Debbie Shultz
James Comey
Andrew McCabe
Strozk
Baker
Zelinsky
Paige
Ohr

Conspired to USE Russian Propaganda to Rig and Election, Falsely and Illegally obtain a FISA Warrant which they abused, used it to spy on a rival campaign, which Obama abused his office for this sole purpose when he chose to feed classified intel based on that Illegal Surveillance and fed that intel to Hillary Clinton.

Furthermore The FBI & DOJ, committed treason when they conspired to conduct a COUP against the President giving it the code name "Insurance Policy", and The Entire Obama Administration Illegally Leaked Classified Intel, and Illegally Unmasked Targets of their Illegal Wiretapping.

The Obama Admin, Clinton Campaign, Obama, Clinton, The DNC, Fusion GPS The FBI, DOJ all Colluded with Russia and used Russian Propaganda to Treasonously unseat a duly elected president in an Unprecedented Attack on America and American Democracy.
Yet ALL evidence points to Trump obstructing justice, money laundering and conspiracy.
No mention of that I see little Sean Hannity.

Evidence produced/provided by whom ... :dunno:
Oh yeah, the people listed in the post your retarded ass is responding to ... :thup:

you're lusting for the FISA report, hypocrite.

Is the memo out yet? Looking forward to reading it. What's taking the GOP so long?

Bass Pro Shop ran out of waders after duck season ...
So the GOP is having to scrounge some up to make it through Democrat tears without getting soaked ... :dunno:

This Democrat has been asking when the memo is coming out for days....why is the GOP holding it back?

I'm just hoping Mueller names names about who did what when
Hillary Clinton
Barak Obama
Debbie Shultz
James Comey
Andrew McCabe
Strozk
Baker
Zelinsky
Paige
Ohr

Conspired to USE Russian Propaganda to Rig and Election, Falsely and Illegally obtain a FISA Warrant which they abused, used it to spy on a rival campaign, which Obama abused his office for this sole purpose when he chose to feed classified intel based on that Illegal Surveillance and fed that intel to Hillary Clinton.

Furthermore The FBI & DOJ, committed treason when they conspired to conduct a COUP against the President giving it the code name "Insurance Policy", and The Entire Obama Administration Illegally Leaked Classified Intel, and Illegally Unmasked Targets of their Illegal Wiretapping.

The Obama Admin, Clinton Campaign, Obama, Clinton, The DNC, Fusion GPS The FBI, DOJ all Colluded with Russia and used Russian Propaganda to Treasonously unseat a duly elected president in an Unprecedented Attack on America and American Democracy.
Yet ALL evidence points to Trump obstructing justice, money laundering and conspiracy.
No mention of that I see little Sean Hannity.

Evidence produced/provided by whom ... :dunno:
Oh yeah, the people listed in the post your retarded ass is responding to ... :thup:

You Lust for Russian Propaganda

Let me ask you this.

Why did The Democrat Party, Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, The FBI & DOJ agree to be Agents of The Kremlin and Vladimir Putin's Puppets?

I already know a lot of what the FISA report indicates ... There is nothing to lust for.
It's been common knowledge for anyone who hasn't attempted to keep their head stuck in the sand for quite some time.

Get back to me when you have a better understanding yourself nit-wit ... :thup:

This Democrat has been asking when the memo is coming out for days....why is the GOP holding it back?

The after-party for the State of the Union Address went a little long last night.
Well that ... Or maybe Dunkin Donuts passed out discount cards on Capital Hill ... :dunno:

Is the memo out yet? Looking forward to reading it. What's taking the GOP so long?

Bass Pro Shop ran out of waders after duck season ...
So the GOP is having to scrounge some up to make it through Democrat tears without getting soaked ... :dunno:

Process and procedure. Nothing is done quickly due to bureaucracy ... especially when Democrats, the FBI, and the DOJ are desperate to keep it hidden from the American people.

Forum List

Back