Trump rally in California , dangerous situation

Mm, radical idgiots like those in the mideast North Korea tended not to mess around to much. Meh, I thought he was Okay. Made allot of money those year's. My insurance was $96.00 a month the ex and kids were $65.00 each. For a comparable plan now it cost 175 for me. Ex is finally a non issue thank gawd and the kids are $120.00 a month. So yeah, Bush was much better for my wallet then Bammer.

The mideast was a Bush creation. NK is just noise. Always has been. Nothing new there. Look at greedy health providers, not the president.

Bammer care did it. Insurance was way cheaper before he messed with it. His plan is shit. I only have insurance because I worked for my company before the switch. Anyone there after for less then a year was layed off and brought on as subs. Their insurance is a bit more then mine. Was supposed to be cheaper. And if they liked their doctors, they could keep them. HMO anyone? That and this president has sent race relations back to about 1945 levels lots of stuff. But Bammer did one thing no American president has ever done. He has done more to increase the personal ownership of firearms. Also made me lots of bucks there.

Mm, radical idgiots like those in the mideast North Korea tended not to mess around to much. Meh, I thought he was Okay. Made allot of money those year's. My insurance was $96.00 a month the ex and kids were $65.00 each. For a comparable plan now it cost 175 for me. Ex is finally a non issue thank gawd and the kids are $120.00 a month. So yeah, Bush was much better for my wallet then Bammer.

The mideast was a Bush creation. NK is just noise. Always has been. Nothing new there. Look at greedy health providers, not the president.

Bammer care did it. Insurance was way cheaper before he messed with it. His plan is shit. I only have insurance because I worked for my company before the switch. Anyone there after for less then a year was layed off and brought on as subs. Their insurance is a bit more then mine. Was supposed to be cheaper. And if they liked their doctors, they could keep them. HMO anyone? That and this president has sent race relations back to about 1945 levels lots of stuff. But Bammer did one thing no American president has ever done. He has done more to increase the personal ownership of firearms. Also made me lots of bucks there.

Consider yourself lucky. I lost my insurance entirely thanks to Commie Care.

there is no such thing as "commie care". there are only private insurance companies.

if you lost your insurance it had zero to do with the ACA unless your insurance was substandard in which case you would have had to get different insurance.

[
When it happened, most leftists here gave him a pass. The media gave him a pass. Trump gets no pass from either. If shouting burn this MF down, followed by people doing just that, is simply exercising free speech, then Trump's milder comments surely qualify as well, no?

Peaceful protests are great. I've not seen a peaceful protester get attacked by a Trump supporter. Non peaceful protesters are called instigators. They are paid to go instigate. They are not victims. What is disturbing to me is that so many think it is fine for protesters to bully, harass, threaten and actually assault people to stifle another's right to support their candidate. This is the USA. Intimidation tactics in our election process should mortify all of us, IMO. It is unacceptable.

I'm no fan of the Donald, but he has every right to run. People have every right to support and vote for him. No one has the right to intimidate or assault others in an attempt to get them to not support their candidate. Trump supporters are not crashing opponents' gatherings. Many of these protesters aren't even eligible to vote due to age or status. They have no right to punch another, damage public property or harass others. It is infuriating that anyone would defend this attempt to shut down any candidate like this.

I agree with a lot of what you say. However, he has said some really dumb things including agreeing with his supporters hitting critics. If you gonna play with fire....
I agfre

Many did. There is one dude I work with, been with us about 4 months. Likely makes $13.50 plus, minus. So he is a sub, and a new sub at that so he won't be seeing any raises anytime soon. Anyway, he makes to much for Medicaid, and has to buy Bammer care. But he can get SNAP benefits. To weird. Sucks about your insurance man.

Many did. There is one dude I work with, been with us about 4 months. Likely makes $13.50 plus, minus. So he is a sub, and a new sub at that so he won't be seeing any raises anytime soon. Anyway, he makes to much for Medicaid, and has to buy Bammer care. But he can get SNAP benefits. To weird. Sucks about your insurance man.

