Trump releasing tax info!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Trunk tweeted out that he is releasing his financial statements.

He released them a week or so ago, financial statements doesn't mean tax returns

Let's suppose that Trump paid no income tax for 2015 and he is under constant audit by the IRS. That may make him sound like a criminal but everything is above board with Trump and above board means legal.

He released them a week or so ago, financial statements doesn't mean tax returns

Let's suppose that Trump paid no income tax for 2015 and he is under constant audit by the IRS. That may make him sound like a criminal but everything is above board with Trump and above board means legal.

If Trump paid extremely low taxes for years,

arguing for lower taxes for the Rich on the campaign trail rings a bit hollow.

If Trump had tax issues we'd know it by now

Trump was born into great wealth and perhaps that is why a lot of people don't like him. I admit that I am a little envious of great wealth but don't sit on the pity pot worrying about my normal life.

Trump was born into great wealth and perhaps that is why a lot of people don't like him. I admit that I am a little envious of great wealth but don't sit on the pity pot worrying about my normal life.

Because you're not a left loon waiting on someone to take care of you.

Because you're not a left loon waiting on someone to take care of you.

I was born under a full moon and that makes me a lunatic.

Forum List

Back