Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

Just because you're a liar doesn't mean your lies are true.

Post a link that shows the first shooter was a "registered Republican" or GFY with a cactus.
You can do your own research and show us where he was a registered democrat if you want. That you haven't provided any proof to match your unhinged ramblings is proof enough I suspect.

It is a well known fact that Crooks was a regisgtered republican. You can prove me wrong if you can....but we both know you can't do it.

Does it suck to be so flaccid?

Hold your breath and stomp your feet some more....that seems to work.

The first shooter was a registered republican.
The second shooter was not affiliated with any party but voted Democrat in this past March's primary.
Pennsylvania Is a closed primary state

I cant say for sure, but if Crooks wanted to vote for nicky haley and against trump in the primary he would have to register as a repub

Many trump haters did just that

You can do your own research and show us where he was a registered democrat if you want. That you haven't provided any proof to match your unhinged ramblings is proof enough I suspect.

It is a well known fact that Crooks was a regisgtered republican. You can prove me wrong if you can....but we both know you can't do it.

Does it suck to be so flaccid?

It's not a "well-known fact", liar. The only "well-known fact" is that nothing you post on here should be viewed as having any amount of credibility.

That's because you are a lair, a fake, and a phony.

It's not a "well-known fact", liar. The only "well-known fact" is that nothing you post on here should be viewed as having any amount of credibility.

That's because you are a lair, a fake, and a phony.
Well, show us where he was a registered democrat dickless.

Just like that space between your legs, you've got nothing.

But you and MTG must be on the same page.
One of our potential great American endings might be voters disenfranchised electing candidates that make MTG look like a Progressive. And that would make them just like Progressives are and how they do business. Look within. Warnings keep going out and to death ears. You deserve what you do to others. Clean up your party.

Do you really think insulting a happily-married man's virility makes you win an argument? :laughing0301:

routh voter registration3.jpg

"It’s not clear whether the man was on the course or near it?""

"The man’s motives are not yet known?"

Maybe he was just exercising his rights to open carry or something?

We're turning into a police state when you can be shot just for being seen with a gun
:cuckoo:

Democrats were encouraging voters to vote for Haley in the primary

Yep...nothing more effective than a democrat telling someone to vote for a republican.

I would ask if you are insane but I think the proof is self evident.

He has Biden stickers on his truck. I know you were praying that it was something else, but it wasnt. It was absolutely another wacked out Trump hater democrat.

Good luck in November. :laugh:

we do ... that's why we want armed security in our schools .. if our leaders get armed security why cant kids in school get armed security ? ... why ? because the left is preventing armed security for school kids ..

That sounds great, yet the reactions to school shootings is not really the same as the reaction to the two attempts on Trump, the last of which the only shooting done was by the good guys with the guns.

Yep...nothing more effective than a democrat telling someone to vote for a republican.

I would ask if you are insane but I think the proof is self evident.
The ultra libs at Politico understand it even if you dont

Forum List

Back