Well thank you very much. The thing is, I've always been employer insured my entire life until Commie Care came to town. Mind you, I'm 56 years old now.

Many of us have lost our insurance. In fact, a few years ago I evicted one of my tenants for late payment. The court takes 20% of a defendants net pay in garnishment.

I was surprised to see how much I was getting out of his paycheck. After all, I knew what he made. I had it in his rental application.

One of my other tenants became friends with the family, and he told me that my evicted tenant too lost his healthcare benefits, and his employer just put some extra cash into his paycheck. That explained the increased amount I was expecting.

The real kick in the ass is that employers need to keep under 50 employees to avoid Obama Care. Foreign workers do not count as Americans when it comes to this farce, so it makes more sense for an employer to hire somebody on a work visa than an American to stay under that 50 employee limit.

It's a bill written against American workers. What a shame.......

Yeah, I'm sure those two little kids deserved to be pepper sprayed by the anti-Trump protesters.

Well, if you encourage violence, you get what you get...

Yeah......I'm sure those little kids were serious shit starters.

Yeah, and i'm blaming the kids...and saying they deserved it, right? I bet you're the guy who gets all bent out of shape about kids getting pepper sprayed in an incident that is a result of inflammatory rhetoric by the Donald, but see some dirt poor farmer and his wife and six kids accidentally killed by a drone attack in Afghanistan as collateral damage.

Trump is to blame for the kids getting sprayed?

The leftwing talent for self delusion and deflection is astounding.

Yeah, and i'm blaming the kids...and saying they deserved it, right? I bet you're the guy who gets all bent out of shape about kids getting pepper sprayed in an incident that is a result of inflammatory rhetoric by the Donald, but see some dirt poor farmer and his wife and six kids accidentally killed by a drone attack in Afghanistan as collateral damage.

So this is war is it?
I guess I should act accordingly .....

You missed my point. They are both collateral damage, yet you seem to object to one, and I'm guessing you not as sympathetic to the more severe example.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, no. The kids are the victims of immigrant or Bernie thugs. It's not the result of anything Trump said but the direct result of some leftwing piece of shit spaying them in the face with pepper spray. Only the vilest piece of shit would try to blame Trump.

there is no such thing as "commie care". there are only private insurance companies.

if you lost your insurance it had zero to do with the ACA unless your insurance was substandard in which case you would have had to get different insurance.

ROFL! His insurance only became "sub standard" because Obamacare pronounced it substandard.

Your logic is circular.

The illusion that the left is tolerant and respective of the right of free speech and fundamental freedom of one to believe as they choose has been disclosed as a farce. Intolerance, censorship and subjugation are the only means they have to quiet opposing viewpoints, an indication their positions are indefensible and weak.

Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.(1) (4/30/2016)

I say so because in this campaign there is a lot of comedy show done by S.S.G..

Those rallies, either for trump or against him, have the purpose to raise his popularity.

What is S.S.G.?

" The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ...

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more. The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either. The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information. SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau. Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive harassment of innocent citizens. Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives. If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG. This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI uses our tax dollars for. The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators. If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/tradecencrimes/page447.html

Of course, Donald Trump himself is a S.S.G. - a high ranking one.

He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.

Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.(1) (4/30/2016)

I say so because in this campaign there is a lot of comedy show done by S.S.G..

Those rallies, either for trump or against him, have the purpose to raise his popularity.

What is S.S.G.?

" The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ...

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more. The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either. The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information. SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau. Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive harassment of innocent citizens. Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives. If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG. This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI uses our tax dollars for. The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators. If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/tradecencrimes/page447.html

Of course, Donald Trump himself is a S.S.G. - a high ranking one.

He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.

I know exactly what you speak of.

You must not read anything but posts you agree with,his failures are noted all over this board.
Weak ass economy,Barrycare and the huge cost increases in healthcare that came with it,unrivaled debt increase,no jobs that are worth a shit,unfettered illegal immigration,the middle east is a wreck,the middle class is tanking,our former allies hate us.
I could go on but i'd like to be in bed before sunrise.

