TRUMP ridicules GW Bush's thousand points of light...

feck 'mcstain' , GO Trump !!
A thousand points of light did NOT:

create millions of jobs,
make the VA accountable with immediate care for vets
Seek peace with russia and Korea
Lower taxes for corporations so they can compete globally
Support law enforcement and those that secure the border
Keep immigration in check

Trump has a right to slap any president that didn't put Americans first.
Bush 41 actually was a vet and a war hero
Bush negotiated peace with the USSR
Bush actually sought to tear down walls not build them
Bush saved Kuwait
---------------------------------------------------- i did like how 'ghwb' did build the 'highway of death' from 'kuwait' back to 'iraq' when the 'iraqi' army was retreating but that was mostly General Schwarzkopf giving the orders RWinger .

I recall the Left complaining at the time about our troops burying the Iraqis alive in their trenches with armored bulldozers.
if it happened all the time -- you should have links
Are you an idiot?
Years ago the price of servers was outrageous and forums such as this were unheard of.
An an example, Trump could never have won the election when only major corporations were able to afford servers.
In fact, GW's destroying our economy almost killed the PC market.
Damn, you Liberals are so stupid.
I was able to find stories online that happened during the 80's and 90's -- especially those that happened "ALL THE TIME" as you claim -- but I guess we just supposed to take your word for it -- no thanks, you are more than ok with lying

Bush saved Kuwait
---------------------------------------------------- i did like how 'ghwb' did build the 'highway of death' from 'kuwait' back to 'iraq' when the 'iraqi' army was retreating but that was mostly General Schwarzkopf giving the orders RWinger .

I recall the Left complaining at the time about our troops burying the Iraqis alive in their trenches with armored bulldozers.
Are you an idiot?
Years ago the price of servers was outrageous and forums such as this were unheard of.
An an example, Trump could never have won the election when only major corporations were able to afford servers.
I was able to find stories online that happened during the 80's and 90's -- especially those that happened "ALL THE TIME" as you claim -- but I guess we just supposed to take your word for it -- no thanks, you are more than ok with lying
So why did you ask for them?

Bush saved Kuwait

Are you an idiot?
Did you find the story where he crashed his plane into a navy vessel and killed a bunch of his fellows?
He was incompetent.

Aaaaaand just like that, the left are Bush fans.

Lol at their patheticness. Yeah, thats my word.

Good. "Read my lips: No new taxes."

Both Bushes were not good presidents. H.W. Bush was really running things...into the ground for about 12 years. NAFTA, War on drugs, Civil forfeiture, that's all H.W. Bush. Anything to strip Americans of rights and wealth and push them one step closer to the New World Order.
Bush—the Sound of Barfing

His service in World War II was that of a bored richkid looking for a thrill. He lost all claims to patriotism when he got Junior out of having to fight the Commies.

By the way, billionaire's son Osama bin Laden had the same motivation.

His plane was shot down

2 September 1944: USNR Lt. George H. W. Bush shot down in dive bomb attack

On 2nd September 1944 Lieutenant George W. H. Bush, an Avenger pilot with VT-51 on the USS San Jacinto (CVL-30), was ordered to lead an attack on a Japanese radio station on the island of ChiChi Jima. He continued with the dive bomb attack after his plane was hit by anti-aircraft fire and then managed to get his aircraft over the sea before baling out.

His two crew members, Radioman Second Class John Delaney, and substitute gunner Lieutenant Junior Grade William White were killed – one of them parachuted out but the parachute failed to open, the other went down with the plane.

..but yea, just a rich kid taking the easy way out -- unlike Trump

There is a reason why people who may have disagreed with Bush on policy didn't ever try to attack his military record -- its because they aren't depraved shameless sycophants -- so it won't be no "both sides" do it on this shit
Rich Man's War, Poor Man's Fight

Debate over which motivation was the real one can be resolved by what your pet patrician did afterwards. It's like Carter, "patriotic naval man or using Annapolis to sit out World War II at?" Afterwards, Jimmy was anti-military and anti-American.

Bush saved Kuwait

Are you an idiot?
Did you find the stories about the 3,000,000 H1-Bs that rendered 3,000,000 Americans unemployed?

It’s so hilarious to see President Trump speak a few words and seconds later the regressive left are defending Bush.
Last I recall, both Bushes were the devil incarnate during their presidencies. The left truly has no moral or ethical compass.
and republicans said anyone who opposed George W was a terrorist and hated America --- remember that bullshit?

Dickie Chicks lost their career because they criticized Bush for the war in Iraq. These Trump suppprters have short term memories where they forget that they were a fan of the Bushes.
You know that the Dixie Chicks are still out there, right?

