Trump Runs Out of Promises to Keep

Mexico pay for that wall yet?

Once again, an obstructionist Congress. Can't blame Trump: He's the man with the plan.
I think (hope) we are going to see some major changes at the midterms.
If the Democrats win Congress, you will see Trump revert back to his true New York Democratic self.

Socialized medicine and an Assault Weapons Ban will be at the top of his list of Things To Do.

So Now He’s Keeping Other Presidents’ Promises May 14, 2018
We got Kim Jong-un promising to denuke his country and to show everybody in a ceremony when it’s happening. We have the upcoming summit. We have trade negotiations redone, trade agreements renegotiated. We are pulling out of the Iran-Obama deal. We’ve pulled out of the Paris climate accords. We have a possible Middle East peace agreement. What has not been reported is that the Trump administration has a peace proposal for Israel and the Palestinians following the opening of the embassy today in Jerusalem when the time is right.

We have the economy roaring! We have tax cuts. The Democrats are puzzled why people aren’t angry at them. Record small-business profits. We have jobs for everyone. - Rush
Wow! You rubes really do have memories like that of goldfish. No wonder Trump got away with erasing all of his campaign promises from his web site!

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

/----/ Didn't he ask? And didn't the bill get defeated by one vote - John Mccain?

Before: "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

After: "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated!" :laughing0301:
Government has no business in health care. at least Trump got the illegal tax for not having insurance taken off the tax return that obastard saddled all American without insurance with.
Yes, Trump did a great job of taking a disastrous health care reform and making it even worse.

Record high health care costs. Well done, Trump!

We have jobs for everyone. - Rush
The Labor Force Participation Rate is still where it was when Obama left office.

What you're trying to hide is how low it dropped under Obama. It's pretty close to average right now, but it really dropped in 2015...

"Labor Force Participation Rate in the United States decreased to 62.80 percent in April from 62.90 percent in March of 2018. Labor Force Participation Rate in the United States averaged 62.99 percent from 1950 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 67.30 percent in January of 2000 and a record low of 58.10 percent in December of 1954."

United States Labor Force Participation Rate | 1950-2018 | Data | Chart

We got Kim Jong-un promising to denuke his country and to show everybody in a ceremony when it’s happening. We have the upcoming summit. We have trade negotiations redone, trade agreements renegotiated. We are pulling out of the Iran-Obama deal. We’ve pulled out of the Paris climate accords. We have a possible Middle East peace agreement. What has not been reported is that the Trump administration has a peace proposal for Israel and the Palestinians following the opening of the embassy today in Jerusalem when the time is right.

We have the economy roaring! We have tax cuts. The Democrats are puzzled why people aren’t angry at them. Record small-business profits. We have jobs for everyone. - Rush
Wow! You rubes really do have memories like that of goldfish. No wonder Trump got away with erasing all of his campaign promises from his web site!

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

/----/ Didn't he ask? And didn't the bill get defeated by one vote - John Mccain?

That bill was not a repeal, much less a replacement, of ObamaCare.

You have been mightily hoaxed, rube.

Trump lied to you. He never had an ObamaCare replacement.

Wake the hell up.

Can't blame Trump: He's the man with the plan.
snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.
/----/ President Trump basically gutted Obozcare. He didn't foresee the Never Trumpers. RINOs and democRATs fighting him every step of the way. You can't blame him for that.

How about setting Mid East back on fire ? Was that one of his plans ?

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.
/----/ President Trump basically gutted Obozcare. He didn't foresee the Never Trumpers. RINOs and democRATs fighting him every step of the way. You can't blame him for that.

Thanks for admitting to his unconstitutional ways of doing things .

The Naked Emperor has never once put a replacement for ObamaCare on the table.

Not ever.

In fact, he tried to pass off a weak bill which didn't even repeal ObamaCare as a repeal of ObamaCare, and the rubes ate it up!

"Well, at least he tried." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Man, you can't make this shit up.

That bill was not a repeal, much less a replacement, of ObamaCare.

You have been mightily hoaxed, rube.

Trump lied to you. He never had an ObamaCare replacement.

Wake the hell up.

/----/
Here are the 9 ways the president is trying to dismantle the law without help from Congress
Pulling Obamacare subsidies

The Trump administration announced it will end a key subsidy program that helps insurers pay medical bills for low-income customers. Many insurers said they had priced their 2018 plans higher in case Trump followed through on threats to nix the payments, which are worth an estimated $7 billion this year, but others may now withdraw from Obamacare’s marketplaces just weeks before the next enrollment period starts.

Rewriting the rules to entice healthy people away from Obamacare

Lifting Obama-era limits on short-term health plans

Rolled back Obamacare’s rule mandating birth control coverage

Gutted funding for outreach, marketing of Obamacare coverage

Shortened the enrollment season

Threatened to pull subsidies

HHS media office attacks on the law

Deleted useful information about the law

Before: "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

Worships at the Altar of Gruber.....and is an acolyte.

When Trump says something three times, you know he is lying through his fat face.

Link

Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”

The bill to which Trump was referring did not repeal, much less replace, ObamaCare. And then he bragged about how good he was doing. "I'm the President!" :laughing0301:

Mexico pay for that wall yet?

Once again, an obstructionist Congress. Can't blame Trump: He's the man with the plan.
I think (hope) we are going to see some major changes at the midterms.

There won't be any imaginary "Blue Wave", that's all wishful thinking.

Like they say: "Wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first."

He is checking things off his list and fore filling his promises unlike the last douche bag.....

There has never been a bill to actually repeal ObamaCare offered up for a vote since Trump was elected.

It's amazing the rubes don't even know that.

Government has no business in health care. at least Trump got the illegal tax for not having insurance taken off the tax return that obastard saddled all American without insurance with.
Yes, Trump did a great job of taking a disastrous health care reform and making it even worse.

Record high health care costs. Well done, Trump!

Thank God I can afford the fallout from barry care.
The poor people must really be suffering.....shame that.

He is checking things off his list and fore filling his promises unlike the last douche bag.....
The last douchebag passed a health care reform bill by this point in his presidency. Against heavy resistance.

Trump can't even get a repeal to come up for a vote! :lol:

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

Troll, no one here "bleevs" anything you post.

Forum List

Back