trump Rolls Back Rules on Light Bulbs

Government has no business telling you what kind of light bulb to use, dumbass fascists.

When they have to make sure the energy grid can support the population, they most certain do have a business telling people to cut energy use.

There used to be “rolling brown outs” in summer because energy use increases during air conditioning season. Low energy lightbulbs have eliminated those brown outs.

If the USA were to return to using high energy incandescent bulbs, you’d need dozens more electric plants to cover the increase in electricity use.
Bullshit. Lightbulbs use a minimal fraction of electricity.
Shhhh, don’t tell anybody that or they’ll think you’re so stupid they’ll make fun of you forever. You’ll never live it down. Just keep it here on the message board.
Where nobody knows what you look like.

EDtUNyJXkAc98fD

You seem to think only anointed leaders in the government should be making decisions on our behalf.

No, I don't. I don't even understand where you're basing that from. I would never support forcing people to do something they don't want to do. I will, however, state the pros and cons of certain regulations and the reasons why we do them. Don't care to listen? Then keep on truckin'.
Lol
You’re a spineless control freak… Another term for that is progressive

Or succeed, who really gives a fuck at this point? He's a former real estate developer. He never cared about the environment. He just phones it in these days because the Orange Virus don't like his job no more because the big meanies are mean. :crybaby:
Begging for government control suits you.
Being against these is like being against vaccinations. For dumbass dupes only....

Let's bring back carburetors and ditch catalytic converters while we're at it! Who needs seat belts and airbags, anyway?!? I swear this message board is mostly filled with old fucks who don't have the first clue about anything.
None of that shits anybody else’s business but the individual… Bedwetter

Yep. But I can still goof on idiots who prefer to live in the dark ages 'because no one is gonna tell me to do nuffin'! Pointless behavior is pointless behavior.
Lol
There are more important things than lightbulb selection… You need to mind your own fucking business. Dolt

The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.

The republicans have fits about it in the Obama years.

Now trump is rolling back those bush boy energy rules for light bulbs.

He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.

Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.

Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?

Trump administration rolls back rules requiring more energy-efficient bulbs

I read about this and had to laugh at the sheer stupidity of it. By now, most households have upgraded to LED bulbs because they are superior in pretty much every single way. Incandescents aren't staging a comeback. CFLs are even on their way to extinction. So, who the fuck is this 'roll back' going to benefit? Old people? People who hate saving money on their electric bills? Dumb.

Cult45 Administration = dumb as dirt.

It seems to me his goal is to force Americans to waste a lot of money and do more harm to the environment.

He will fail big time.
His goal is related to his Obama envy.
Lol
Hoping and change was a load of shit.... Someone has to reverse it

I don't think I ever consented to their light bulb rules anyway. Like canned goods, they're just one of the supplies I keep stocked pretty good.

Government has no business telling you what kind of light bulb to use, dumbass fascists.

When they have to make sure the energy grid can support the population, they most certain do have a business telling people to cut energy use.

There used to be “rolling brown outs” in summer because energy use increases during air conditioning season. Low energy lightbulbs have eliminated those brown outs.

If the USA were to return to using high energy incandescent bulbs, you’d need dozens more electric plants to cover the increase in electricity use.
Bullshit. Lightbulbs use a minimal fraction of electricity.
Shhhh, don’t tell anybody that or they’ll think you’re so stupid they’ll make fun of you forever. You’ll never live it down. Just keep it here on the message board.
Where nobody knows what you look like.

EDtUNyJXkAc98fD
:CryingCow:

Lol
Pound sand

Na, not really
Lightbulb usage by the individual is none of your fucking business none of the federal government’s business so shut the fuck up you spineless piece of shit

The success or failure of the electrical grid is everyone’s business. No rolling brown outs in the nations cities since incandescent were phased out.

Post documentation that incandescent lighting was responsible for brownouts, particularly in daytime hours, when brownouts occurred.

The brownouts occurred because of high electricity useage in the summer. This was generally caused by the heavy use of air conditioners in the cities. Useage low wattage bulbs substantially reduced electricity useage because (a) the low energy bulbs used much less power - 11 watts for a standard bulb compared to 50 watts for incandescents; and (b) the low energy bulbs reduce the amount of heat produced by the bulbs, thereby reducing the amount of electricity used by AC's in cooling residences.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/clim...tment-prolong-lives-incandescent-light-bulbs/
Lol
I have never seen a brown out here in western South Dakota… Because they don’t exist here

Or succeed, who really gives a fuck at this point? He's a former real estate developer. He never cared about the environment. He just phones it in these days because the Orange Virus don't like his job no more because the big meanies are mean. :crybaby:
Being against these is like being against vaccinations. For dumbass dupes only....

