Trump Runs Out of Promises to Keep

So Now He’s Keeping Other Presidents’ Promises May 14, 2018
We got Kim Jong-un promising to denuke his country and to show everybody in a ceremony when it’s happening. We have the upcoming summit. We have trade negotiations redone, trade agreements renegotiated. We are pulling out of the Iran-Obama deal. We’ve pulled out of the Paris climate accords. We have a possible Middle East peace agreement. What has not been reported is that the Trump administration has a peace proposal for Israel and the Palestinians following the opening of the embassy today in Jerusalem when the time is right.

We have the economy roaring! We have tax cuts. The Democrats are puzzled why people aren’t angry at them. Record small-business profits. We have jobs for everyone. - Rush
We have the economy roaring!

You can thank Obama for that,

Wow. There are people in this country who still believe that?

<scratches head>

/----/ The RINOs didn't want to overturn Obozocare.
The reason for that is because health care costs would skyrocket even faster than they are under ObamaCare.

As I have shown the rubes countless times, health care costs were skyrocketing for DECADES before ObamaCare, and the Republicans did NOTHING about it.

If ObamaCare was repealed, we'd go back to the days of even faster growing costs.

The GOP has massively hoaxed the rubes. Massively.

Trump and the GOP got elected by promising to repeal and replace ObamaCare. They had no intention of doing so.

Trump didn't have a replacement. His entire plan was to take credit for whatever the hard workers in Congress came up with. Barring that, Plan B was to blame the Democrats and Republicans for stopping him.

Stopping him! How do you stop someone who doesn't even try? How do you stop someone who never put a replacement on the table?

Somehow, amazingly, the rubes have not caught on to this hoax. There's a reason I call them retards.

Well keep waving your little cardboard sign and haranguing passers by. I'm sure you'll eventually gather a following.

:laughing0301:

Your admission of total defeat is noted

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.
Troll, no one here "bleevs" anything you post.
You don't have to believe me. Just open your eyes and see for yourself Trump has not repealed ObamaCare. He has not replaced ObamaCare. He has never put a replacement for ObamaCare on the table.

These facts are self-evident, dumbass!

It's pathetic I have to even point this out to you. It speaks to your amazingly profound willful blindness.

So what's your point? Do you not realize that at the end of the day, you've changed nothing. You've changed nobody's opinion one way or the other, and things go on as they are.

You're just one solitary person standing out there on a street corner, holding a cheap cardboard sign and babbling incoherently. But everyone either thinks you're a nutcase, or they're just ignoring you.

Why even bother?
That's right, cuckold. Just sit there and take it up the ass from Trump. Ignore the smart people telling you that you have been conned.

Trump counts on your stupidity. He absolutely relies on it.

For being conned I sure am making a lot more money.

Funny, on another thread you said you were retired.
:huh1:

We got Kim Jong-un promising to denuke his country and to show everybody in a ceremony when it’s happening. We have the upcoming summit. We have trade negotiations redone, trade agreements renegotiated. We are pulling out of the Iran-Obama deal. We’ve pulled out of the Paris climate accords. We have a possible Middle East peace agreement. What has not been reported is that the Trump administration has a peace proposal for Israel and the Palestinians following the opening of the embassy today in Jerusalem when the time is right.

We have the economy roaring! We have tax cuts. The Democrats are puzzled why people aren’t angry at them. Record small-business profits. We have jobs for everyone. - Rush
We have the economy roaring!

You can thank Obama for that,

Please provide the proof to back your claim.

Otherwise, I would prefer to thank him for having a stroke and shutting up.

You don't have to believe me. Just open your eyes and see for yourself Trump has not repealed ObamaCare. He has not replaced ObamaCare. He has never put a replacement for ObamaCare on the table.

It's pathetic I have to even point this out to you. It speaks to your amazingly profound willful blindness.

So what's your point? Do you not realize that at the end of the day, you've changed nothing. You've changed nobody's opinion one way or the other, and things go on as they are.

You're just one solitary person standing out there on a street corner, holding a cheap cardboard sign and babbling incoherently. But everyone either thinks you're a nutcase, or they're just ignoring you.

Why even bother?
That's right, cuckold. Just sit there and take it up the ass from Trump. Ignore the smart people telling you that you have been conned.

Why can't you make money when you're retired, troll?

Why even bother?

Obviously you can. I'm retired and thanks to Trump's economy, making more than ever. :biggrin:

Are you trying to make the left hyperventilate and pass out? :auiqs.jpg:

Why even bother?

Obviously you can. I'm retired and thanks to Trump's economy, making more than ever. :biggrin:
My 401k started making money right after Trump won the election.

The reason for that is because health care costs would skyrocket even faster than they are under ObamaCare.

As I have shown the rubes countless times, health care costs were skyrocketing for DECADES before ObamaCare, and the Republicans did NOTHING about it.

If ObamaCare was repealed, we'd go back to the days of even faster growing costs.

Trump and the GOP got elected by promising to repeal and replace ObamaCare. They had no intention of doing so.

Trump didn't have a replacement. His entire plan was to take credit for whatever the hard workers in Congress came up with. Barring that, Plan B was to blame the Democrats and Republicans for stopping him.

Stopping him! How do you stop someone who doesn't even try? How do you stop someone who never put a replacement on the table?

Somehow, amazingly, the rubes have not caught on to this hoax. There's a reason I call them retards.

Well keep waving your little cardboard sign and haranguing passers by. I'm sure you'll eventually gather a following.

/——-/ OK you run with Trump’s total defeat. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Don't regressive libs say the cutest things?

Why even bother?

I wonder how many Pinochios they'd give that one on Politifact?

Wow, that was dense even for you.

Lucky Dog. My wife had to cash hers in to get through the Obama years. She was a medical transcriptionist for 7 years at the local hospital before they had to change everything up to be Obamacare-compliant. Then they shut down the transcription department. Several small clinics had to close their doors too, during those times.

Are you trying to make the left hyperventilate and pass out? :auiqs.jpg:

It almost worked from the amount of laughter...

Mexico paying for the wall
He'd hire the best people
He'd replace Obama care with "something terrific"
We'd have the strongest military ever
We're going back to the moon

etc....

What "defeat" are you referring to? We won. Trump is President and the winning just keeps coming.

In case you were sleeping then, it wasn't we who were bawling like little babies on election night. Nor were we outside screaming at the sky, wearing pink pussy-shaped hats on our heads, or griping, bitching, and moaning about Donald Trump on some internet discussion board.

We be winning every day, chump. Sorry your girl lost, but that's they way it goes.

Lucky Dog. My wife had to cash hers in to get through the Obama years. She was a medical transcriptionist for 7 years at the local hospital before they had to change everything up to be Obamacare-compliant. Then they shut down the transcription department. Several small clinics had to close their doors too, during those times.
Yeah, actually I mis-posted. it was my wifes that grew. I used mine to buy a house.

Need a wall. That’s a big one but I bet it will get done.

What "defeat" are you referring to? We won. Trump is President and the winning just keeps coming.

The OP.

Why even bother?

There's this thing called the stock market....maybe you've heard of it.

Why even bother?

It just proves liberals make money by the hour and have no clue when it comes to the market.

Forum List

Back