Trump says “Never Surrender”?

You “see” whatever your masters direct you to see.
I just see what in black and white. And orange.

“Look at this picture of me Surrendering to inspire you to Never Surrender!”

Y’all love that shit don’t you?!

Does anybody else see the irony in Trumps latest fundraising effort?

He posts “Election Interference” and “Never Surrender” along with a photo of his mugshot that was taken while he surrendered to a Georgia jail for indictments centered around he and his teams election interference.

Are we in the twilight zone??

NYPICHPDPICT000026730885.jpg
Trump promised to reduce national debt, then he made record debt giving your precious tax Dollars to the rich.
Trump promised to build a wall, then he did nothing until the Republicans lost the midterms, so his wall could not be built anymore.
Trump promised to renew infrastructure but all he wanted was his name on an airport and an aircraft carrier.
Trump promised to end regime change and world police but his entire foreign police was about regime change and world police.
Trump said Nato is obsolet then he demanded the European members to pay their dues.

So why do you care what he claims and what he does? Its a one way ticket.

I just see what in black and white. And orange.

“Look at this picture of me Surrendering to inspire you to Never Surrender!”

Y’all love that shit don’t you?!
You are retarded. He was indicted. Ergo, he had to surrender himself. Mere technicality.

He isn’t actually surrendering. That would require a plea of guilty.

And he’s not guilty.

They noted that you’re a derivative little prick.
Wow, how famous and influential do you think I am?! Wouldn’t you consider it an honor to be dissed by MSNBC? Does that me me your hero?

Trump promised to reduce national debt, then he made record debt giving your precious tax Dollars to the rich.
Trump promised to build a wall, then he did nothing until the Republicans lost the midterms, so his wall could not be built anymore.
Trump promised to renew infrastructure but all he wanted was his name on an airport and an aircraft carrier.
Trump promised to end regime change and world police but his entire foreign police was about regime change and world police.
Trump said Nato is obsolet then he demanded the European members to pay their dues.

So why do you care what he claims and what he does? Its a one way ticket.
Care is a big word. I’m just getting a chuckle

Sure they do. We see them draining the swamp as we speak. Did you catch the mugshot?

Yes, it was an excellent mug shot. Trump looked all bad ass and they even got his hair right. Funny you mentioned that, it was a hell of a mug shot

Does anybody else see the irony in Trumps latest fundraising effort?

He posts “Election Interference” and “Never Surrender” along with a photo of his mugshot that was taken while he surrendered to a Georgia jail for indictments centered around he and his teams election interference.

Are we in the twilight zone??

NYPICHPDPICT000026730885.jpg
Yes. Many of you are in fact, in the "Twighlight Zone"...

Yes, it was an excellent mug shot. Trump looked all bad ass and they even got his hair right. Funny you mentioned that, it was a hell of a mug shot
Just be sure to clean up you mess when you’re done

You must. That’s why you fail at it constantly.

I did you the favor, this time, of reposting your latest.

Thank me very much. 😎
Tell us again how Trump had to surrender but he didn’t surrender. He will Never Surrender!!!! Unless it’s for a mugshot

Tell us again how Trump had to surrender but he didn’t surrender. He will Never Surrender!!!! Unless it’s for a mugshot
When a suspect is charged and is required to appear for booking, etc., it’s simply called a “surrender.”

It has a different meaning than your always simpleton brain can comprehend.

It is not the same as giving up the fight.

I enjoy your ignorance. Please post more. 😎

Forum List

Back