trump/Republican's plan to kill 100,000 High$ manufacturing jobs???

Iran and Boeing Sign $16.6 Billion Deal on Sale of 80 Aircraft

In a statement, Boeing said the deal would support tens of thousands of American jobs directly associated with production and delivery of the airplanes, and nearly 100,000 jobs in the broader aerospace industry in the United States.

• A Boeing 747 belonging to Iran’s national airline at Mehrabad International Airport in Tehran in 2003.
    HASAN SARBAKHSHIAN / ASSOCIATED PRESS

This after making a big whoop tee doooo over 710 carrier jobs.

Trump the job killer right from the start.

First we must conclude our plan to kill all the first born.

owebo, post: 16042852
So, there is no link.....huh..

Are you really that stupid? Is Trump gonna end the Iran Deal or not? He said he would.

The Iran deal allows for the Boeing deal to move forward. If Trump kills the deal and/or Republican's impose new sanctions on Iran it will kill 100,000 jobs.

Do you want Trump to kill the "worst disaster deal ever made" or do you want him to back down? Or do you not have enough brain power to do anything but ask for a link. You want a link to what?

The ability to think on ones own would not require a link. It is a very simple equation.

Trump kills the Iran deal, now he kills 100,000 US jobs.

Which do you prefer?
I wouldn't want to work for a company that does deals with a country that sponsors terrorism.
ThunderKiss1965, post: 16042693.
I wonder how long it will be before one of those nice, shiny, new Jets will be flown into a building filled with Americans

That was Sunni terrorists that did that. Iran are Shiite.
They don't know the difference. Neither did Bush.
Don't care what sect they are from. Iran is a confirmed supporter of terrorist organizations.

Matthew, post: 16042627
We should make some f22's for Iran... That way they can take over the middle east and stabilize it instead of us.

The US invasion of Iraq put Iran on that path, but Iran still needed our help to save the Iran backed Shitte run government from ISIS.

We honestly can't possibly stabilize Iraq without Iran's help against ISIS but Republican's will never admit that it was a Republican dimwit President that undermined the Sunni Shiite balance in the ME.

ThunderKiss1965, post: 16043442
I wouldn't want to work for a company that does deals with a country that sponsors terrorism.

Why not? What work do you do?

Did you vote for the presidential candidate that is deeply compromised by Putin. Putin supports Assad in Syria who has committed war crimes the past four years.

Rex Tillerson will be Trump's Sec of State. Putin put the medal of friendship around Tillerson's neck.

You seem to be ok with all the innocent civilians Assad and Putin has killed in Syria.

Do you regret your Trump vote Mr High morals.

You just trashed every Boeing employee. Hypocrit.

Did you vote for the presidential candidate that is deeply compromised by Putin. Putin supports Assad in Syria who has committed war crimes the past four years.

Rex Tillerson will be Trump's Sec of State. Putin put the medal of friendship around Tillerson's neck.

You seem to be ok with all the innocent civilians Assad and Putin has killed in Syria.

Disabled Veteran.

Disabled Veteran.

First off I know what Russia is doing in Syria. Putin played Obama he's has been bombing rebels Obama supports. Did you know that ?
By the way how many foreign governments donated to the Clinton Foundation and her campaign thank you have a nice day

Giving more money to a country that sponsors terrorism nothing bad could come from that. Anyone else find it rather odd that the left has no problems with Iran geeting millions of dollars from the U.S. under Obama are the same left who bitch 24/7 about Trump and Putin and are also the same left who mocked Mitt Romney big time in 2012 when he called Russia our geopolitical foe?

GHook93, post: 16042778
First Iran could purchase more then a plane or 2 of that.

Was that intended to be a statement that could be comprehended by anyone?

Second, 100k manufacturing jobs who the fuck are you crappin?!?!?

It's in the OP NY Times quoting Boeing.

I figure $16 billion coming from Iran's coffers to US economy would definitely support 100,000 jobs across all production supply and transportation lines.

