Trump rips Comey after CNN town hall: 'He brought the FBI down'

Can’t wait to hear from Comey after the Horowitz report comes out.

What are the odds the dims start screaming the report shouldn’t be made public?

You sound bitter.. trump fights for nobody’s like me
Trump despises nobodies like you.
"I could shoot someone in Fifth Avenue and not lose a vote"
"I love the uneducated"
He was talking about you
Oh...you poor deluded fool.
I live in a democrat run town .. I see who the stupid are lol .. trump was sent from god
Maybe he was, but it was obviously a god that endorses serial adultery, dishonesty and narcissism.
Cool story

The Hill ^ | Jesse Byrnes - 05/09/19 | Jesse Byrnes

"He brought the FBI down, almost all Republicans & Democrats thought he should be FIRED, but the FBI will regain greatness because of the great men & women who work there!" he added.

Yeah, and millions upon millions of FBI officials were jamming White House phone lines to denounce Comey until, finally, Trump decided to fire Comey in order to save the FBI.

Say, Purge, after two years of continually bowing down to fluff Trump, is walking upright still an option?
I see you need video of all the top DemonRATS calling for his resignation...Fool go to YouTube and look it up or is that too difficult for your low 2 digit IQ to accomplish....thats why I call you scum ABNORMALS!

"He brought the FBI down, almost all Republicans & Democrats thought he should be FIRED, but the FBI will regain greatness because of the great men & women who work there!" he added.

Yeah, and millions upon millions of FBI officials were jamming White House phone lines to denounce Comey until, finally, Trump decided to fire Comey in order to save the FBI.

Say, Purge, after two years of continually bowing down to fluff Trump, is walking upright still an option?

Do you have a link for all the agents who were making these calls.

Sure.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders repeatedly claimed in live press briefings that the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence in the FBI director, and that “we’ve heard from countless members of the FBI” who did not support him.​

I was wrong, though. It weren't just "millions upon millions", they were "countless".

Do you have a link for all the agents who were making these calls.

Sure.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders repeatedly claimed in live press briefings that the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence in the FBI director, and that “we’ve heard from countless members of the FBI” who did not support him.​

I was wrong, though. It weren't just "millions upon millions", they were "countless".

Caught red handed lying her ass off.

Forum List

Back