trump Rolls Back Rules on Light Bulbs

I use smart bulbs, you have a lot more control of the lights, the color, the brightness, the time of day and on and on.
Lol
How about everyone use whatever the fuck they want, People are at their best when they think for themselves...
Fuck the collective/village

Are freaking light bulbs such an issue that lefties are hysterical when the President allows the private sector to determine the production and distribution? Remember the definition of fascism?
In the leftest mindset, government tyranny is the preferred model. Where the personal preferences of bureaucrats and politicians are used to determine which product choices are allowed to be sold in the market to their 300 million workers.

Sort of like mother Russia, where the state decided which cars were the only ones that could be legally sold. That was a leftest paradise, and America's left dearly wants this for all of us.

Last edited:
I use smart bulbs, you have a lot more control of the lights, the color, the brightness, the time of day and on and on.
Smart bulbs?
Yep, when you put them in you can connect them to you WiFi unit and program each one individually. Our kitchen used to be you flip a switch and four individual lights came on. Now, I set one bulb to turn on at 10% over the coffee pot in the morning at 5:30 am. During the day I can ask Alexa to turn on and of certain bulbs or use my app to control them. I can set the brightness, the type of light, the color and on and on. We also use a smart thermostat for our heating and cooling.

Smart bulbs?
Yep, when you put them in you can connect them to you WiFi unit and program each one individually. Our kitchen used to be you flip a switch and four individual lights came on. Now, I set one bulb to turn on at 10% over the coffee pot in the morning at 5:30 am. During the day I can ask Alexa to turn on and of certain bulbs or use my app to control them. I can set the brightness, the type of light, the color and on and on. We also use a smart thermostat for our heating and cooling.

They're cool. I've tried them out (still have a few, but not using them as smart bulbs), but I sort of draw the line when my household devices require an internet connection. I don't think I'll ever have a voice activated Alexa, Echo, Google, Nest, etc. device in my house.

Rational Republicans started this law. Now you're against everything LOL except lower taxes on the rich. Brilliant.
How much mercury has been added to our landfills, because the government decided to push CFLs on the nation?

The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.
The republicans have fits about it in the Obama years.
Now trump is rolling back those bush boy energy rules for light bulbs.
He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.
Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.
Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?
Trump administration rolls back rules requiring more energy-efficient bulbs
GREAT! THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE AGAIN. (imagine that)
Only problem I see is that all the bulb companies closed their incandescent production lines and, I'm stocked up on enough light bulbs (real ones) to last me the rest of my life.

I see what you meant. I seriously doubt I'll ever find a need for smart bulbs, to program when my room lights turn on/off, etc... Maybe at night, for the front porch, or the security lights in the back yard, but I can't think of any use beyond those.

Using WiFi lights would save me paying an electrician to hook up a mechanical timer switches, to control those lights. Right now they are using motion sensors.

I see what you meant. I seriously doubt I'll ever find a need for smart bulbs, to program when my room lights turn on/off, etc... Maybe at night, for the front porch, or the security lights in the back yard, but I can't think of any use beyond those.

Using WiFi lights would save me paying an electrician to hook up a mechanical timer switches, to control those lights. Right now they are using motion sensors.

Some like them some don't. I set one in the hall at 10% so you can see and set it to an incandescent hue so it isn't harsh on the eyes and makes a great night light. It is just nice to be able to control the output so I don't waste as much electricity when I use low level lights or don't turn all my lights on in the kitchen.

Rational Republicans started this law. Now you're against everything LOL except lower taxes on the rich. Brilliant.
How much mercury has been added to our landfills, because the government decided to push CFLs on the nation?
None. But a lot has been added because Republicans refuse to invest in programs that would be a solution. Inequality and upward Mobility have gone to hell because there is no money to invest in cheap college and training, or a place to turn in old computers and light bulbs etcetera etc. Great job.... No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share.....

None. But a lot has been added because Republicans refuse to invest in programs that would be a solution. Inequality and upward Mobility have gone to hell because there is no money to invest in cheap college and training, or a place to turn in old computers and light bulbs etcetera etc. Great job.... No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share.....
I see how this works in areas where "it takes a village" dominates. They are using a new fuel source for their torches.

The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.

He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.

Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.

Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?

Stop your social reengineering, just like you tried to play the 2nd hand bullshit in bars..

You fuckers just hated it, because you thought it was yucky

Lol
Your collective is full of shit

If the new bulbs are a superior product why did government have to force them on people?

If the new bulbs are a superior product why did government have to force them on people?
Bingo!!!
Basically if the government says it’s a good thing opposite is true. Trust in the collective is always a mistake

Bingo!!!
Basically if the government says it’s a good thing opposite is true. Trust in the collective is always a mistake

It's similar to the situation with the "improved" gas cans.

They suck, and had to be forced on people.

Now I like LED lights for my living room, kitchen and bathroom, for the higher lumens at less cost, but for my bedroom I prefer incandescent as the light is "softer" and is easier to read by.

Forum List

Back