Trump says boxing results ‘could be rigged like elections’ during bizarre turn as sports commentator

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Has Trump got to the age of nearly 80 and just realised that boxing might not be on the level ? It a shame that ,once again, he offers no proof of this.
Holyfield should never have taken this fight and I hope that it doesnt mean he is broke. It was just a circus but this time the clown was on the mic and not in the ring.

Has Trump got to the age of nearly 80 and just realised that boxing might not be on the level ? It a shame that ,once again, he offers no proof of this.
Holyfield should never have taken this fight and I hope that it doesnt mean he is broke. It was just a circus but this time the clown was on the mic and not in the ring.
independent UK!!! hahahahhahahahahahah

I detected notes of sarcasm with Trumps remark. He's still pushing his story, (which, you know... I don't think he's 100% wrong), but doing it in a humorous way i.e comparing boxing matches which are obviously staged with an election. a bit comical, but of course it's hard for democrats to discern a dig or a bit of sarcasm with any sense of humor.

President Trump has been familiar for decades with the problems with combat sports.

Remember he has hosted many boxing as well as wrestling events over the decades.

He even owned Monday Night Raw, a major wrestling TV program for a while and is a WWE Hall of Fame Enshrinee.

A rigged boxing match?! Like a rigged election, that's never happened.

LOL

He knows his base. He pounds the same message into them, over and over and over, at every opportunity.

This is how Big Lies become "truth" to people.

Tommy you got the TDS bad bro.

President Trump has been familiar for decades with the problems with combat sports.

Remember he has hosted many boxing as well as wrestling events over the decades.

He even owned Monday Night Raw, a major wrestling TV program for a while and is a WWE Hall of Fame Enshrinee.
Wrestling is rigged. Thats why you cant bet on it.

Wrestling is rigged. Thats why you cant bet on it.

Actually, you can make wagers of WWE matches.

You can bet on American elections as well.

Just because something is rigged doesn't mean that there isn't betting allowed.

Actually, you can make wagers of WWE matches.

You can bet on American elections as well.

Just because something is rigged doesn't mean that there isn't betting allowed.

Good Lord ! One born every minute.

If anyone would know... It is the criminal Trump.

I detected notes of sarcasm with Trumps remark. He's still pushing his story, (which, you know... I don't think he's 100% wrong), but doing it in a humorous way i.e comparing boxing matches which are obviously staged with an election. a bit comical, but of course it's hard for democrats to discern a dig or a bit of sarcasm with any sense of humor.
That’s because they have no sense of humor.

Tommy you got the TDS bad bro.
Threads about Trump are perfectly appropriate.

He’s the de facto head of the GOP.

He involves himself in local elections and endorses candidates.

He continues to suggest he’s running again in 2024.

But your dislike of threads about Trump are understandable, given he’s a source of endless embarrassment for conservatives.

Forum List

Back