Trump saves 2.2 million lives!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
On March 16, a 20-page report from Neil Ferguson's team at Imperial College London quickly gathered enormous attention by producing enormous death estimates.

If the Imperial College projects 2.2 million people would have died then it must be true.

We should all give credit where credit is due, thank you President Trump.

Trump probably saved more than that!

We all saw what happened in NY, NOLA, Italy...etc.

If president Trump hadn't stopped travel from china on january 31st (while the filth was impeaching him) I think we can all agree we'd be living in a different world right now!

On January 31st...china was telling us the virus was not transmissible between humans and the W.H.O. was backing them up on that point!
Trump08.jpg

You're probably tired of catching a face full of jizz.... and who could blame you. Every time you think it's safe to stick your head out of your hole there's a big ol' orange dick reminding you how substandard and dumb you are.

Fact is you have trouble hitting the 2-iron. Wanna try the God Iron, AKA the 1-iron.
Seriously, do you actually golf, if so, what is your GHIN?

Mine....Low of 7.4
Older Now, so currently 13.2

In reference to you, I have NO idea if you consider this good or bad.
That said, on most courses, of course depending upon the tees, I would expect the following today:

Shoot in the 70's …….. Average 4%
Shoot in the 80's...……. Average 70%
Shoot in the 90's...……… Average 23%
Shoot in the 100's...……..Average 2.99%
Shoot over 110...………….Average Not gonna Happen 0.001%

What you got 2-iron?

You're probably tired of catching a face full of jizz.... and who could blame you. Every time you think it's safe to stick your head out of your hole there's a big ol' orange dick reminding you how substandard and dumb you are.

Fact is you have trouble hitting the 2-iron. Wanna try the God Iron, AKA the 1-iron.
Seriously, do you actually golf, if so, what is your GHIN?

Mine....Low of 7.4
Older Now, so currently 13.2

In reference to you, I have NO idea if you consider this good or bad.
That said, on most courses, of course depending upon the tees, I would expect the following today:

Shoot in the 70's …….. Average 4%
Shoot in the 80's...……. Average 70%
Shoot in the 90's...……… Average 23%
Shoot in the 100's...……..Average 2.99%
Shoot over 110...………….Average Not gonna Happen 0.001%

What you got 2-iron?

Sock-boy is just here to fling crap.

I understand the death toll is too low for you, but Trump wins again!

My personal Death toll is what? Too small for you troll?
What # do you (R) trolls want to settle upon?

150+K

Imagine how many of the 50,000 we've lost that we could have saved if we had a sane, competent, President who actually gave two shits about the country?
The health care system was not overwhelmed through the help of the federal government, even in the hotspots.

That was because the governors realized that the blob had zero interest in leading and took the fore. Good to hear you shrug at 50,000 deaths though; speaks volumes about the type of weasel you are.

Imagine how many of the 50,000 we've lost that we could have saved if we had a sane, competent, President who actually gave two shits about the country?
The health care system was not overwhelmed through the help of the federal government, even in the hotspots.

That was because the governors realized that the blob had zero interest in leading and took the fore. Good to hear you shrug at 50,000 deaths though; speaks volumes about the type of weasel you are.
We have far greater cases of TDS than the Chinese virus. See, Trump wins both ways!

I mean come on, while TDS is normally not deadly, it is funny.

My personal Death toll is what? Too small for you troll?
What # do you (R) trolls want to settle upon?

150+K

And your answer is? I understand it is much lower than you wish, not because you wish death on others, but because you want to be able to blame Trump.

Get over it. Trump wins again.

So many have died in this (why listen to Trump, lets go party) Blue State virus..

Really, shall I play the clip of the Governor of New York, the Mayor of New York and the New York top health official all telling people not to social distance to mingle to go to parades and celebrations and to use the subway? That the virus was no threat. How about Pelosi telling everyone to come to China Town because there was no threat? Or Biden calling Trump a racist for shutting down Travel?

Be VERY SPECIFIC now and cite what power the President has to make States do ANYTHING they don't want to do.

We have far greater cases of TDS than the Chinese virus. See, Trump wins both ways!

I mean come on, while TDS is normally not deadly, it is funny.

It is funny watching Trump Dick Suckers like yourself try to prop up the blob as some sort of valuable person.

Forum List

Back