/QUOTE]

theirguyourguy.jpg

Bammer care did it. Insurance was way cheaper before he messed with it. His plan is shit. I only have insurance because I worked for my company before the switch. Anyone there after for less then a year was layed off and brought on as subs. Their insurance is a bit more then mine. Was supposed to be cheaper. And if they liked their doctors, they could keep them. HMO anyone? That and this president has sent race relations back to about 1945 levels lots of stuff. But Bammer did one thing no American president has ever done. He has done more to increase the personal ownership of firearms. Also made me lots of bucks there.

Cheaper for who? And what about all those uninsured. You need to take a leaf out of NZ, Australia, UK's etc book. You need a mixture of both private and public health. Health should never be a profit-making endevour.

How has he put race relations back 70 years?

et3qbqsie0qglqslgq2oqg.png

Forum List

Back