Trump Rips Media For Mocking Christians...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
What?! And he loves America too? Oh man, Trump sure is making the NWO Globalist jerks very nervous. Good on em.

Donald Trump accused the media of mocking Christians and vowed to be a champion for religious liberty at a gathering of social conservatives in Washington on Friday.

Speaking at the Values Voter Summit, the GOP presidential nominee received several standing ovations from the packed ballroom of Christian conservatives.

Trump has at times struggled to convince social conservatives that he can be a trusted advocate for the causes that are important to them, but many have come around as they consider the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency.

On Friday, Trump thrilled the crowd with a speech that flashed an increased familiarity with the language Christians use and the issues that are most important to them.

Trump focused heavily on school choice, religious liberty, the Supreme Court and the threat of terrorism — all of which are among the top issues for the social conservatives at the yearly conference.

“Our media culture often mocks and demeans people of faith,” Trump said. “All the time, I hear from concerned parents how much harder it is for Christian families to raise their children in today’s media environment. Your values of love, charity and faith built this nation...

Read More:
Trump rips media for mocking Christians
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

What?! And he loves America too? Oh man, Trump sure is making the NWO Globalist jerks very nervous. Good on em.

Donald Trump accused the media of mocking Christians and vowed to be a champion for religious liberty at a gathering of social conservatives in Washington on Friday.

Speaking at the Values Voter Summit, the GOP presidential nominee received several standing ovations from the packed ballroom of Christian conservatives.

Trump has at times struggled to convince social conservatives that he can be a trusted advocate for the causes that are important to them, but many have come around as they consider the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency.

On Friday, Trump thrilled the crowd with a speech that flashed an increased familiarity with the language Christians use and the issues that are most important to them.

Trump focused heavily on school choice, religious liberty, the Supreme Court and the threat of terrorism — all of which are among the top issues for the social conservatives at the yearly conference.

“Our media culture often mocks and demeans people of faith,” Trump said. “All the time, I hear from concerned parents how much harder it is for Christian families to raise their children in today’s media environment. Your values of love, charity and faith built this nation...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

the ONE thing that makes me nervous about Trump being president and because of this I am not so sure he will be any different than Hellery is he is all for people like caitlen if they decide to go into a girls restroom because of their gender,he is all for it.
How bout BANNING sick minded depraved insects like caitlin from society instead of having smypathy for these sick depraved insects?

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

the ONE thing that makes me nervous about Trump being president and because of this I am not so sure he will be any different than Hellery is he is all for people like caitlen if they decide to go into a girls restroom because of their gender,he is all for it.
How bout BANNING sick minded depraved insects like caitlin from society instead of having smypathy for these sick depraved insects?
People with your attitude is the one thing that makes me nervous about Trump "defending religious liberty."

It was a great speech and was well received. It wasn't just the media he called out, he wants to overturn the Johnson amendment that threatens churches from losing the tax exempt status if they opine about politics. Funny thing is I see it often on the left, especially black churches. Jeremiah Wright and that Phlegal guy or whatever his name was comes to mind.

“DRUDGE REPORT”

lol

‘The media’ are not ‘mocking’ Christians, the notion is a ridiculous lie.

‘The media’ do not function as a single entity pursuing a specific goal – that’s the stuff of tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

People with your attitude is the one thing that makes me nervous about Trump "defending religious liberty."

Defending religious liberty is noble and essential. It's actually the very foundation of our country.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Defending religious liberty is noble and essential. It's actually the very foundation of our country.
As long as only the majority religion is protected, of course.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

I would agree, if those whose liberty is being defended would keep their beliefs to themselves and not try to force them on nonbelievers.

It was a great speech and was well received. It wasn't just the media he called out, he wants to overturn the Johnson amendment that threatens churches from losing the tax exempt status if they opine about politics. Funny thing is I see it often on the left, especially black churches. Jeremiah Wright and that Phlegal guy or whatever his name was comes to mind.

Yeah, Trump really is angering the NWO Globalist jerks at this point. I mean 'Defending Religious Freedom', 'Putting Americans First Again', 'Loving America?'

All things the NWO Globalist Elites truly despise. Hopefully Americans will choose him over the Globalist Puppet Clinton. But we'll see i guess.

Last edited:
“DRUDGE REPORT”

lol

‘The media’ are not ‘mocking’ Christians, the notion is a ridiculous lie.

‘The media’ do not function as a single entity pursuing a specific goal – that’s the stuff of tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

No matter what you say on this board, all it ever does is validate what a blooming zero you are when it comes to expressing truth or goodness.

I can count on zero fingers how many liberal minds impress me with their honesty or insights. Just a pack of jackasses with rings in their noses.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Like I m so worried about what a troll like you who cant accept facts that we live in a banana republic and washington is full of criminals and mass murderers thinks about what i said,oh i should be concerned about YOUR words.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

now if the OP who i RESPECT the opinions of,said this to me,then i could consider these words. you? comedy gold.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

I would agree, if those whose liberty is being defended would keep their beliefs to themselves and not try to force them on nonbelievers.

Religious folks have rights too. Sorry, but that is the case.

Forum List

Back