trump/Republican's plan to kill 100,000 High$ manufacturing jobs???

Rocko, post: 16042800
Not worth it when you consider the terrorism the Iranians will bring to the world because of the Iran deal.

Guess you don't work in the Airline Industry. And you've figured out what terrorism Iran will bring to the world because of the Iran deal.

There very well could be less. You know nothing unless you are Nostrademus.

Not worth it when you consider the terrorism the Iranians will bring to the world because of the Iran deal.

Guess you don't work in the Airline Industry. And you've figured out what terrorism Iran will bring to the world because of the Iran deal.

Um even obozo admitted Iran is going to use some of the Iran deal money to fund terrorism

Slow down and relax snowflake....we speak English here.....try again....

Let us explain reality to our Right Wing friends...

If (or when, if you believe Trump) you place sanctions on Iran, no other country will follow you...

Airbus will easily sell them the planes, France will be very happy...

The sanctions will have little to no effect... Trump is considered and idiot at using soft power in the world and he has appointed so far no much better....

Just look at the Taiwan move last week... Just tell us how the US is going to put real pressure on North Korea now... The US has been working with China on tieing up NK and now Trump has just slapped them in the face...

This is your problem, the world is playing chess at this level playing multiple moves ahead and Trump is playing snap...

Shouldn't that headline read
"Obama's loosening of trade restrictions enables Boeing to make multi-billion dollar deal with Iran, a country known for funding terrorist organisations."

I wonder how long it will be before one of those nice, shiny, new Jets will be flown into a building filled with Americans ?

Like the US has a problem with those who fund terrorists. Try Saudi Arabia, the US's big buddies in the Middle East.

If (or when, if you believe Trump) you place sanctions on Iran, no other country will follow you...

The sanctions will have little to no effect... Trump is considered and idiot at using soft power in the world and he has appointed so far no much better....

Just look at the Taiwan move last week... Just tell us how the US is going to put real pressure on North Korea now... The US has been working with China on tieing up NK and now Trump has just slapped them in the face...

This is your problem, the world is playing chess at this level playing multiple moves ahead and Trump is playing snap...
I have no problem bombing French planes....

So explain to us how it is different this time compared to the Democrats North Korea deal?

upload_2016-12-12_20-42-6.jpeg

Again you and Obama dont know how to play checkers much less Chess way out of your league kid

Btw China is scared shitless , Trump got there attention....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../index.html?client=ms-android-boost-us&espv=1

China has warned that it's "seriously concerned" after President-elect Donald Trump questioned whether the United States should keep its long-standing position that Taiwan is part of "one China."

"Obama's loosening of trade restrictions enables Boeing to make multi-billion dollar deal with Iran, a country known for funding terrorist organisations."

I wonder how long it will be before one of those nice, shiny, new Jets will be flown into a building filled with Americans ?

Like the US has a problem with those who fund terrorists. Try Saudi Arabia, the US's big buddies in the Middle East.
I do have a problem with Saudi Arabia but Iran is a bigger one.

Do you have a problem with the govt giving money to companies in order for them to be stronger than smaller businesses they're competing with?

Do you have a problem with the govt giving money to companies in order for them to be stronger than smaller businesses they're competing with?
Giving them money how ?

Giving them money how ?

You do realize that 7 million is being given to a company to keep half it's workforce in the US, don't you? Making them more competitive than smaller businesses doing the same thing.

Giving them money how ?

You do realize that 7 million is being given to a company to keep half it's workforce in the US, don't you? Making them more competitive than smaller businesses doing the same thing.
You mean the tax breaks ? You must be a liberal because only a lefty would believe that a tax break is stealing from the government. Bet you didn't think about all that tax revenue the government will collect from employed workers over the next 10 years or the money they will put back into the economy in that time, buying the goods and services of other companies want to bet its more than 7 million ?

Giving them money how ?

You mean the tax breaks ? You must be a liberal because only a lefty would believe that a tax break is stealing from the government. Bet you didn't think about all that tax revenue the government will collect from employed workers over the next 10 years or the money they will put back into the economy in that time, buying the goods and services of other companies want to bet its more than 7 million ?

I didn't say "stealing from the govt", why do you need to put something in that wasn't said? Wait, let me guess, it's easier to argue against what someone didn't say than what they did say.

The govt is giving an unfair advantage. Why shouldn't all companies get give $8,500 per employee in tax breaks then? That's fair, right?

Last edited:
ThunderKiss1965
Bet you didn't think about all that tax revenue the government will collect from employed workers over the next 10 years or the money they will put back into the economy in that time, buying the goods and services of other companies want to bet its more than 7 million ?

Even someone as dopey as Sarah Palin sees Chrony capitalism for what it is.

But setting that aside - if this is such a good ROI for taxpayers then why in the hell is Trump Pence and Carrier still sending 1300 jobs to Mexico. Why not spend 16, million and keep all the Carrier jobs and all that "money they will put back into the economy in that time, buying the goods and services of other companies.

I can't get a Trumpunist Party member to explain why such a great deal as defined by you was not expanded.

Why is that?

We should make some f22's for Iran... That way they can take over the middle east and stabilize it instead of us.
Guess it's a good thing Obama dropped sanctions there, hmm?
The sanctions weren't Obama's. They were from all over the world. Sanctions from just the US would never have worked.

You know that, right? Tell us you knew that.

We should make some f22's for Iran... That way they can take over the middle east and stabilize it instead of us.
Guess it's a good thing Obama dropped sanctions there, hmm?
The sanctions weren't Obama's. They were from all over the world. Sanctions from just the US would never have worked.

You know that, right? Tell us you knew that.

and you know the rest of the world followed Obamas lead in dropping the sanctions.

"You know that, right? Tell us you knew that"

Forum List

Back