Trump Rally in Council Bluffs Iowa

Quit breathing. Your CO2 is affecting the planet.

That's not me, that is Joe Biden sniffing.

Dream on. The country is hanging by a thread.
A thread with the best unemployment rate since the 60s
1688799956895.png

Look, Honey, BLOW ME. You've been here a grand total of 2 days. I usually don't acknowledge people until you've put in more like at least a year here. Until then, you don't know crap about nothin. You're just another sawed-off troll looking to bash conservatism because you suck communist dicks. YOU are the one crying because despite everything, years and years and billions spent, Trump is still in the race as the most popular politician and candidate for the WH on the planet.
Blow your nose

A thread with the best unemployment rate since the 60s
View attachment 802467

So..................................

BULLDOG has a computer that he/she/it can use to create documents and photos out of thin air that look very convincing.

Take his/her/its titty picture of Ivanka Trump, which he/she/it uses as an avatar. Use every tool at your disposal to find that actual photo on the internet. IT'S NOT THERE. Wouldn't you think that the internet, which is run by leftist censorship, would LOVE to see a degrading photo of Ivanka? IT'S NOT THERE.

And here's a safety hint. DO NOT CLICK ANY LINK THAT BULLDOG PURPORTS WILL PROVE HIS/HER/ITS CLAIM THAT THE PHOTO IS NOT EDITED. Your device will be very sorry. Experience is a good teacher.

So, anything that BULLDOG offers as "evidence" is not to be taken as genuine.

So................................................

So..................................

BULLDOG has a computer that he/she/it can use to create documents and photos out of thin air that look very convincing.

Take his/her/its titty picture of Ivanka Trump, which he/she/it uses as an avatar. Use every tool at your disposal to find that actual photo on the internet. IT'S NOT THERE. Wouldn't you think that the internet, which is run by leftist censorship, would LOVE to see a degrading photo of Ivanka? IT'S NOT THERE.

And here's a safety hint. DO NOT CLICK ANY LINK THAT BULLDOG PURPORTS WILL PROVE HIS/HER/ITS CLAIM THAT THE PHOTO IS NOT EDITED. Your device will be very sorry. Experience is a good teacher.

So, anything that BULLDOG offers as "evidence" is not to be taken as genuine.

So................................................

It's easy enough to find. Just Google "Ivanka's titty"

Oh boy. The courts who wouldn't even hear Trump's cases and told him he needed to file BEFORE the 2020 election and claimed he had no standing are now assuring us that everything was on the up and up despite me LIVING in a swing state and KNOWING the laws weren't followed!

The entire 2020 election was illegal and out of order.
1688833298807.gif

Forum List

Back