trump Rolls Back Rules on Light Bulbs

The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.
The republicans have fits about it in the Obama years.
Now trump is rolling back those bush boy energy rules for light bulbs.
He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.
Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.
Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?
Trump administration rolls back rules requiring more energy-efficient bulbs
GREAT! THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE AGAIN. (imagine that)
Only problem I see is that all the bulb companies closed their incandescent production lines and, I'm stocked up on enough light bulbs (real ones) to last me the rest of my life.
Are they next to your horde of manual typewriters, rotary phones, Beta VCRs, and disco 8-tracks?
Another tasteless, drive-by pussy.
Just because you have no taste doesn’t mean you should be allowed to deny liberty to those who do have taste and an eye.

Self pwnage is the best pwnage.

Oh, boy. Yep! As the person you quoted is not even me, I'd say you're a fucking moron who just self 'pwnd' himself.

xyz is not Tumblin Tumbleweed. Do you get that now, you senile fuck?? Go back to sleep, asshole. Adults are talking.

It showed as your quote when I did it with my phone. Fuck off you shit for brains shit head. The fact that you even brought up A SINGLE LETTER BEING MISSING out of a word shows the complete immaturity of you, you ass fuck.

By far your replies are drive by one liners, personal attacks, completely nothing posts. Why don't you leave and make room for someone with brains?

Last edited:
The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.
He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.
Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.
Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?
Only problem I see is that all the bulb companies closed their incandescent production lines and, I'm stocked up on enough light bulbs (real ones) to last me the rest of my life.
Are they next to your horde of manual typewriters, rotary phones, Beta VCRs, and disco 8-tracks?
Just because you have no taste doesn’t mean you should be allowed to deny liberty to those who do have taste and an eye.
You're adorable, kid. Totally wrong, but adorable.

Yeah, who would want those silly incandescent light bulbs that I bought for 25¢ a piece, that in colder climates or months contribute 100% of their energy with 0 waste toward lighting and heating the roon, that give off a nice warm light, last a year and when done, have 0 pollution with nothing but a little glass and a speck of tungsten filament when I can pay $4.99 for a light bulb (used to be $9.99) that takes a couple seconds to turn on, can't be used with a rheostat, and when it finally goes, has toxic gases and chemicals that don't break down and pollute the landfill!

Progress moves on!!!

People pay more for better quality products all the time. I like my old-fashioned light bulbs a lot more.
The whole idea of America is freedom of choice and a free market. Let the better product win out. If these CFLs and LEDs are truly better and give better light and save so much money, then people will naturally WANT them and buy them, FREELY. Yet the government stepped in and took away that choice and tried to FORCE people into buying them! Says it all.

Fact is that unless you live like Al Gore with 27 rooms all lit up bright all at the same time every night, you'll never use enough light bulbs to notice any appreciable difference in power savings, but you WILL spend a small fortune on these new light bulbs! :badgrin:

If people were really worried about cutting back on electricity, they would keep the setting on the A/C higher. I find 73 to 77 degrees more comfortable anyway.

Then rebut, pussy.
You’re just another intellectually defeated left winger.

Only problem I see is that all the bulb companies closed their incandescent production lines and, I'm stocked up on enough light bulbs (real ones) to last me the rest of my

Yeah, who would want those silly incandescent light bulbs that I bought for 25¢ a piece, that in colder climates or months contribute 100% of their energy with 0 waste toward lighting and heating the roon, that give off a nice warm light, last a year and when done, have 0 pollution with nothing but a little glass and a speck of tungsten filament when I can pay $4.99 for a light bulb (used to be $9.99) that takes a couple seconds to turn on, can't be used with a rheostat, and when it finally goes, has toxic gases and chemicals that don't break down and pollute the landfill!

Progress moves on!!!
Literally everything here is wrong. LED bulbs also contribute 100% of their energy to light and heat. They come on instantly, give off whatever light spectrum you want (usually better than an old incandescent's choice of sickly yellow or harsh and glary), last basically forever, an have no toxic gases in them. Buy the right ones, and they can be used with dimmers.

Then rebut, pussy.
You’re just another intellectually defeated left winger.
There is nothing to rebut. You're on the same level as a guy running around with a pair of Depends on his head, screaming he's going to meet Elvis and the Easter Bunny on Hailey's Comet.

This demonstrates an important point about The Democrat Party.

Americans cannot be allowed to choose what sort of light bulb to use!

The Democrat elite hates allowing people to make free choices. With good reason!

That's so they won't even notice when the fix kicks in and Hillary becomes their 2020 nominee. Not a single whimper of outrage!

I'm pretty sure there's still a 50-foot statue of him in North Korea...

3153D6F700000578-0-image-a-119_1455775163623.jpg

Forum List

Back