Let's bring back carburetors and ditch catalytic converters while we're at it!

I have a car like that! It's dreamy.

Actually, I have a Jeep and an ATV that use carburetors. I can't register them without catalytic convertors, though.
Lol
Don’t need to do that bullshit here in western South Dakota...
:dance:
:fu:

The LED bulbs are enormously expensive. One 800 lumen bulb is $40.00. If that's not bad enough the quality of the lighting is awful. LED gives off a harsh light that hurts. The rules not only need to be rolled back. The incandescent bulbs need to come back.

It seems to me his goal is to force Americans to waste a lot of money and do more harm to the environment.

He will fail big time.

Let's bring back carburetors and ditch catalytic converters while we're at it! Who needs seat belts and airbags, anyway?!? I swear this message board is mostly filled with old fucks who don't have the first clue about anything.
It's not the age it's the brainwash.
Lol
Says someone who trusts the collective

The LED bulbs are enormously expensive. One 800 lumen bulb is $40.00. If that's not bad enough the quality of the lighting is awful. LED gives off a harsh light that hurts. The rules not only need to be rolled back. The incandescent bulbs need to come back.
Lol
I personally will stick to incandescent… Resembles sunlight far better

Na, not really
Lightbulb usage by the individual is none of your fucking business none of the federal government’s business so shut the fuck up you spineless piece of shit

The success or failure of the electrical grid is everyone’s business. No rolling brown outs in the nations cities since incandescent were phased out.

Why don’t YOU concern yourself with Russian shortages and failures you clueless dolt?
Lol
Here in the northern plains, We don’t have to worry about any type of power shortage because we have unlimited fossil fuels. But back to the point why don’t you shut the fuck up on lightbulb usage you are No authority moral or otherwise on the subject...

Concern yourself with Canada… And shut the fuck up
What the hell is wrong with you? GOP troll you always end up being just the troll. Your pride in your ignorance and provincial attitude is troubling LOL

Na, not really

Why don’t YOU concern yourself with Russian shortages and failures you clueless dolt?
Lol
Here in the northern plains, We don’t have to worry about any type of power shortage because we have unlimited fossil fuels. But back to the point why don’t you shut the fuck up on lightbulb usage you are No authority moral or otherwise on the subject...

What the hell is wrong with you? GOP troll you always end up being just the troll. Your pride in your ignorance and provincial attitude is troubling LOL
Global warming exists and is a world problem. Luckily you are in no position and soon the GOP will be in no position to obstruct intelligence and Truth....

Na, not really

Lol

Global warming exists and is a world problem. Luckily you are in no position and soon the GOP will be in no position to obstruct intelligence and Truth....
Global warming is a hoax. But if you believe it we should immediately declare war on polluters China and India.

It's not the age it's the brainwash.
Lol
Says someone who trusts the collective
Collective my ass. The collective has been the GOP for 35 years. Worst inequality upward Mobility and quality of life in the modern world. Thanks GOP

Na, not really

Lol

Global warming is a hoax. But if you believe it we should immediately declare war on polluters China and India.
There is no evidence it is a hoax. Just watch the news and you can see it. Not the propaganda machine who frowns on anything factual, super duper. You are owned by Big oil and greedy idiot billionaires.

Lol

There is no evidence it is a hoax. Just watch the news and you can see it. Not the propaganda machine who frowns on anything factual, super duper. You are owned by Big oil and greedy idiot billionaires.
All the evidence points to hoax.

Lol

Yeah falsifying data doesn't scream hoax. Lol

The bush boy does the right thing and enacts a law to phase in energy efficient light bulbs.

The republicans have fits about it in the Obama years.

Now trump is rolling back those bush boy energy rules for light bulbs.

He can do that but the efficient ones have been out since the bush boy years. Most people now use them. Very few are going to go back to the more expensive incandescent ones.

Good luck finding those incandescent ones easily. I don't see them at the stores much anymore.

Why does trump want Americans and business to waste money and harm the environment more?

Trump administration rolls back rules requiring more energy-efficient bulbs

I read about this and had to laugh at the sheer stupidity of it. By now, most households have upgraded to LED bulbs because they are superior in pretty much every single way. Incandescents aren't staging a comeback. CFLs are even on their way to extinction. So, who the fuck is this 'roll back' going to benefit? Old people? People who hate saving money on their electric bills? Dumb.

Cult45 Administration = dumb as dirt.

He will fail big time.

Dumbass of the day post^^^

Forum List

Back