Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

In case you don't know, that's not how the American electoral system works.
When someone quits it is....

It was all done, under the rules of the Contest. Nothing was outside the rules, making it unfair to anyone. Unfair would be something outside of the predetermined and agreed upon, rules.

End of story.

"Democracy is on the ballot"
Ryan Routh
"Democracy is on the ballot"
VP Harris and her every supporter.
1726490399202.png
1726490422265.png

You're ignorant. The statement that he actually supported Trump is just something he posted online. Anyone can post anything they want on social media, that doesn't necessarily mean they're telling the truth. You're going to accept the word of an attempted presidential assassin as the "truth"? You yourself have claimed several times on here that he is a "registered Republican", and he's not. Want me to pull all those examples up again?

There's no proof that he ever supported Donald Trump or voted for him, he made multiple donations to Democrat candidates, and the asshole has a Biden/Harris bumper sticker on his truck.

So get the fuck out of here with your Blue Anon conspiracy theory bullshit and gaslighting. You have absolutely no credibility whatsoever.
You are mistaken or LYING so YES. Please post that. I said the Butler shooter is a registered republican.

1726490497430.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And the Dems and their complicit media is engendering it by their vilification of a very good president.

I actually had a Democrat say that she is “terrified” of Trump winning, and she would support any action to prevent him from becoming president again.
Trump stunk as president. If he hd been any good, he'd be president now.

He was a deranged leftist and Trump hater, regardless of whether or not he was "registered as a Republican". Does party registration really matter here?
The facts show he was a Republican. That is 2 republicans who have tried assassinating Trump.

I mean, isn’t it literally called the Trump International Golf Club?

Seems like it wouldn’t take a Da Vinci Code-level web of conspiracy for someone to know he’s golfing there
I wonder how many days of week the guy speny hiding in the bushes hoping to get a shot at trump?

When someone quits it is....

It was all done, under the rules of the Contest. Nothing was outside the rules, making it unfair to anyone. Unfair would be something outside of the predetermined and agreed upon, rules.

End of story.

It was un-democratic. Aren't you the folks who are always saying "threat to democracy" and "protect our democracy"?

Or was that just BS you tried to use against Republicans?

It was un-democratic. Aren't you the folks who are always saying "threat to democracy" and "protect our democracy"?

Or was that just BS you tried to use against Republicans?
When a candidate QUITS, that close to the convention, it was the only option to take, under the rules....outside of perhaps an open convention....but an opened convention still would not give the 14 million Biden voters a chance to vote for someone else, so....what's your point?

Forum List

Back