Trump says “Never Surrender”?

When a suspect is charged and is required to appear for booking, etc., it’s simply called a “surrender.”
Correct. He surrendered. That’s what it’s called. He surrendered and got a mug shot.

Then be put that mugshot, taken when he surrendered, and made a meme saying Never Surrender!

And you speak or libtard memes… doesn’t get much more retarded than that

It is not the same as giving up the fight.
See here is where you need to start making things up… I never said he claimed to give up the fight. I simply said he said Never Surrender! Next to a photo he took when he surrendered

Correct. He surrendered. That’s what it’s called. He surrendered and got a mug shot.
I’m glad I was able to educate you.

Now, if only I could get you to acknowledge that the word itself has more than one meaning. Meh. You’d never be that honest.
Then be put that mugshot, taken when he surrendered, and made a meme saying Never Surrender!
Employing the other meaning of surrender.

If only you had any ability to think or to be honest.
And you speak or libtard memes… doesn’t get much more retarded than that
Bullshit. I’ve read many of your posts. They win “retarded” by a country mile. As do you.

See here is where you need to start making things up… I never said he claimed to give up the fight.
No. Pussies like you only try to imply it. I didn’t make anything up. I just called you out. Go have a good cry.
I simply said he said Never Surrender! Next to a photo he took when he surrendered
In which you deliberately conflated those two separate meanings of that word.

:piss2: slade.

Now, if only I could get you to acknowledge that the word itself has more than one meaning. Meh. You’d never be that honest.
There’s no need to dig into hidden meanings. The irony is right there on the surface. I love it. Make posters out do it and invite all the idiots to the circus

No. Pussies like you only try to imply it. I didn’t make anything up. I just called you out. Go have a good cry.
Wrong. You brought up “giving up the fight” something that I never said. That’s you making shit up

Does anybody else see the irony in Trumps latest fundraising effort?

He posts “Election Interference” and “Never Surrender” along with a photo of his mugshot that was taken while he surrendered to a Georgia jail for indictments centered around he and his teams election interference.

Are we in the twilight zone??

NYPICHPDPICT000026730885.jpg
You fucking idiots always take what Trump says verbatim, and then proceed to twist into pretzels with semantics.
GFY!

In which you deliberately conflated those two separate meanings of that word.
Of course I did… that’s the joke. That’s the irony. That’s the stupidity of the post. Damn you’re slow. Try and keep up

There’s no need to dig into hidden meanings. The irony is right there on the surface. I love it. Make posters out do it and invite all the idiots to the circus
You are certainly here with your popcorn watching the circus you created.....keep watching as Trump gets all the way back to the White House.

You fucking idiots always take what Trump says verbatim, and then proceed to twist into pretzels with semantics.
GFY!
I’m sorry. Did he not post Never Surrender next to a photo that he took when he surrendered to jail?

Where is my twist and lie?

No hidden meanings. You attempted to take advantage of an ambiguity.

Nothing very clever or nefarious about it. You’re just a hack. But that fact was already well established.

Does anybody else see the irony in Trumps latest fundraising effort?

He posts “Election Interference” and “Never Surrender” along with a photo of his mugshot that was taken while he surrendered to a Georgia jail for indictments centered around he and his teams election interference.

Are we in the twilight zone??

NYPICHPDPICT000026730885.jpg
Never Slade....never

Forum List

Back