Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

IM2 liberal whack jobs are walking around everywhere, unhinged, ready to do violent things. They're one synapse away from snapping.
Thankfully there loners, unlike this tribe of domestic terrorists:

1726498545295.png

As I just said: your people would shut the nation down if this happens to Kamala.

If it does, remember, according to Dems here:

it's her fault for talking bad about Trump
You are wanting the nation shut down? The sheriff said the guy didn't get off a shot, as was engaged by secret service, spotting his rifle, sticking through the fence. A civilian heard the the shots of the Secret Service, saw the guy running and snapped pics of the guy, his car and license plate, which was uploaded by local authorities to Florida license plate scanner, giving them a hit on his car, its location, the highway, and direction of travel, enabling coordinated stop by local authorities in next county. Why would anybody shut down the country over this? It is not necessary and I do not think you will get it, as nothing to be gained. Are you feeling alright?

You cant deny that some Haitians are eating dogs and cats

Or explain why they are doing it
I can deny that it is a real problem and can not give a shit.

And laugh at the gullible fools and bad actors pretending it is. And their orange god that exaggerates and lies about lost it.

Watch me

I can deny that it is a real problem and can not give a shit.

And laugh at the gullible fools and bad actors pretending it is. And their orange god that exaggerates and lies about lost it.

Watch me
There is no pretense that cramming 15,000 foreigners into a city of 59,000 creates social chaos

The bomb threats are just the fallout from violent rhetoric about Haitians and accusing them of eating pets. This is perfectly normal for Trump.
You don't know that. I don't know that. And it is irresponsible and dangerous to conclude that. But for sure Biden/Harris have said Trump is a threat to democracy, intends to be a dictator yadda yadda over and over and over and over. So are threats to his life their fault?

Sad state on how the Dems have so vilified a good president that deranged people are trying to kill him.
No. Not because of Dems, but because of Trump. What is it with you guys? He never accepts responsibility for how he incites people, so you don't either. The best I can say, to make you feel better is, at least it is not two Registered Republicans in a row trying to kill the guy. His words and actions, character, and positions incite people from both sides. Why do you think many people personally hired by him for key positions in his first term, do not support him now, some wanting nothing to do with him. Only the sheep, blindly follow him anymore.

You don't know that. I don't know that. And it is irresponsible and dangerous to conclude that. But for sure Biden/Harris have said Trump is a threat to democracy, intends to be a dictator yadda yadda over and over and over and over. So are threats to his life their fault?
of course the Old Guy and mini me's parroting of lorna leper spewing maga hate that Hatens are taking over Ohio had not impact on violence. It's all because of Harris who spews violent thoughts 24/7. We all know this. No one doubes it. All you need is .... an ear.

Forum List

Back