Trump Runs Out of Promises to Keep

Can't blame Trump: He's the man with the plan.
snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.
/----/ President Trump basically gutted Obozcare. He didn't foresee the Never Trumpers. RINOs and democRATs fighting him every step of the way. You can't blame him for that.

Thanks for admitting to his unconstitutional ways of doing things .
/----/ How about the unconstitutional way Obozo rammed it down our throats?
snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.
/----/ President Trump basically gutted Obozcare. He didn't foresee the Never Trumpers. RINOs and democRATs fighting him every step of the way. You can't blame him for that.

/----/ Any fake outrage over the unconstitutional way it was passed?
Obamacare was tax legislation. Consequently, it was undeniably a “bill for raising revenue,” for which the Constitution mandates compliance with the Origination Clause (Art. I, Sec. 7). The Clause requires that tax bills must originate in the House of Representatives. Obamacare did not.

He is checking things off his list and fore filling his promises unlike the last douche bag.....
The last douchebag passed a health care reform bill by this point in his presidency. Against heavy resistance.

Trump can't even get a repeal to come up for a vote! :lol:
When the people obstructing him are all America hating scum like you, what do you expect?

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

Ya fuken imbecile!!
barry care was unconstitutional.

The only legislative achievement to the GOP's "credit" since Trump's inauguration is the fake tax reform which transferred $1.5 trillion of debt onto the backs of our children.

That's. It.

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

Whaaa? Would you like to explain just how Obamacare was "constitutional"?

Just where in the U.S Constitution does it say that all citizens are required to purchase health insurance, or else be fined by the IRS?

Just where in the U.S Constitution does it say that everyone in this country must be provided with government abortions or sex-change operations, regardless of religious or personal beliefs?

There has never been a bill to actually repeal ObamaCare offered up for a vote since Trump was elected.

It's amazing the rubes don't even know that.

Why repeal it when you can hamstring it, by removing the things that finance it?

That's pretty much what Trump did.

He is checking things off his list and fore filling his promises unlike the last douche bag.....
The last douchebag passed a health care reform bill by this point in his presidency. Against heavy resistance.

Trump can't even get a repeal to come up for a vote! :lol:
When the people obstructing him are all America hating scum like you, what do you expect?
Wow. You are seriously brainwashed.

Trump lied to you. He has never offered up a repeal or a replacement for ObamaCare.

You were hoaxed.

It is downright Orwellian how on the one hand you pseudocons brag about how many thousands of blue seats are now red seats, and yet the GOP and Trump still can't get a fucking thing done! How do your heads not explode from cognitive dissonance? Seriously!

The only explanation is that you are too damned stupid to see the blatant hypocrisies, lies, hoaxes, and contradictions your masters have pulled on you.

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

Ya fuken imbecile!!

yeah, so unconstitutional the Congressional Republicans couldn't overturn it - ya dumbass.

There has never been a bill to actually repeal ObamaCare offered up for a vote since Trump was elected.

It's amazing the rubes don't even know that.

Why repeal it when you can hamstring it, by removing the things that finance it?

That's pretty much what Trump did.
And now we have record high health care costs!

Wow! What a great plan! :lol:

Jesus, your excuses get more and more insane and stupid.

What will it take to realize you have been fucking hoaxed, rube?

Jesus!

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

Ya fuken imbecile!!

yeah, so unconstitutional the Congressional Republicans couldn't overturn it - ya dumbass.
/----/ The RINOs didn't want to overturn Obozocare.

The only legislative achievement to the GOP's "credit" since Trump's inauguration is the fake tax reform which transferred $1.5 trillion of debt onto the backs of our children.

That's. It.

Sure as hell beats the $10 trillion that Obama squandered.

Maybe you'd like to explain what we have to show for that?

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

Troll, no one here "bleevs" anything you post.
You don't have to believe me. Just open your eyes and see for yourself Trump has not repealed ObamaCare. He has not replaced ObamaCare. He has never put a replacement for ObamaCare on the table.

These facts are self-evident, dumbass!

It's pathetic I have to even point this out to you. It speaks to your amazingly profound willful blindness.

That's. It.

Sure as hell beats the $10 trillion that Obama squandered.

Maybe you'd like to explain what we have to show for that?
Trump is on track to outspend Obama. This should not be surprising since he is the king of debt.

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

Ya fuken imbecile!!

so quit F'n whining about it ... I mean holy shit. Grow the F up and DEAL WITH IT!

Cheeto F'd you. SMILE and say thank you sir.

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You don't have to believe me. Just open your eyes and see for yourself Trump has not repealed ObamaCare. He has not replaced ObamaCare. He has never put a replacement for ObamaCare on the table.

It's pathetic I have to even point this out to you. It speaks to your amazingly profound willful blindness.

So what's your point? Do you not realize that at the end of the day, you've changed nothing. You've changed nobody's opinion one way or the other, and things go on as they are.

You're just one solitary person standing out there on a street corner, holding a cheap cardboard sign and babbling incoherently. But everyone either thinks you're a nutcase, or they're just ignoring you.

Why even bother?

The reason for that is because health care costs would skyrocket even faster than they are under ObamaCare.

As I have shown the rubes countless times, health care costs were skyrocketing for DECADES before ObamaCare, and the Republicans did NOTHING about it.

If ObamaCare was repealed, we'd go back to the days of even faster growing costs.

The GOP has massively hoaxed the rubes. Massively.

Trump and the GOP got elected by promising to repeal and replace ObamaCare. They had no intention of doing so.

Trump didn't have a replacement. His entire plan was to take credit for whatever the hard workers in Congress came up with. Barring that, Plan B was to blame the Democrats and Republicans for stopping him.

Stopping him! How do you stop someone who doesn't even try? How do you stop someone who never put a replacement on the table?

Somehow, amazingly, the rubes have not caught on to this hoax. There's a reason I call them retards.

The reason for that is because health care costs would skyrocket even faster than they are under ObamaCare.

As I have shown the rubes countless times, health care costs were skyrocketing for DECADES before ObamaCare, and the Republicans did NOTHING about it.

If ObamaCare was repealed, we'd go back to the days of even faster growing costs.

Trump and the GOP got elected by promising to repeal and replace ObamaCare. They had no intention of doing so.

Trump didn't have a replacement. His entire plan was to take credit for whatever the hard workers in Congress came up with. Barring that, Plan B was to blame the Democrats and Republicans for stopping him.

Stopping him! How do you stop someone who doesn't even try? How do you stop someone who never put a replacement on the table?

Somehow, amazingly, the rubes have not caught on to this hoax. There's a reason I call them retards.
Letting in illegal Mexicans who don't pay their bills didn't help either.

Both useless major parties are guilty of that.

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

So what's your point? Do you not realize that at the end of the day, you've changed nothing. You've changed nobody's opinion one way or the other, and things go on as they are.

You're just one solitary person standing out there on a street corner, holding a cheap cardboard sign and babbling incoherently. But everyone either thinks you're a nutcase, or they're just ignoring you.

Why even bother?
That's right, cuckold. Just sit there and take it up the ass from Trump. Ignore the smart people telling you that you have been conned.

Trump counts on your stupidity. He absolutely relies on it.

Well keep waving your little cardboard sign and haranguing passers by. I'm sure you'll eventually gather a following.

:laughing0301:

Letting in illegal Mexicans who don't pay their bills didn't help either.

Both useless major parties are guilty of that.

Illegals get free healthcare --- gee, who knew

Forum List

Back