Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

Retard claiming Obama was the original birther in 5...4...3...

The birther movement was started by Obama when he told his publisher he was "born in Kenya." After that, Obama's ho said he was born in Kenya. Hillary was third, at best

Ding ding ding!

points.gif

Last edited:
Her supporters started it. So it is linked to her.

How is that a link?

If I support you and I start making up crap about your opponent, how is that mean that you are making up crap about your opponent?
People on this board do that crap all the time.

It's a link in a chain and that chain started with her and either she got someone to float the birther notion or someone started it on their own.

Either way it was a Hillary supporter that started it.

Now you are making shit up

Hillary has never said anything about Obama not being a citizen...EVER
The leading republican candidate has said it for years
If Hillary had found concrete evidence of it being true, that Obama was not an American, would she have used it to crush him?
How do you think she got the Sec of State gig?

Her supporters started it. So it is linked to her.

How is that a link?

If I support you and I start making up crap about your opponent, how is that mean that you are making up crap about your opponent?

It's a link in a chain and that chain started with her and either she got someone to float the birther notion or someone started it on their own.

If Hillary had found concrete evidence of it being true, that Obama was not an American, would she have used it to crush him?

Because of course Hilary really preferred Secretary of State to being President.......

Obama was the first birther way back in 1991 and continued to be a birther for 16 years until 2007 when he decided to run for president.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

SCOOOOORE!

I have scored two so far!

Thank you. Thank you very muuuuuuuch.

Just one question, clown boy. If his publicist lied about his birth place, why didn't obozo correct the lie for 16 years?

LOL Redfish with his usual crap.

The funny thing is that when we catch Kaz saying something untrue- he will claim it was just a mistake.

But when it is someone else- Kaz says they must be lying.

In 1990 multiple national publications said that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

This obscure brochure said he was born in Kenya

Of course Redfish only believes the brochure.

FACT: McCain Campaign Cited Birth Announcement As Proof That Obama Was Born In Hawaii. The Washington Independent reported on July 24, 2009, that McCain campaign general counsel Trevor Potter stated the birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser was proof of Obama's birth in Hawaii and that the announcement would be "very difficult to invent or plant 47 years in advance":

While they ruled out any chance of the "birther" lawsuits holding up in court, lawyers for the McCain campaign did check into the rumors about Obama's birth and the assertions made by Berg and others. "To the extent that we could, we looked into the substantive side of these allegations," said Potter. "We never saw any evidence that then-Senator Obama had been born outside of the United States. We saw rumors, but nothing that could be sourced to evidence. There were no statements and no documents that suggested he was born somewhere else. On the other side, there was proof that he was born in Hawaii. There was a certificate issued by the state's Department of Health, and the responsible official in the state saying that he had personally seen the original certificate. There was a birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser, which would be very difficult to invent or plant 47 years in advance." [The Washington Independent, 7/24/09]
Much More: Myths And Falsehoods: Birther Edition

Just more proof that the birther retards are...retards.
The birth announcements never was proof of place of birth. Sheriff Arpaio's lead investigator explains why at the 118:00 mark of the video.

LOL- Birthers- and Youtube.

How is that a link?

How do you think she got the Sec of State gig?

How is that a link?

Because of course Hilary really preferred Secretary of State to being President.......

No one ever accused Birthers of being smart or logical.

Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!
Obama's ho said he was born in Kenya. t

Another Birther keeping it classy.

The Hillary campaign started this in 2007, you dem/libs can rant and rave all you want, but that is a well established truth.

It is also true that Hilly and obozo made a deal that if she would drop the kenya stuff he would make her SecState.

What is also true is that the hillary e-mail scandal was leaked by Valerie Jarret, obama's mentor and guide.

Obama is a fraud and the most divisive president in our history, he has done huge damage to this country. But we will recover.

Talk about an issue nobody gives a shit about. Hillary is a liar lets discuss that? Or her sexual perv husband? Or just how stupid you have to be to have your own private email server while serving as SOS? Or her claiming to have landed in a war zone under sniper fire?

Obama was the first birther way back in 1991 and continued to be a birther for 16 years until 2007 when he decided to run for president.

SCOOOOORE!

Just one question, clown boy. If his publicist lied about his birth place, why didn't obozo correct the lie for 16 years?

The funny thing is that when we catch Kaz saying something untrue- he will claim it was just a mistake.

In 1990 multiple national publications said that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

I didn't say I believed it. I asked why obama let it stand for 16 years without correcting it.

Was he OK with it when he was a state senator and US senator and then thought better of it when he decided to run for president?

If he let it stand, which he did, then at best he is just a liar. History will decide which.

SCOOOOORE!

I didn't say I believed it. I asked why obama let it stand for 16 years without correcting it.

Was he OK with it when he was a state senator and US senator and then thought better of it when he decided to run for president?

If he let it stand, which he did, then at best he is just a liar. History will decide which.
I'm sure history is not considering your perspective on the issue. :laugh:

SCOOOOORE!

probably not, but you ducked the question. why did obama let his publicist's error stand for 16 years?

SCOOOOORE!

probably not, but you ducked the question. why did obama let his publicist's error stand for 16 years?
I didnt duck the question. I consider it a puerile question and beneath being addressed. Its better suited for Birthers to ponder amongst themselves and come up with any answer they choose. It wont change anything. Obama is the current 2 term POTUS.

Oh, my goodness. Seriously, how naive and uninformed can you get? So the issue is settled because "FactCheck.org" says Hillary's campaign wasn't behind the birth certificate question?! (Bonus question: Do you have any idea how many times "FactCheck.org" has been proven wrong when it comes to negative facts about liberals?)

FYI, it's very well known in informed political circles that Hillary's campaign was absolutely involved in raising questions about Obama's birthplace.

SCOOOOORE!

Why do Birthers always think it is our job to speculate or lie?

That is for Birthers to do.

We go by the facts.

The fact is that the editor said the statement was her mistake- not President Obama's.

But Birthers never let the facts get in the way of speculation, lies or innuendo.

Dear God

Please let Donald Trump go full Birther.

why would he do that? Obozo is history. History will judge him, Trump has bigger fish to fry.

Trump right now is flirting with Birthers- trying to be just close enough so he can get Birther votes- like Stevie the Racist- but just far enough away so he can try to wave their stank away if anyone else is nearby.

Forum List

Back