Trump reverses himself on NATO. Now you guys have to stop hating NATO

Dios mio, a politician who changes his stance on something instead of being rigidly hidebound to a position for all time. Whatever shall we do with people who modify their outlook when events demand they do so instead of being closed minded?

Trump shuns NATO and RWs are humping each other ... part of the platform that got his sorry ass nominated..

he walks it back and the idiots hand him a free pass ...

F'em

Dios mio, a politician who changes his stance on something instead of being rigidly hidebound to a position for all time. Whatever shall we do with people who modify their outlook when events demand they do so instead of being closed minded?

But, changes his stance constantly in a matter of months or even days? He's a fruit loop.

Trump shuns NATO and RWs are humping each other ... part of the platform that got his sorry ass nominated..

F'em

Trump is now fully owned and operated by the GOP establishment.

All you Trumptards can now stop pretending you were rebelling against your good ole GOP by supporting Trump.

Did I miss where I aligned my opinion to Trumps? When did I start hating NATO to begin with?

As for trump changing his mind, its going to happen. 1) he is still learning. 2) he panders and lies. Big deal. Despite that he is still the more honest of the two candidates which is scary

F'em

All you Trumptards can now stop pretending you were rebelling against your good ole GOP by supporting Trump.
Trump was never against NATO, so you can drop your horse shit now.

F'em

no, he didn't hate it, he was just going to abandon its core reason for existing

NATO has to go. It's an obsolete bureaucracy. They only purpose it's serving now, is to create conflict around the world. The Globalist Elites are now even starting another Cold War with Russia to ensure its survival. Close ties with Russia would likely spell the end for NATO.

Without their new war, the People might just stand up and demand its end. The NATO Globalist Elites are getting very nervous about that. They need to hurry up and start that new Cold War. I really do think it's time to disband NATO. And i feel that way no matter how any Politician feels about it.

Honestly, this man is mentally insane. Seriously, he probably doesn't have any core convictions. I would never trust him in power.

Spoken Like a stupid lame ass texass fool.

F'em

Can you guys actually show where Trump thought we should tear up NATO? I believe he said that other NATO partners should have to contribute more.

F'em

Very funny. Very wrong. Very boring.

NATO isn't 'defending' anything anymore. It's actually an aggressor and is creating conflicts all around the world now. Its time is up. It serves no credible purpose anymore. Time to disband.

Did I miss where I aligned my opinion to Trumps? When did I start hating NATO to begin with?

As for trump changing his mind, its going to happen. 1) he is still learning. 2) he panders and lies. Big deal. Despite that he is still the more honest of the two candidates which is scary

This guy is more honest?

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Trump has backpeddled his hate. Now you can stop defending him and start saying how NATO is valuable again

I'm not sure you know what hate is. You need to end it in yourself before you can help others change

This guy is more honest?

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Deflections don't count.

This show who the fucking liar is.

“we should pull out of NATO,” as Clinton claims Trump said.

Trump, April 27: They look at the United States as weak and forgiving and feel no obligation to honor their agreements with us. In NATO, for instance, only four of 28 other member countries besides America, are spending the minimum required 2 percent of GDP on defense. We have spent trillions of dollars over time on planes, missiles, ships, equipment, building up our military to provide a strong defense for Europe and Asia. The countries we are defending must pay for the cost of this defense, and if not, the U.S. must be prepared to let these countries defend themselves. We have no choice.

So, Trump has clearly outlined changes he would like to see made to NATO. And he has said that, under a Trump administration, the U.S. might no longer be a part of the alliance if it isn’t restructured and other nations don’t start to pick up more of the costs. But even that isn’t the same thing as saying that “we should pull out of NATO,” as Clinton claims Trump said.

What’s Trump’s Position on NATO?

Forum List

Back