trump Rolls Back Rules on Light Bulbs

The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.

The republicans have fits about it in the Obama years.

Now trump is rolling back those bush boy energy rules for light bulbs.

He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.

Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.

Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?

Trump administration rolls back rules requiring more energy-efficient bulbs

I read about this and had to laugh at the sheer stupidity of it. By now, most households have upgraded to LED bulbs because they are superior in pretty much every single way. Incandescents aren't staging a comeback. CFLs are even on their way to extinction. So, who the fuck is this 'roll back' going to benefit? Old people? People who hate saving money on their electric bills? Dumb.

Cult45 Administration = dumb as dirt.

It seems to me his goal is to force Americans to waste a lot of money and do more harm to the environment.

He will fail big time.

Or succeed, who really gives a fuck at this point? He's a former real estate developer. He never cared about the environment. He just phones it in these days because the Orange Virus don't like his job no more because the big meanies are mean. :crybaby:
Keep your tree hugging to yourselves... bedwetter

Go play in traffic, moron.

I read about this and had to laugh at the sheer stupidity of it. By now, most households have upgraded to LED bulbs because they are superior in pretty much every single way. Incandescents aren't staging a comeback. CFLs are even on their way to extinction. So, who the fuck is this 'roll back' going to benefit? Old people? People who hate saving money on their electric bills? Dumb.

It seems to me his goal is to force Americans to waste a lot of money and do more harm to the environment.

He will fail big time.

Or succeed, who really gives a fuck at this point? He's a former real estate developer. He never cared about the environment. He just phones it in these days because the Orange Virus don't like his job no more because the big meanies are mean. :crybaby:
Begging for government control suits you.
Being against these is like being against vaccinations. For dumbass dupes only....
Lol
Says a cowardly control freak
There are too many conspiracy nut jobs in America now. So you have to make a law. Not for light bulbs though. But they should advertise the advantages more.

Government has no business telling you what kind of light bulb to use, dumbass fascists.

When they have to make sure the energy grid can support the population, they most certain do have a business telling people to cut energy use.

There used to be “rolling brown outs” in summer because energy use increases during air conditioning season. Low energy lightbulbs have eliminated those brown outs.

If the USA were to return to using high energy incandescent bulbs, you’d need dozens more electric plants to cover the increase in electricity use.
Na, not really
Lightbulb usage by the individual is none of your fucking business none of the federal government’s business so shut the fuck up you spineless piece of shit

He will fail big time.

I don't think he will succeed in getting most Americans to switch back to the old bulbs.

I stopped using the old bulbs way before the new law was passed in 2007 with the bush boy.

I don't know many people who want to waste money needlessly on one of the old lightbulbs.

I like the fact that I can put a lightbulb in and don't have to replace it for years. It's very convenient especially since I'm short and changing lightbulbs in high places isn't something that I like to do.

Yep. I had most of the specialty fixtures in the house I built made specifically for LEDs. Everything else I screwed in LED bulbs. The light spectrum issues people complain about is old news too. The newer ones have a broader range than incandescent bulbs. I moved in three years ago, and guess what? All of them still work.
---------------------------------- free country , do as you like . TRUMP is just restoring Choice and Freedom TT.

With zero benefit roll backs like this one, the Orange Virus shows me exactly who he is: incompetent and out of touch, which surprises no one outside of Cult45.
------------------------------------------------ OH well , that's the way it goes , this little issue is none of 'gov' business and looks like TRUMP has restored things back to norma; T.T..

Why would you care about that? Cheap incandescent bulbs are a poor quality waste of money. LEDs use around 1% of the wattage providing the same illumination. Do you like wasting your money on inefficient shit?

How about letting people make that decision for themselves.

He will fail big time.

Being against these is like being against vaccinations. For dumbass dupes only....
Lol
There are too many conspiracy nut jobs in America now. So you have to make a law. Not for light bulbs though. But they should advertise the advantages more.
No one should give two shits about to take the lightbulbs used by anybody, if they do they are fucking cowardly control freaks...
The collective never knows what’s best for the individual because the collective are spineless piece of shit

Why would you care about that? Cheap incandescent bulbs are a poor quality waste of money. LEDs use around 1% of the wattage providing the same illumination. Do you like wasting your money on inefficient shit?

Bingo!!!!
Progressives need to stay the fuck out of people’s personal lives.... lol

He will fail big time.

Lol
There should be a law for vaccinations but not light bulbs. But I think incandescence is worse though the LED ones I have in the kitchen are not bright enough I can't see what I'm looking at. SO waiting for them to blow out.... And get stronger ones....

The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.

He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.

Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.

Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?

He will fail big time.

Let's bring back carburetors and ditch catalytic converters while we're at it! Who needs seat belts and airbags, anyway?!? I swear this message board is mostly filled with old fucks who don't have the first clue about anything.

The far-left progressive, environmental whackos here are claiming that everyone has switched to bulbs other than incandescent ones already.

IF that is true, and I certainly have no reason not to believe a Progressive,

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

He will fail big time.

Let's bring back carburetors and ditch catalytic converters while we're at it! Who needs seat belts and airbags, anyway?!? I swear this message board is mostly filled with old fucks who don't have the first clue about anything.
None of that shits anybody else’s business but the individual… Bedwetter

You tards will never understand freedom of choice.

Lightbulbs no matter what type will not save anybody… Live with it

Good. Less government dictating what I do in my own life, the better.

Good. Less government dictating what I do in my own life, the better.
It's amazing that any AMERICAN would think this is any of the government's business.

Because THIS is what happens to Progressives when the very thought of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is put in front of them.

They have to wrap their heads in duct tape to keep it from exploding!

duct-tape-bandit-Th.jpg

I am. How about letting me educate people about the wastefulness of incandescent lighting if I want to?

LED lights suck ass

Thanks! Since you are an authority on 'sucking ass', you might know...
Lol
Some people just don’t want to pay $10 for an lightbulb, some have no problem with it... Some people don’t like white colored light, some do...
Some people want other people to mind their own fucking business... SOME DO NOT. LOL

You chose to respond to me when no one forced you to. Don't like it? Mind your own business.

I'm not old. I'm 37. I happen to believe that grown men and women should make their own decisions about what they think is best for them and if those decisions happen to negatively affect them then they can reap the consequences. You seem to think only anointed leaders in the government should be making decisions on our behalf. The original intent of our government was to preserve our liberties, not trample on them and nanny us from cradle to grave.

Forum List

Back