He inherited a shit economy from Bush and it is in a much better state than what it was before he came on board. The level of illegal immigration is about the same as it has ever been. Jobless is down. Your former allies like you a lot better than they did under Bush. Bush and his cabal of Cheney et al started the clusterfuck that is the ME today. It's theirs to own. He hasn't done a great job over there, but anything done over there is a lose-lose situation - something I said on messageboards before 2003.

You must not read anything but posts you agree with,his failures are noted all over this board.
Weak ass economy,Barrycare and the huge cost increases in healthcare that came with it,unrivaled debt increase,no jobs that are worth a shit,unfettered illegal immigration,the middle east is a wreck,the middle class is tanking,our former allies hate us.
I could go on but i'd like to be in bed before sunrise.

He inherited a shit economy from Bush and it is in a much better state than what it was before he came on board. The level of illegal immigration is about the same as it has ever been. Jobless is down. Your former allies like you a lot better than they did under Bush. Bush and his cabal of Cheney et al started the clusterfuck that is the ME today. It's theirs to own. He hasn't done a great job over there, but anything done over there is a lose-lose situation - something I said on messageboards before 2003.

You know as well as I do that similar to this is said about each President that comes in office.

\

Yes there is a difference: The Dixie Chicks were never attacked first. What the Donald was saying is not to put up with the protesters crap. That's exactly what we need as a leader of our country today. Right now, we have a guy that does nothing but take crap from his idiotic Iran contract to Putin buzzing our ships with their fighter jets. Let me ask you this: do you think that one ship of ours would have been buzzed if Trump were President today??

Trump knows nothing but how to attack. It's his MO. If Trump were president today you'd be one of the most hated country's in the world, and you'd be close to a dictatorship. You'd have gridlock in the senate and house - and that's not just because of Dems either.

Last edited:
Right, so saying "we think our president is wrong" and Trump endorsing people smacking other people are somehow equal? They're not. DC's never endorsed or encouraged violence. The Donald has. There is a difference.

Yes there is a difference: The Dixie Chicks were never attacked first. What the Donald was saying is not to put up with the protesters crap. That's exactly what we need as a leader of our country today. Right now, we have a guy that does nothing but take crap from his idiotic Iran contract to Putin buzzing our ships with their fighter jets. Let me ask you this: do you think that one ship of ours would have been buzzed if Trump were President today??

Trump knows nothing but how to attack. It's his MO. If Trump were president today you'd be one of the most hated country's in the world, and you'd be close to a dictatorship. You'd have gridlock in the senate and house - and that's not just because of Dems either.[/QUOTE]

How so. Is this just your opinion, or is there proof?

Cheaper for who? And what about all those uninsured. You need to take a leaf out of NZ, Australia, UK's etc book. You need a mixture of both private and public health. Health should never be a profit-making endevour.

How has he put race relations back 70 years?

Hmmm, no. The kids are the victims of immigrant or Bernie thugs. It's not the result of anything Trump said but the direct result of some leftwing piece of shit spaying them in the face with pepper spray. Only the vilest piece of shit would try to blame Trump.

And only a braindead idiot could see no correlation between Trump's rhetoric and everything that is happening around it.

Right, so saying "we think our president is wrong" and Trump endorsing people smacking other people are somehow equal? They're not. DC's never endorsed or encouraged violence. The Donald has. There is a difference.

Trump knows nothing but how to attack. It's his MO. If Trump were president today you'd be one of the most hated country's in the world, and you'd be close to a dictatorship. You'd have gridlock in the senate and house - and that's not just because of Dems either.

How so. Is this just your opinion, or is there proof?[/QUOTE]

No more than the proof that Ray knows Putin would not be 'buzzing' your ships if Obama wasn't in charge. I do know that the US was not very well liked when Bush was in charge, and we like Trump a lot less than him, which is something in itself.

Forum List

Back