🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says everything is bad, so when something bad happens he goes "I told you so"

Trump says everything is bad, so

Have you noticed how many liberal-fanatic posts start with a lie about a Republican, followed by bashing him as though he had done what the liberal was lying about?

It's all they seem to have.

Even stranger, they almost never start their threads by praising their own candidate or party. Unless it's another lie such as "While Hillary was Secretary of State, our relations with other countries got better and the Middle East got more peaceful".

Do these people EVER say anything that's actually true?

What does it say about these people that the only way they can make their opponents look bad, is by lying? And the only way they can make themselves look good, is also by lying?

Have you noticed how many liberal-fanatic posts start with a lie about a Republican, followed by bashing him as though he had done what the liberal was lying about?

Even stranger, they almost never start their threads by praising their own candidate or party. Unless it's another lie such as "While Hillary was Secretary of State, our relations with other countries got better and the Middle East got more peaceful".

What does it say about these people that the only way they can make their opponents look bad, is by lying? And the only way they can make themselves look good, is also by lying?
Lying is all they know how to do.

President Trite is speaking. Admonishing the press to not get ahead of the story, since it does not include a ****** getting shot by a cop.

I agree. Trump is an asshole. But Clinton is an idiot. Not much of a choice.
upsidedown%20flag_zpsauqfmwy1.gif

This bullshit doesnt fly...If you think they are anything alike in experience, temperament, honesty etc...Either you havent been paying attention or just going "All of them is shit" is easier to remember.
The truth is almost always simple. It's liars and cheats who twist pretzels out of reality (in order to justify devious ends) who make complicated excuses.

This bullshit doesnt fly...If you think they are anything alike in experience, temperament, honesty etc...Either you havent been paying attention or just going "All of them is shit" is easier to remember.
The truth is almost always simple. It's liars and cheats who twist pretzels out of reality (in order to justify devious ends) who make complicated excuses.

Reality isnt simple...never is. Details are important. You can say Elephants and Rosie O Donnell are both big and theres no difference.

Thats whats wrong with our politics now...everyone wants a bumper sticker to remember and make excuses for not understanding or wanting details.

Reality isnt simple...never is. Details are important. You can say Elephants and Rosie O Donnell are both big and theres no difference.

Thats whats wrong with our politics now...everyone wants a bumper sticker to remember and make excuses for not understanding or wanting details.
What do these two paragraphs have to do with anything I've said?

What do these two paragraphs have to do with anything I've said?

You're claiming that they are both the same when such simplistic thinking ensures everything is like everything else if you take away details...or as you call them "complicated excuses".

:badgrin: You ever seen a con psychic? Or read a horoscope? Thats Trumps predictions

"You will face adversity" and people go "Yeah, My commute was shitty...this is so accurate"

"Surprises are in your future" and ppl say "Now that I think about it that commute was surprisingly shit"

What has Trump been correct about specifically? Nothing. He says blacks get shot in the street then a black person gets shot and he goes "See? Told ya!" like he predicted the Harvest Moon

Your butt hurt is noted, it must suck for the left when world events prove Trump right and Obama/Hillary wrong time and again.

:badgrin: You ever seen a con psychic? Or read a horoscope? Thats Trumps predictions

"You will face adversity" and people go "Yeah, My commute was shitty...this is so accurate"

"Surprises are in your future" and ppl say "Now that I think about it that commute was surprisingly shit"

What has Trump been correct about specifically? Nothing. He says blacks get shot in the street then a black person gets shot and he goes "See? Told ya!" like he predicted the Harvest Moon

Your butt hurt is noted, it must suck for the left when world events prove Trump right and Obama/Hillary wrong time and again.

Aww, you tried the old "blame it on the left" game too late. Several ppl already beat you here.

You're claiming that they are both the same when such simplistic thinking ensures everything is like everything else if you take away details...or as you call them "complicated excuses".
Read what I actually wrote ..... then come back and apologize.

Aww, you tried the old "blame it on the left" game too late. Several ppl already beat you here.

Have yourself a good cry lib, Trump was right your side was wrong, again. :crybaby:

Trump's expertise on terrorism on display:

Claimed Obama and Clinton LITERALLY founded ISIS.

Claimed "There are scores of recent migrants inside our borders charged with terrorism." - there actually aren't

Claimed "I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as [WTC] building was coming down." - a statement considered outright fabrication.

Made tons of false statements about Orlando shooting

Responded to San Bernadino shooting with this adolescent nonsense: “You don’t want to hear how I’d handle it,” Trump said. “I would get myself in so much trouble with them, we are going to handle it so tough. And you know what we’re going to do? We’re going to get it stopped.”...The mogul did not go into specifics.

Made serious proposal to kill innocent relatives of terrorists as a policy.

Made serious proposal to ban Muslims from traveling to United States.

The guy is walking and very loudly talking recruitment tool for terrorists. The Best, he is The Best and just you wait to he gets his big mouth attached to his little brain into the White House.

Last edited:

He must be dumb. He called a bomb a bomb.

Wow! Amazing! He also said Obama was born here and the sky is blue.

Here is the way politifacts would rate the sky is blue statement

Trump stated this morning that the sky is blue.
We looked out the window and it was raining where we are and the sky was grey
We give Trump a Pants on Fire rating.

Hillary stated this morning that the sky is blue.
Although it was raining where we are it is a fact that the sky is blue 87% of the time in Maui, Hawaii.
We give Hillary a TRUE rating, and may we add that she is the most qualified candidate to be President.

Here is the way politifacts would rate the sky is blue statement

Trump stated this morning that the sky is blue.
We looked out the window and it was raining where we are and the sky was grey
We give Trump a Pants on Fire rating.

Hillary stated this morning that the sky is blue.
Although it was raining where we are it is a fact that the sky is blue 87% of the time in Maui, Hawaii.
We give Hillary a TRUE rating, and may we add that she is the most qualified candidate to be President.

Except what you just posted is pants-on-fire bullshit you simply made up. There are no examples of such gross misrepresentation by Politifact.

images

Politifact consistently examines statements from multiple angles including context (in this case that would be weather at the time of the statement).

Last edited:

He must be dumb. He called a bomb a bomb.
Really pisses you off when he's right huh...

Odd, when OBAMA ran on "CHANGE", it was he greatest thing ever.

Trump does the same thing, and he's a jerk. :9:

Forum List

Back