Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

As demonstrated so elegantly by Obama being elected to a second term?
Really? you want to go there? The GOP owns the house and the senate and no one...I mean no one is talking about that reversing in the next election. Also if the Dems run Hillary or Biden the GOP will own the oval office. Obama has been extremely destructive to the United States Of America but he has been even more destructive to the DNC. By the way check the state houses too...the GOP won that battle last November as well. Read more Skylar and stay away from MSNBC and PBS.

All signs point to a Democratic President being elected in this next election.

Be sure to thank Trump for his helping the DNC.

:disbelief::laugh::laugh2::lol::lmao:

Of course the Clintons did. They're the most corrupt devious motherfuckers in the country. Trump nailed it.

Wait- for the last 7 years you have been saying that about Obama.

Apparently for you its just whoever the Democrat of the moment.

The Clintons are the worst. But Obama's a criminal too. He should have been Impeached for his awful IRS abuses alone.

Of course the Clintons did. They're the most corrupt devious motherfuckers in the country. Trump nailed it.

The Clintons are the worst. But Obama's a criminal too. He should have been Impeached for his awful IRS abuses alone.

If only the Republicans could gain control of the House so that they would have the power to start impeachment proceedings........if only.....

If only the Republicans could gain control of the House so that they would have the power to start impeachment proceedings........if only.....

I would fully support that action. His IRS abuses are criminal. He should be Impeached.

I would fully support that action. His IRS abuses are criminal. He should be Impeached.

If only the Republicans could gain control of the House so that they would have the power to start impeachment proceedings........if only....

The publisher vetted everything about Obama's story -- except the birthplace. For that, they ignored whatever obama sent them, picked a country totally at random, picked Kenya, neglected to send Obama the proofs for his approval, printed the book, sent it to Obama where he apparently overlooked it for years.

Yeah, if you like you plan...
If I write, "I'm Canadian", many people would assume I was born in Canada, and may even assume I live in Canada.

If I write, "I'm Irish", many people would assume I am of Irish descent, not that I was born in Ireland or live there.

If I write, "I'm Kenyan," a person could very easily assume I meant I was born there.

And if you hear any of those things about me third hand, the chance of a mistaken assumption climbs.

And if you write, "I am an Obama Fluffer", well it means you're an Obama Fluffer

Wow. Talk about a straight up zombie thread. I'm shocked Frank didn't open with 'Braaaaaains!'

Wow. Talk about a straight up zombie thread. I'm shocked Frank didn't open with 'Braaaaaains!'
sky you and serious and starkey need to explain to we commoners what's going on with the obama birther story. :)

You'll need to be a little bit more specific. I've already popped a few of your boils. If its the same crop as last time, I'll direct you to my previous answers.

Forum List

Back