🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says everything is bad, so when something bad happens he goes "I told you so"

As we import Muslims some of them will kill some of US.

Hillary's policy accepts that.

Trump's ban would save American lives.

That is no con.

It's so cute when politicians learn how to talk like politicians. I think it's more infuriating to the left that he was right than anything else.

About what specifically?
In this case, that it was a bomb.

Who said the exploding thing wasnt a bomb?
Nobody. Trump was just saying it from the beginning.

He called a bomb a bomb? Wow, thats bravery

:badgrin: You ever seen a con psychic? Or read a horoscope? Thats Trumps predictions

"You will face adversity" and people go "Yeah, My commute was shitty...this is so accurate"

"Surprises are in your future" and ppl say "Now that I think about it that commute was surprisingly shit"

What has Trump been correct about specifically? Nothing. He says blacks get shot in the street then a black person gets shot and he goes "See? Told ya!" like he predicted the Harvest Moon

So what you are describing is the global ice age>global warming>climate change cult...Damn you have a short memory

:badgrin: You ever seen a con psychic? Or read a horoscope? Thats Trumps predictions

"You will face adversity" and people go "Yeah, My commute was shitty...this is so accurate"

"Surprises are in your future" and ppl say "Now that I think about it that commute was surprisingly shit"

What has Trump been correct about specifically? Nothing. He says blacks get shot in the street then a black person gets shot and he goes "See? Told ya!" like he predicted the Harvest Moon
It's a bitch clowny that Trump is almost always right, and you subversive scum keep showing disdain for America!

I notice that you guys just keep saying always right and never tell anyone what he's always right about. Must be a coincidence.

Trumps whole policy is this song

Is bullshit songs all you have while Trump answers questions and non PC replys that need to be brought up...like more Muslim terrorism with Dimwits havinh NO POLICY to try to stop it?

He doesnt answer questions...He's banned the press from Traveling with him and remember when you thought answering to the press was a big deal until Trump stopped doing it

Where are you hiding...or just love to lie? He's all over the TV ..Do I need to post yesterday's YouTube's? Why have the press on board like Hildebeast when she doesn't hive them access to her on plane she has them in the BACK OF THE BUS!!

It's so cute when politicians learn how to talk like politicians. I think it's more infuriating to the left that he was right than anything else.

About what specifically?

But she didn't... She a liar and coward, just like the Obomanation!

About what specifically?

According to liberal media it's not bravery, but comparable to a criminal act:

About what specifically?

Who said anything about being brave?

I was listening to Hillary on fox. She was outlining her plans to deal with the mess Obama and she created. What an asshole.

Romney also gets to say to Barry, "I told you so' regarding Russia.

But Russia isnt an Enemy anymore...At least thats what I was told in this thread

Trumps Ties to Russia
Yeah, that's what Hillary tells us, too.

Hillary Clinton Ties Emerge In Panama Papers
If you go to the home page of your source and all you find are crazy conspiracy shit, then it's not really a good site to reference. Try to figure out why.

When you vote in an asshole as your president, one should expect chaos.
I agree. Trump is an asshole. But Clinton is an idiot. Not much of a choice.
upsidedown%20flag_zpsauqfmwy1.gif

This bullshit doesnt fly...If you think they are anything alike in experience, temperament, honesty etc...Either you havent been paying attention or just going "All of them is shit" is easier to remember.

That is no con.

Can you tell me any specifics on Trump's policy that doesnt include variations of the phrase "I think...". I mean actual policies.

Thanks in advance

That is no con.

Can you tell me any specifics on Trump's policy that doesnt include variations of the phrase "I think...". I mean actual policies.

Thanks in advance

Asking for details when the distinction is as stark as Yes, vs No, is a dodge.

Hillary= more muslims= more dead Americans.

Trump=less muslims= less dead Americans.

I understand why you want to distract from that.

You are the con man here.

That is no con.

Thanks in advance

Asking for details when the distinction is as stark as Yes, vs No, is a dodge.

Asking you for specifics to a plan you say will work is a dodge? Its an open question.

Hillary= more muslims= more dead Americans.

Trump=less muslims= less dead Americans.

I understand why you want to distract from that.

You are the con man here.

I dont want to distract I actually want to discuss it in detail. Is that ok? Or is this the way you plan on not ever producing this magic Trump is going to bestow on the world.

I thought when you said he had a plan that you knew what it was:dunno: When someone asks you guys how you get all angry and stuff

Forum List

Back