Trump says everything is bad, so when something bad happens he goes "I told you so"

:badgrin: You ever seen a con psychic? Or read a horoscope? Thats Trumps predictions

"You will face adversity" and people go "Yeah, My commute was shitty...this is so accurate"

"Surprises are in your future" and ppl say "Now that I think about it that commute was surprisingly shit"

What has Trump been correct about specifically? Nothing. He says blacks get shot in the street then a black person gets shot and he goes "See? Told ya!" like he predicted the Harvest Moon

Odd, when OBAMA ran on "CHANGE", it was he greatest thing ever.

Trump does the same thing, and he's a jerk. :9:

And funny how you think thats original but he doesnt have his own ideas so...

Trump says everything is bad, so

Have you noticed how many liberal-fanatic posts start with a lie about a Republican, followed by bashing him as though he had done what the liberal was lying about?

Its a good thing you ignored the rest or you might have to actually address what I say instead of going crying about generalizations

Odd, when OBAMA ran on "CHANGE", it was he greatest thing ever.

Trump does the same thing, and he's a jerk. :9:

Are you fucking kidding? We were in the MIDDLE OF GREAT RECESSION when Obama was running, the worst recession in modern history.

Here is the way politifacts would rate the sky is blue statement

Trump stated this morning that the sky is blue.
We looked out the window and it was raining where we are and the sky was grey
We give Trump a Pants on Fire rating.

Hillary stated this morning that the sky is blue.
Although it was raining where we are it is a fact that the sky is blue 87% of the time in Maui, Hawaii.
We give Hillary a TRUE rating, and may we add that she is the most qualified candidate to be President.

Except what you just posted is pants-on-fire bullshit you simply made up. There are no examples of such gross misrepresentation by Politifact.

images

Politifact consistently examines statements from multiple angles including context (in this case that would be weather at the time of the statement).

That is complete bullshit. I have read dozens of opinions by Politifacts where they make excuse after excuse for statements made by Hillary. Try reading something besides the final verdict.

Trump said it was a bomb. The liberal media was in a state of outrage that Trump dared declare the truth before an official investigation.

It was a bomb.

Questions?
Oh right. We should be so impressed that Trump actually understands what a bomb does when it goes off.

He also understands what happens when you don't listen to your Terrorist Experts who say ISIS has infiltrated the refugee program and you keep bringing in thousands of un-vetted refugees from war-torn Islamic Terrorist-infested countries any way.... Obama and Hillary, despite these 3 latest attacks, just can't seem to get it.

Here is the way politifacts would rate the sky is blue statement

Trump stated this morning that the sky is blue.
We looked out the window and it was raining where we are and the sky was grey
We give Trump a Pants on Fire rating.

Hillary stated this morning that the sky is blue.
Although it was raining where we are it is a fact that the sky is blue 87% of the time in Maui, Hawaii.
We give Hillary a TRUE rating, and may we add that she is the most qualified candidate to be President.

Except what you just posted is pants-on-fire bullshit you simply made up. There are no examples of such gross misrepresentation by Politifact.

images

Politifact consistently examines statements from multiple angles including context (in this case that would be weather at the time of the statement).

That is complete bullshit. I have read dozens of opinions by Politifacts where they make excuse after excuse for statements made by Hillary. Try reading something besides the final verdict.

I've read plenty of their articles. I'm not lying.

Never mind a DOZEN, go ahead and link to JUST ONE Politifact ruling, that you not only kinda-sorta-disagree with but one that is blatant "sky-is-not-blue" sort of unfair.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back