🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says everything is bad, so when something bad happens he goes "I told you so"

Romney also gets to say to Barry, "I told you so' regarding Russia.

But Russia isnt an Enemy anymore...At least thats what I was told in this thread

Trumps Ties to Russia
View attachment 90171

although that button doesnt say say "reset"

the admin f ed up and wrote "overcharge"

on it

it was and still is a big joke amoung the Russains

and others as well

viewing such incompentance on live world wide tv

--LOL

The Donald says these attacks will happen again.....

Gee ya think....

Wow this guy is so smart..... lol

:badgrin: You ever seen a con psychic? Or read a horoscope? Thats Trumps predictions

"You will face adversity" and people go "Yeah, My commute was shitty...this is so accurate"

"Surprises are in your future" and ppl say "Now that I think about it that commute was surprisingly shit"

What has Trump been correct about specifically? Nothing. He says blacks get shot in the street then a black person gets shot and he goes "See? Told ya!" like he predicted the Harvest Moon
It's a bitch clowny that Trump is almost always right, and you subversive scum keep showing disdain for America!

I notice that you guys just keep saying always right and never tell anyone what he's always right about. Must be a coincidence.

Trumps whole policy is this song

Trump declares...Terrorists are bad people

When an attack occurs, Trump declares...I told you so

The higher Trump climbs in the polls, the more desperate the Liberals get. Their OP's just get more stupid and childish.

:badgrin: You ever seen a con psychic? Or read a horoscope? Thats Trumps predictions

"You will face adversity" and people go "Yeah, My commute was shitty...this is so accurate"

"Surprises are in your future" and ppl say "Now that I think about it that commute was surprisingly shit"

What has Trump been correct about specifically? Nothing. He says blacks get shot in the street then a black person gets shot and he goes "See? Told ya!" like he predicted the Harvest Moon
When you vote in an asshole as your president, one should expect chaos.

This is how the situation should have been handled according to libs:

Listen and learn... at least listen and believe.

It's a bitch clowny that Trump is almost always right, and you subversive scum keep showing disdain for America!

I notice that you guys just keep saying always right and never tell anyone what he's always right about. Must be a coincidence.

Is bullshit songs all you have while Trump answers questions and non PC replys that need to be brought up...like more Muslim terrorism with Dimwits havinh NO POLICY to try to stop it?

Hilly is now urging Americans to stand with terrorists because we are stronger together.

Trump now only .7% behind in today's RCP Average!

2 weeks ago it was 7.0%!!!!!

And 6 weeks to kill it!

Is bullshit songs all you have while Trump answers questions and non PC replys that need to be brought up...like more Muslim terrorism with Dimwits havinh NO POLICY to try to stop it?

He doesnt answer questions...He's banned the press from Traveling with him and remember when you thought answering to the press was a big deal until Trump stopped doing it

When you vote in an asshole as your president, one should expect chaos.
I agree. Trump is an asshole. But Clinton is an idiot. Not much of a choice. But I guess if you're stuck with it - and being a primitive 2-party system you are stuck with it - then you need to evaluate the choices through logic. Hmmmmm, an asshole or an idiot? Assholes are useful. Everyone needs an asshole at least once daily. But an idiot? Who needs one of those? Especially this one who's high on drugs 24/7.
upsidedown%20flag_zpsauqfmwy1.gif

Forum List

Back