They are. But for a while their music was black listed in the industry. A lot of radio stations refused to play their music for a while which resulted in their record sales going into a slump. It was only after the Iraq war became unpopular were they able to get their careers back,

Other posters make good points but for ME the 'bushs' are a buncha 'pwicks' and thats all of them male or female , young and old and mostly thats just an OPINION of mine . Anyway , for me , i realized when i realized [whenever that was] that the 'bushs' , 'jebito' in particular were a bunch of mexican - latino - hispanic immigration lovers looking to change the ethnic makeup of the USA . 'jebito' would then take advantage of the imported 'mexican' vote that his Father and Brother imported into the USA by showing off his entire 'mexican' family from his wife to his kids . To me , this is the issue that makes me dislike the 'bushs' Biff and DaveP .
I could care less what a neophyte like you thinks of me. Your opinions are no concern of mine.

The headline should at least get the name correct. It was George H.W. Bush

It’s so hilarious to see President Trump speak a few words and seconds later the regressive left are defending Bush.
Last I recall, both Bushes were the devil incarnate during their presidencies. The left truly has no moral or ethical compass.
and republicans said anyone who opposed George W was a terrorist and hated America --- remember that bullshit?
Not all Republicans said that.
lol @ not all republicans said that

that is a very weak deflection from the fact that the official GOP position thru all of the bush years was to demonize anyone who disagreed with the Iraq War -- including calling a war vet-amputee (Max Cleeland) the same as Bin Laden in a GOP paid for campaign ad

This WILL NOT be one of those times republicans get to revise history.
I am not trying to reverse history, merely trying to be accurate. When you say Republicans, you imply all. That is the problem when you generalize, you skew the conversation and inject falsehoods. Its It's the same when someone says "Democrats." The best way to say it is " most Republicans" or " most Democrats."
William James's Pragmatism

If someone says, "Men are taller than women," how does that imply he's claiming that every man is taller than any woman? It should go without saying that the exception proves the rule and is just a brain-numbing distraction. Whoever has instructed us to think otherwise knows full well that perfectionism leads to paralysis; that is the hidden motivation of the snakes we are told we must look up to in order to understand logic.

that is a very weak deflection from the fact that the official GOP position thru all of the bush years was to demonize anyone who disagreed with the Iraq War -- including calling a war vet-amputee (Max Cleeland) the same as Bin Laden in a GOP paid for campaign ad

I am not trying to reverse history, merely trying to be accurate. When you say Republicans, you imply all. That is the problem when you generalize, you skew the conversation and inject falsehoods. Its the same when someone says Democrats. The best way to say it is " most Republicans" or " most Democrats."
My apologies if I seem harsh -- it is not my intent

...but for things to really change in this country -- we have to stop this habit of having selective amnesia -- that goes for both sides

...but when it came to the Obama years -- it takes quite a bit of pretzel twisting to claim Obama spoke the same type of divisive rhetoric that Trump does...can you imagine if Obama said Bush's family funded Nazis in any of his campaign speeches -- or mocked McCain as a fake war hero because he was a POW during a presidential debate?
I agree that both sides need to be civil and less antagonistic. I am not here to say nor have I ever compared the Obama years to the trump years or any other administration to another. I am here in the present and looking how to move forward. My statement was meant to show how a word or lack of a word could help create misunderstanding.

Thank you.
Academentia

Your Logic professors plant a forest and then get lost in it.

And those few words have such venom. I have no love for Bush Sr. He was just as bad as his son when he was president.

But the man is in a freaking wheel chair and his wife just died. There’s something called tact and empathy. Which clearly Trump and his supporters lack.
Emir Amour

Where was Senior's empathy for the troops' lives wasted to defend his petrocratic buddy ruling Kuwait?

I am not trying to reverse history, merely trying to be accurate. When you say Republicans, you imply all. That is the problem when you generalize, you skew the conversation and inject falsehoods. Its the same when someone says Democrats. The best way to say it is " most Republicans" or " most Democrats."
My apologies if I seem harsh -- it is not my intent

...but for things to really change in this country -- we have to stop this habit of having selective amnesia -- that goes for both sides

...but when it came to the Obama years -- it takes quite a bit of pretzel twisting to claim Obama spoke the same type of divisive rhetoric that Trump does...can you imagine if Obama said Bush's family funded Nazis in any of his campaign speeches -- or mocked McCain as a fake war hero because he was a POW during a presidential debate?
I agree that both sides need to be civil and less antagonistic. I am not here to say nor have I ever compared the Obama years to the trump years or any other administration to another. I am here in the present and looking how to move forward. My statement was meant to show how a word or lack of a word could help create misunderstanding.

Thank you.
Academentia

Your Logic professors plant a forest and then get lost in it.
What the hell does that mean?

And those few words have such venom. I have no love for Bush Sr. He was just as bad as his son when he was president.

But the man is in a freaking wheel chair and his wife just died. There’s something called tact and empathy. Which clearly Trump and his supporters lack.
Oh please. All he did was make a joke about the phrase. He didn’t comment on Bush personally.

Oh please. All he did was make a joke about the phrase. He didn’t comment on Bush personally.
Just kidding....yuk...yuk

What’s the matter with cripples ?
Can’t take a joke?

President Trump just reiterating what we real Republicans said about Bushwa's "thousand points of light" when he sputtered the words. We were still chuckling about that when O'Bozo raved about his erasable "red line".

Forum List

Back