Trump Report Card, March

I have a Trumpian friend who has told me for the second time that this will go away when it gets warm. He had no idea of course (they never do) that Costa Rica has over 200 cases. He does now but I left it up to him to try to locate Costa Rica on a map.
I doubt you could identify Transdniester on the map without looking it up, doofus.

All he had to do -- ALL HE HAD TO DO -- was be smart and thoughtful and pragmatic. No doom and gloom, no pie in the sky.
But he Just. Doesn't. Have. The. Capacity.
Lol, Trump is doing a great job, but you TDS folk cant let it go.
Newsom, Cuomo, Johns Hopkins and even Ilhan Omar said Trump is doing a great job, lol, but you dyed in the wool NeverTrumpers are just hilarious in denial.

You guys are like some old Southern racist who cant admit thata black person like Ben Carson can do anything good and respectable. Give a million excuses why anything Trump does is not really all that good, and pick at every point of trivia and make shit up if you have to.

But the undeniable FACT is the USA is doing much better on a per capita basis than Erudite Europe is.

He implied it... that's why a lot of his supporters believed the virus itself, and the lethality of it, was a hoax, a democratic hoax.....
How does criticizing the media imply something about COVID19?

All he had to do -- ALL HE HAD TO DO -- was be smart and thoughtful and pragmatic. No doom and gloom, no pie in the sky.
But he Just. Doesn't. Have. The. Capacity.
Lol, Trump is doing a great job, but you TDS folk cant let it go.
Newsom, Cuomo, Johns Hopkins and even Ilhan Omar said Trump is doing a great job, lol, but you dyed in the wool NeverTrumpers are just hilarious in denial.

You guys are like some old Southern racist who cant admit thata black person like Ben Carson can do anything good and respectable. Give a million excuses why anything Trump does is not really all that good, and pick at every point of trivia and make shit up if you have to.

But the undeniable FACT is the USA is doing much better on a per capita basis than Erudite Europe is.
As I've said elsewhere, I have never seen this kind of attachment. I sincerely don't understand it.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I know I can't.

Let's hope things work out well.

As I've said elsewhere, I have never seen this kind of attachment. I sincerely don't understand it.
Attachment? That is funny. I have very reluctantly swung over to Trump and I held my nose to vote for him in 2016. My posts from that election show it. I last supported Ted Cruz before he slammed Trump for causing the violence in Chicago.

No matter what Trump does, or any other elected Republican President since JFK, you Dims will carp on it, run it down and insist a Dimocrat would have done it better, no matter what. You guys have had legislation submitted to impeach EVERY SINGLE ELECTED REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT SINCE NIXON. FACT ! !

You ideologues are simply insane.

Cutting and pasting from Vox is not going to cut the proverbial mustard, dude.

Wanna be accused of lying or making things up by a right-wing retard?

Easy, quote the Dear Leader word by word.

Then they turn around and quote Fox or InfoWars or Breitbart or GatewayPundit or whatever benighted morsels they find in the vast expanses of the alt-right blabbosphere as if it were gospel.

That prion disease of the brain ravaging Rightardia is way, way worse than even the coronavirus.

Last edited:
He implied it... that's why a lot of his supporters believed the virus itself, and the lethality of it, was a hoax, a democratic hoax.....
How does criticizing the media imply something about COVID19?
He said the corona virus coverage was the new Democratic hoax...

the coverage and Democrats were TRUTHFUL, what the President was promoting as a nothing burger, was UNTRUTHFUL.

Forum List

Back