Sanctions on Iran to cost Boeing and Airbus 20 billion each AND

Well I don't see to many demonstrations with Death to the French here in the U.S., so Iran's designation may very well be deserved... This list is more than likely pretty well thought out... Iranians are well know for their financial and weaponry backing of the Hezbollah to the tune of $100 million a year... As a wise man once said "Send Money, Guns and Lawyers"...

Others on the list of State Sponsored Terrorists are juvenile delinquents compared to Iran... I am surprised you would even passively defend Iran...

What was the last country that Iran invaded?

I no longer believe the US has any moral high ground in such areas
Iraq, but that's not the point.

You know what sponsoring terrorism is? WAit, do you know what terrorism is? We should start simple.

Would u consider murdering nuke scientists on foreign soil to be terrorism ?

I wouldn't consider stopping nuclear research by terrorists a bad thing.

Oh I get it . “Terrorism “ depends on if the actions are done by your guys or the other guys .
Terrorism is actively targeting noncombatants the US doesn't do that if you think otherwise you don't know what the fuçk your talking about.

Terrorism is actively targeting noncombatants the US doesn't do that if you think otherwise you don't know what the fuçk your talking about.

TK 1965 you have hit the proverbial nail right on the head... Most of these dunderheads have no clue how the real world operates... Ours is not to reason why, we just have to objectively beat them profusely about the head and shoulders with truth and common sense... :thup:

:lol:

Airbus isn't an American company, they're French, and their planes are made in France.

Unless France backs out of the Iran deal, I see no reason why their order will be cancelled.

Or potentially they'll take over boeing's orders too.... win for France.

I don't think so...

“We’re not going to choose one camp over another. We’re not going to be the allies of Iran against the United States of America”, Macron said in a news conference in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Iran signs oil deal with UK group as France’s Total exits

Yeah, but then again the French have been known to say such things, and then not do them.

France vows to trade with Iran in defiance of US"

France vows to trade with Iran in defiance of US
Europe: Are we America’s vassals?’
By
VT Senior Editors
--------------------------------------------------------------------
May 11, 2018

By - Associated Press - Thursday, May 17, 2018

Latest information wins...

Well done for reposting what I posted.

:lol:

Airbus isn't an American company, they're French, and their planes are made in France.

Unless France backs out of the Iran deal, I see no reason why their order will be cancelled.
Airbus is European/multinational. Let me guess...you are a trump supporter.

If we try to reinstate sanctions all by our lonesome selves, it won't really hurt Iran that much - they'll just buy from other countries.

It'll only hurt American companies.
There are many nations that will follow are lead and stay with us...can't speak for the greedy bastards in the EU but Iran will feel the sting regardless....
Nobody likes the US because of trump he is burning all bridges. And what happened to america first?

So we should back a regime like Iran for a few jobs......holy shit.....the self righteous left is now turning practical....except it's on the wrong issue.....just like you guys......you guys couldn't hit water from a boat.

Trump is busy trying to boost jobs in China now. Try to keep up.

So we should back a regime like Iran for a few jobs......holy shit.....the self righteous left is now turning practical....except it's on the wrong issue.....just like you guys......you guys couldn't hit water from a boat.

If we try to reinstate sanctions all by our lonesome selves, it won't really hurt Iran that much - they'll just buy from other countries.

Wrong again, dumbass......the Frogs are contemplating cancelling a big natural gas contract to avoid pissing off Trump. He will sanction any country we catch trading with your beloved ragheads. Once again your hatred for Trump overshadows you giving crap about our Nation's welfare.
I think these people aren't familiar with people who make things happen....they are used to the lead from behind Obama types.

Trump is making lots of things happen. Federal lawyers are busier than they have been since Nixon.

Well I don't see to many demonstrations with Death to the French here in the U.S., so Iran's designation may very well be deserved... This list is more than likely pretty well thought out... Iranians are well know for their financial and weaponry backing of the Hezbollah to the tune of $100 million a year... As a wise man once said "Send Money, Guns and Lawyers"...

Others on the list of State Sponsored Terrorists are juvenile delinquents compared to Iran... I am surprised you would even passively defend Iran...

You know what sponsoring terrorism is? WAit, do you know what terrorism is? We should start simple.

Oh I get it . “Terrorism “ depends on if the actions are done by your guys or the other guys .
Oh this guy is not only an idiot but a classical lefty equating the US with Iran.......yeah he hates America, no wonder he loves terrorists and Iran.

Wrong again, dumbass......the Frogs are contemplating cancelling a big natural gas contract to avoid pissing off Trump. He will sanction any country we catch trading with your beloved ragheads. Once again your hatred for Trump overshadows you giving crap about our Nation's welfare.
I think these people aren't familiar with people who make things happen....they are used to the lead from behind Obama types.

Trump is making lots of things happen. Federal lawyers are busier than they have been since Nixon.

Well they do have the fake Russia probe, which is falling apart
they do have to defend the travel ban, which is a good thing
and of course his litany of accomplishments....so I'm very happy.
so when they don't impeach trump are you going to use a knife or a gun?

He's an American hating leftist.....he doesn't even understand your premise

I don't think so...

“We’re not going to choose one camp over another. We’re not going to be the allies of Iran against the United States of America”, Macron said in a news conference in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Yeah, but then again the French have been known to say such things, and then not do them.

LOL, so you guys put up the premise that the US will lose prestige because we don't "keep" our agreements, then make that statement.....you guys really don't even understand what you're posting.......Learn about facts and logic.......it'll really help your game.

Forum List

Back