TRUMP ridicules GW Bush's thousand points of light...

The Bushes are globalist scumbags.

Bush41, Kissinger, George Shultz, and Alexander Haig were behind the real "opening of China" and made mega-millions doing it.....who else would give tax breaks to companies who left the US to move their operations there and form the WTO to stack the deck against us? Dubya I kinda liked but his old man is a POS and always was.

--------------------------------simply because people learn or notice things at different times and at different speeds and paces is my guess . I probably voted 'ghwb' but the end of my voting 'bush' or 'repub' came when 'gwb' was running for his second term and then i didn't vote for 'gwb' Biff .

Doesn't Trump claim to be a Christian?

Romans 12:10

Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

Trump seethes with hate and division.

Doesn't Trump claim to be a Christian?

Romans 12:10

Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

Trump seethes with hate and division.
--------------------------------- i think that he is a born practical PROTESTANT Christian like me and i'll crush my enemies at the Drop of a Hat if i can Kiwiman .

yep , we dodged that 'jebito' bullet for now at least Aba .

Forever! He threw the election to his brother. Would we have had Al Gore though? America has been blessed.

Jeb may be a factor in Central America these days, but not in The United States, Thank God.

i guess that they are SUGGESTIONS or as Billy said , adjurations but thats a new word for me till i look it up KMan .

for ME , its because the 'bushs' are pro immigration , especially mexican plus see 'jebitos' immediate 'mexican' family . The 'bushs' have plans to extend their 'dynasty' and will do that extending by importing mexicans / third worlders DaveP .

good , happy to see the TRUMP go after the 'bush's' .
Why?

Maybe because they're globalist bastards that..grand-daddy funded the Nazis, Son stripped American's rights, and grandson had thousands of good, American boys killed for personal purposes.
I liked H.W. and voted for him twice.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is what it is. If it was up to me, they'd be hanged for treason.

Forum List

Back