🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Says He Will “100 Per Cent” Release the FISA Memo

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what's in that memo. Those who have seen it say it's explosive. Hopefully, liberal heads will explode when they see it.
Prison Planet.com » Trump Says He Will “100 Per Cent” Release the FISA Memo

Liberal heads are already exploding at just the thought of it getting out to the public.

Gee. FISA memo out. Sanctuary Cities down. Immigration being cut and blocked. We could see a lot of Democrats jumping off of buildings.

• Banned
I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what's in that memo. Those who have seen it say it's explosive. Hopefully, liberal heads will explode when they see it.
Prison Planet.com » Trump Says He Will “100 Per Cent” Release the FISA Memo

Liberal heads are already exploding at just the thought of it getting out to the public.

Gee. FISA memo out. Sanctuary Cities down. Immigration being cut and blocked. We could see a lot of Democrats jumping off of buildings.
Make sure to bring your unbrella.

... We could see a lot of Democrats jumping off of buildings.

Jumping off buildings is overrated ... They ought to try a swan dive into a wood chipper.
If they video it and make it pay-per-view ... It's possible the DNC may be able to raise enough money to support this Fall's campaign season.

'Trump Says He Will “100 Per Cent” Release the FISA Memo'

THAT explains the Democrats' depression and silence last night.... :p

Did anyone have any doubt that he would?

He arranged for the whole thing to come out, why would he back down now?

... We could see a lot of Democrats jumping off of buildings.

Jumping off buildings is overrated ... They ought to try a swan dive into a wood chipper.
If they video it and make it pay-per-view ... It's possible the DNC may be able to raise enough money to support this Fall's campaign season.

It would be best if they got just enough to keep gas in the chipper.

The entire night, Cory Booker sat there with a grim, open-mouth stare like it was a nightmare he wished he could wake from! And whenever any democrats clapped, Nancy turned around at them and glared!

Is the memo out yet? Looking forward to reading it. What's taking the GOP so long?

Bass Pro Shop ran out of waders after duck season ...
So the GOP is having to scrounge some up to make it through Democrat tears without getting soaked ... :dunno:

The entire night, Cory Booker sat there with a grim, open-mouth stare like it was a nightmare he wished he could wake from! And whenever any democrats clapped, Nancy turned around at them and glared!
Pelosi is single-handedly responsible for the Democrats losing the House...yet she wants to pretend anyone still respects her and that she is their (libs) 'leader'.

I'm just hoping Mueller names names about who did what when
Hillary Clinton
Barak Obama
Debbie Shultz
James Comey
Andrew McCabe
Strozk
Baker
Zelinsky
Paige
Ohr

Conspired to USE Russian Propaganda to Rig and Election, Falsely and Illegally obtain a FISA Warrant which they abused, used it to spy on a rival campaign, which Obama abused his office for this sole purpose when he chose to feed classified intel based on that Illegal Surveillance and fed that intel to Hillary Clinton.

Furthermore The FBI & DOJ, committed treason when they conspired to conduct a COUP against the President giving it the code name "Insurance Policy", and The Entire Obama Administration Illegally Leaked Classified Intel, and Illegally Unmasked Targets of their Illegal Wiretapping.

The Obama Admin, Clinton Campaign, Obama, Clinton, The DNC, Fusion GPS The FBI, DOJ all Colluded with Russia and used Russian Propaganda to Treasonously unseat a duly elected president in an Unprecedented Attack on America and American Democracy.

Hillary Clinton
Barak Obama
Debbie Shultz
James Comey
Andrew McCabe
Strozk
Baker
Zelinsky
Paige
Ohr

Conspired to USE Russian Propaganda to Rig and Election, Falsely and Illegally obtain a FISA Warrant which they abused, used it to spy on a rival campaign, which Obama abused his office for this sole purpose when he chose to feed classified intel based on that Illegal Surveillance and fed that intel to Hillary Clinton.

Furthermore The FBI & DOJ, committed treason when they conspired to conduct a COUP against the President giving it the code name "Insurance Policy", and The Entire Obama Administration Illegally Leaked Classified Intel, and Illegally Unmasked Targets of their Illegal Wiretapping.

The Obama Admin, Clinton Campaign, Obama, Clinton, The DNC, Fusion GPS The FBI, DOJ all Colluded with Russia and used Russian Propaganda to Treasonously unseat a duly elected president in an Unprecedented Attack on America and American Democracy.
Yet ALL evidence points to Trump obstructing justice, money laundering and conspiracy.
No mention of that I see little Sean Hannity.

Hillary Clinton
Barak Obama
Debbie Shultz
James Comey
Andrew McCabe
Strozk
Baker
Zelinsky
Paige
Ohr

Yet ALL evidence points to Trump obstructing justice, money laundering and conspiracy.
No mention of that I see little Sean Hannity.

Evidence produced/provided by whom ... :dunno:
Oh yeah, the people listed in the post your retarded ass is responding to ... :thup:

Chris Wray, Rod Rosenstein beg White House: Don’t #ReleaseTheMemo

Bwuhahahaha........

"RELEASE THE KRAKEN....,er.... MEMO!"

Forum List

Back