Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

Won't it be something when Kamala gets shot at?

It will be her fault huh?
Saying the shooter was a registered republican isn’t saying that it was Trump’s fault.

Why can’t it just be a disturbed person doing things that disturbed people do?

Why does it always have to go straight to conspiracy-land with you people?

You mean besides what he said about voting for Trump in 2016 and most recently hyping up Vivek and Nikki and before that loved Tulsi (Trump’s debate coach)?

I mean what else do you need to see besides following him into a voting booth?

You're going to take the word of someone who posted anti-Trump hateful trope on social media and just tried to assassinate a US President?

You're pretty damned gullible, aren't you? It's no wonder we call you people "low-information voters."

I provided proof by way of voter information records. If you can't do the same, GFY.

You're going to take the word of someone who posted anti-Trump hateful trope on social media and just tried to assassinate a US President?

You're pretty damned gullible, aren't you? It's no wonder we call you people "low-information voters."

I provided proof by way of voter information records. If you can't do the same, GFY.
Righties are trying to kill their own with a registered Republican in Butler PA failing then a righty independent who voted for Trump in 2016 and most recently hyped up Vivek and Nikki.

Righties should simply vote against Trump instead of trying to kill him. Its worked for us in 2018, 2020, 2022, and is doing pretty ok in 2024.

Saying the shooter was a registered republican isn’t saying that it was Trump’s fault.

Why can’t it just be a disturbed person doing things that disturbed people do?

Why does it always have to go straight to conspiracy-land with you people?

Because writing him off as a "disturbed person" exonerates him of any guilt, as if he wasn't in his right mind.

Was Lee Harvey Oswald a "disturbed person"?

How about John Wilkes Booth? Or Charles J. Guiteau who murdered James A. Garfield? Or Leon Czolgosz) who murdered William McKinley? Or John Schrank who shot Theodore Roosevelt?

Righties are trying to kill their own with a registered Republican in Butler PA failing then a righty independent who voted for Trump in 2016 and most recently hyped up Vivek and Nikki.

Righties should simply vote against Trump instead of trying to kill him. Its worked for us in 2018, 2020, 2022, and is doing pretty ok in 2024.

Stop lying and just go away. Nobody's buying it.

So did a lot of other leftists, progressives, and registered Democrats express their "support" for Haley and Ramaswami during the primary elections. Many of them lived in states that have open primary elections and they also voted for candidates other than Donald Trump, hoping to caused him to lose the primary.

I wouldn't doubt you did the same thing.

The dude wanted Niki and Vivek in office and thought killing Trump was the way. Righties. I tell ya.

Nope. Registered Democrat in 2024 NC primary election:

1726473362609.png

Lies and the lying liars who tell them.

Forum List

Back