Trump saves 2.2 million lives!

Imagine how many of the 50,000 we've lost that we could have saved if we had a sane, competent, President who actually gave two shits about the country?
The health care system was not overwhelmed through the help of the federal government, even in the hotspots.

I understand the death toll is too low for you, but Trump wins again!

That was because the governors realized that the blob had zero interest in leading and took the fore. Good to hear you shrug at 50,000 deaths though; speaks volumes about the type of weasel you are.
Really, shall I play the clip of the Governor of New York, the Mayor of New York and the New York top health official all telling people not to social distance to mingle to go to parades and celebrations and to use the subway? That the virus was no threat. How about Pelosi telling everyone to come to China Town because there was no threat? Or Biden calling Trump a racist for shutting down Travel?

Be VERY SPECIFIC now and cite what power the President has to make States do ANYTHING they don't want to do.

I don't recall making that argument but thanks for playing.

What the blob did do was tell the states that they were on their own when it came to supply chains and even called the SNS "our stockpile".

The governors formed coalitions with other governors to do bulk purchasing when they realized your blob was an empty suit.

Imagine how many of the 50,000 we've lost that we could have saved if we had a sane, competent, President who actually gave two shits about the country?
The health care system was not overwhelmed through the help of the federal government, even in the hotspots.

That was because the governors realized that the blob had zero interest in leading and took the fore. Good to hear you shrug at 50,000 deaths though; speaks volumes about the type of weasel you are.
Really, shall I play the clip of the Governor of New York, the Mayor of New York and the New York top health official all telling people not to social distance to mingle to go to parades and celebrations and to use the subway? That the virus was no threat. How about Pelosi telling everyone to come to China Town because there was no threat? Or Biden calling Trump a racist for shutting down Travel?

Be VERY SPECIFIC now and cite what power the President has to make States do ANYTHING they don't want to do.

What the blob did do was tell the states that they were on their own when it came to supply chains and even called the SNS "our stockpile".

The governors formed coalitions with other governors to do bulk purchasing when they realized your blob was an empty suit.
You mean Trump asked governors to do their jobs? The hell you say.

We have far greater cases of TDS than the Chinese virus. See, Trump wins both ways!

I mean come on, while TDS is normally not deadly, it is funny.

It is funny watching Trump Dick Suckers like yourself try to prop up the blob as some sort of valuable person.
You hillary panty-sniffers crack me up!

A president can't instill common sense. Trump is good, but not that good.

He also cannot manage a crisis as he has proven.
What do you mean?

Read it again; slowly. The answer may reveal itself. Knowing you; it's unlikely.

You mean Trump asked governors to do their jobs? The hell you say.

LOL...

You'd have to understand the National Response Framework to understand just how bizarre your blob's actions were. I don't have time to teach you and you seem incapable of learning anyway.

But what is supposed to happen is that when the State EOC (Emergency Ops Centers) are overwhelmed, they call FEMA and FEMA is supposed to act as a resource the States can draw on.

Being a blob supporter, you probably don't read much and even understand less so look at this cool graphic from one of my trainings that is supposed to spell out what the blob's responsibilities are as far as the SNS goes:

1587629514306.png

The operative word being "support"; you'll notice there is no mention of "it's our stockpile".

If you want to save on your car insurance - you know what to do.

If you want to save lives - there is always president Trump.

Now several other countries are calling to beg for ventilators.

And with president Trumps great work...we have ventilators to spare & send them and save even more lives!

WAY TO GO MR. PRESIDENT!!!

Forum List

Back