I guess you'd rather see Iran's dollars go to France or Russia to their own military.

Do you have anything intelligent to say on this subject?

Slow down and relax snowflake....we speak English here.....try agai

What good is your English if you have no factual points or intelligent arguments to make for your case, whatever your case may be.

In a statement, Boeing said the deal would support tens of thousands of American jobs directly associated with production and delivery of the airplanes, and nearly 100,000 jobs in the broader aerospace industry in the United States.

• A Boeing 747 belonging to Iran’s national airline at Mehrabad International Airport in Tehran in 2003.
    HASAN SARBAKHSHIAN / ASSOCIATED PRESS

This after making a big whoop tee doooo over 710 carrier jobs.

Trump the job killer right from the start.

Hmmmmmm, imagine how many jobs would be lost if Clinton hadn't have sold 20% of our uranium to Russia?

Some jobs ain't worth It kid.

First Iran could purchase more then a plane or 2 of that.

Was that intended to be a statement that could be comprehended by anyone?

Second, 100k manufacturing jobs who the fuck are you crappin?!?!?

It's in the OP NY Times quoting Boeing.

I figure $16 billion coming from Iran's coffers to US economy would definitely support 100,000 jobs across all production supply and transportation lines.

I guess you'd rather see Iran's dollars go to France or Russia to their own military.

Do you have anything intelligent to say on this subject?

On the bright side we would get our 400 million back that the mesiah paid Irans ransom demands....

Why everyone's of course. We are evil Republicans afterall. Next we'll be supplying your grandparents with dog food in place of much needed medication!

You brought it up, not me. The fact is if Trump and Republicans carry out their threat to scrap the Iran nuclear deal it will threaten 100,000 high paying manufacturing jobs here in the US.

Are you for that or against it, knowing that Iran can by airliners from other countries that could use that huge long term economic boost?

Won't answer. We know why.

Pop23, post: 16043911
Some jobs ain't worth It kid.

Good to meet all you jobs hypocrites. You do know that Iran could purchase airliners from a country other than the Great Satan.

Look at it this way. Iran had decided to put 17 billion of their funds into the Great Satan's economy.

There is a subtle but existent diplomatic gain coming with a huge financial gain for an American great corporation and and thousands of American workers and their families.

Why everyone's of course. We are evil Republicans afterall. Next we'll be supplying your grandparents with dog food in place of much needed medication!

You brought it up, not me. The fact is if Trump and Republicans carry out their threat to scrap the Iran nuclear deal it will threaten 100,000 high paying manufacturing jobs here in the US.

Are you for that or against it, knowing that Iran can by airliners from other countries that could use that huge long term economic boost?

Won't answer. We know why.
Fuck Iran. Unlike you idiots I don't sell my principles to the highest bidder

GHook93, post: 16042802
Which is a good thing numbnutz

The Iran deal always was a good thing. Will Trump and Republican's now recognize that fact - or will Trump claim it's his deal now?

The Iran deal is a damn travesty. It is going to spark a nuclear arms race. I am just glad we now have a new president will be chop up the calamity once and for all.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Let us explain reality to our Right Wing friends...

If (or when, if you believe Trump) you place sanctions on Iran, no other country will follow you...

Airbus will easily sell them the planes, France will be very happy...

The sanctions will have little to no effect... Trump is considered and idiot at using soft power in the world and he has appointed so far no much better....

Just look at the Taiwan move last week... Just tell us how the US is going to put real pressure on North Korea now... The US has been working with China on tieing up NK and now Trump has just slapped them in the face...

This is your problem, the world is playing chess at this level playing multiple moves ahead and Trump is playing snap...

Let me explain it to you! This agreement, NOT TREATY (never went through Congressional approval), can and will be overturned by executive order. Might be the first thing he does! At that point sanctions are back on and YES most of our allies will be on board with it.

Oh and since Trump won and the GOP OWNS both houses of congress there is nothing you worthless liberals can do about it! How does that make you feel?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back