Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

crisis-meeting-at-trump-hq-v0-cnwxzxgoe3pd1.jpeg
Must be CommieLa’s round table.

None that I know of.

That is just silly. Biden is not the first person to ever drop out of a presidential race after getting votes in the primary.

She is.

As is Trump.

It is the bed we have made for ourselves.

That was unprecedented. Incumbent presidents have decided to not seek reelection, but dropping out mid-campaign is incredibly rare. And it has never happened this close to an election.

Those 14 million Democrat voters had their voted nullified. That's election-interference and just downright Jim Crow.

That was unprecedented. Incumbent presidents have decided to not seek reelection, but dropping out mid-campaign is incredibly rare. And it has never happened this close to an election.

True, it was out of the ordinary. But as we were told when Trump won back in 2016...nothing will ever be the same

Those 14 million Democrat voters had their voted nullified. That's election-interference and just downright Jim Crow.

Quit with the drama queen routine.

Of course the funniest part of all is that it was your beloved party that was leading the charge claiming Biden was too old and should not be running.

He is a registered independent that publicly supported Donald Trump then became disillusioned and moved to supporting Vivek and Nikki so much so that he wanted Trump out of the way so his preferred GOP candidate would be in power. Look, you didnt try to assassinate the president so I dont know why you are trying to gaslight this into something it isnt. Its just another right gun nut doing gun nut stuff. We are used to it now.

That’s highly unlikely

If trump were campaigning that day his movements would still not be public knowledge

But yesterday was trump’s day off and there was no reason to inform the world of his whereabouts
I mean, isn’t it literally called the Trump International Golf Club?

Seems like it wouldn’t take a Da Vinci Code-level web of conspiracy for someone to know he’s golfing there

He is a Trump Hater like many on this board, the rest of the Democrat party, and the shooter in Butler PA.
Do ya' think?
Trump hatred and intolerance has been taken to a new level.
Yes, he has.

Donald Trump says "I hate Taylor Swift!"​

1726487347812.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Entertainment

13 hours ago — Former President Donald Trump declared "I hate Taylor Swift!" in a Truth Social post Sunday, days after she endorsed Kamala Harris.

Harris wins Democratic presidential nomination in virtual ...​

1726487432724.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › kamala-harris-nomination...

Jul 30, 2024 — Harris officially claimed the nomination following a five-day online voting process, receiving nearly 4600 votes, which it said was 99% of ...

Those 14 million voters are very happy with Biden's running mate chosen by Biden, as his replacement.

Does anyone else look forward to the day we as a country get as upset about a school shooting as we do about someone thinking about shooting at one of our leaders?

Aww, look at you trying to be 'middle of the road' for a change, and 'playing at being the adult' in the room. Your first few posts didn't age very well in here, did they asshole? And who the fuck are you to make a statement that people are not as upset, if not more upset, about school children being killed than a political figure? You support the deranged leftist pieces of shit that are running this country into the ground, so sit down and shut the fuck up.

He is a registered independent that publicly supported Donald Trump then became disillusioned and moved to supporting Vivek and Nikki so much so that he wanted Trump out of the way so his preferred GOP candidate would be in power. Look, you didnt try to assassinate the president so I dont know why you are trying to gaslight this into something it isnt. Its just another right gun nut doing gun nut stuff. We are used to it now.

You're ignorant. The statement that he actually supported Trump is just something he posted online. Anyone can post anything they want on social media, that doesn't necessarily mean they're telling the truth. You're going to accept the word of an attempted presidential assassin as the "truth"? You yourself have claimed several times on here that he is a "registered Republican", and he's not. Want me to pull all those examples up again?

There's no proof that he ever supported Donald Trump or voted for him, he made multiple donations to Democrat candidates, and the asshole has a Biden/Harris bumper sticker on his truck.

So get the fuck out of here with your Blue Anon conspiracy theory bullshit and gaslighting. You have absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

Seems like it wouldn’t take a Da Vinci Code-level web of conspiracy for someone to know he’s golfing there

So was the guy sitting there from sun up till then just hoping Trump would come by? Or did he know when Trump was going to tee off? I doubt Trump makes a tee time

In case you don't know, that's not how the American electoral system works.

Actually, the parties can choose their nominee in any way they wish, that is the way the American electoral system works. The current primary system has only been used for about 30% of the time we have been a country.

Forum List

Back