Trump rebuked for sharing video showing Biden hog-tied on pickup truck

President Trump didn't make the video, he just watched and shared it, got a chuckle.

Notice how much you libs shared the video of President Trump being decapitated by Kathy Griffin. You guys weren't offended.

1711822856994.png

Honestly, my interest here was just to see the Joe hog-tied video.

Folks sure are sensitive these days. Although when it comes to politics, I feel most of the time we're hearing about crocodile tears. Heck when I was a youngster we had LBJ using video of an atomic bomb blast against his opponent Goldwater (which I heard as a joke is what they called pee in the White House).

President Trump didn't make the video, he just watched and shared it, got a chuckle.

Notice how much you libs shared the video of President Trump being decapitated by Kathy Griffin. You guys weren't offended.
Liberals lack humor. They can’t even laugh at themselves. They really get upset when conservatives laugh at them even though they often do and say stupid stuff.

What sort of mentality is at work here ? Is this the extent if his policy offer ?

I think Bart Simpson is more of a functioning adult than Donny.

Hell, even Homer is more mature.
So a truck has a picture of the worthless Joe Biden (I SAID PICTURE) hog tied and gagged on the tailgate of a pickup truck and you lefties are going nuts?

Anyone remember this? You fucks start the shit, then when the shit comes back at you, you whine like little pussy pajama boys.

1711825012704.png

^^^
Violent fascist.

Why else would he instantly jump in to excuse death threats? Nobody forced him to do it. He's just a violent fascist douchebag.

It's not a death threat. It's a joke and all of you on both sides need to lighten the fuck up about petty stuff like this.

So a truck has a picture of the worthless Joe Biden (I SAID PICTURE) hog tied and gagged on the tailgate of a pickup truck and you lefties are going nuts?

Anyone remember this? You fucks start the shit, then when the shit comes back at you, you whine like little pussy pajama boys.

View attachment 924657

Did Obama forward that picture to all his friends?
Trump did

Conservatives suck at comparatives

You compare the petty, childlike taunts of your candidate for President with those of a second rate comedian

Forum List

Back