Trump Reportedly Suggests Wave of anti-Semitic Incidents Could Be False Flags Perpetrated by Jews

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Now this is the Jewish press, but what is going on? Sure Jews have been caught painting swastikas and whatnot before, but the President actually speaking on it? Fun stuff watching this one play out.

BTW...

d.jpg

Trump reportedly suggests wave of anti-Semitic incidents could be false flags perpetrated by Jews

Well it's certainly not out of the question. You had D's provoking violence and trying to get Trump people blamed on a continual basis during the election.

Then Michelle Fields was busted for her big freaking lie that Corey manhandled her.

Just recently the audio was leaked about the activists at the town halls dressing like conservatives and being scripted to completely shut down the venue.

Multiple false claims of abuse by Trump people that have actually resulted in arrests of the "fake victims".

It's really not crazy. The left is completely out of their minds so anything is possible.

Democrat Fake News gibberish. There is no credible proof he ever said that. We're just supposed to trust lunatic Democrat Trump-Haters on it. Sorry, i'm gonna pass.

While i do think this is Democrat Fake News shite, i also think False Flag events are real. False Flags work. That's just the reality.

"Reportedly suggests"? That's pretty far fetched even for the pathetic angry desperate left. Is the link a trick to get us to log on to some crazy left wing site?

Democrat Fake News gibberish. There is no credible proof he ever said that. We're just supposed to trust lunatic Democrat Trump-Haters on it. Sorry, i'm gonna pass.
Actually, the ADL was on him even before the election.

This was back in August:

“The undercurrents of anti-Semitism and bigotry that characterized the America First movement...

Can't make this up...
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach

There is no "undercurrent of anti-semitism" or "bigotry" in the America First movement.

Anyone who thinks there is, is a fool.

The ADL, needs to be less stupid.

Actually, the ADL was on him even before the election.

This was back in August:

“The undercurrents of anti-Semitism and bigotry that characterized the America First movement...

Can't make this up...
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach

Democrat lies. Israel is actually looking forward to better relations under Trump. Obama was very hostile towards Israel during his tenure. Donald Trump isn't Antisemitic in any way, shape, or form. The only ones suggesting that, are shameful Democrat bastards.

Forum List

Back