Trump says “Never Surrender”?

Then you are blind…impeachment process has started

Yes hunter has already tried to plea guilty. I’m not sure what else you want…yes he was not filing taxes which is what criminals do…he also attempted to get immunity from anything else…that’s wha the judge rightfully rejected
He plead guilty to filing charges not the other Bs y’all keep whining about. BTW Trump also has tax charges against him…. So what should we do with these criminals as you call them… jail or no?

I don’t think Americans are surrendering to any bullshit. I never said anything or the sort. Why do you gotta make shit up?
You think Americans are just going to take a kangaroo court in America falsely railroading Trump whose life has been in the public eye for 4 decades.

You better hold onto your ass. This could get bumpy.

You think Americans are just going to take a kangaroo court in America falsely railroading Trump whose life has been in the public eye for 4 decades.

It isnt a kangaroo court. Listen we go round and round on this every day. If evidence is presented on either side, both will have the opportunity to dispute it. Just because you know things arent going to go your way, you're calling this a "kangaroo court". You're trying to play both sides and that isnt possible. Someone is going to win and someone is going to lose. Be a man for once in your life and accept the outcome.

I hope to god your insinuation of violence by the right comes to fruition. Not only will we lock more of you clowns up, I'm sure the police wont be playing nice this time either.

Yeah i think Americans who have respect for the rule of law and our institutions that have carried our country for hundreds of years will have no problem accepting what shakes out in our courts.

I think the anti America government haters posing as patriots will make some noise but they don’t know how to make a substantive argument. They will just keep ripping on our country and institutions calling out deep state conspiracies that nobody will take seriously

Yeah i think Americans who have respect for the rule of law and our institutions that have carried our country for hundreds of years will have no problem accepting what shakes out in our courts.

I think the anti America government haters posing as patriots will make some noise but they don’t know how to make a substantive argument. They will just keep ripping on our country and institutions calling out deep state conspiracies that nobody will take seriously
This guy has nailed it.

“Never Surrender”
........Let’s post a picture of Trump surrendering and title it Never Surrender!!!

"Never Surrender" shouldn't include the four 'surrenders' has performed for the four indictments he's been awarded.

But it does.

Only course I’ve played in WA was outside Seattle, course called Aldera, it was breathtaking. Hope you get some good weather and hit plenty of fairways and greens!
I shot 91 and 85 in the two days.
Hot, 98-103 degrees.
Gamble Sands, not a tree on the course, just fairway surrounded by Desert and Sand Traps.

Aldarra, Private, I've heard is very nice.
Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 12.50.57 AM.png

He's playing chess, you are thinking checkers. He means never surrender to The Regime that is taking over this country.

Trump is a part of the regime that has controlled the country for hundreds of years.

How do you think he made so much money?

Are we in the twilight zone??
Well, yeah.

This has gone so far off the rails -- which is exactly what some of these people wanted -- that seven years later, we're STILL trying to figure out what the hell this is, what the hell is happening. Let alone figuring out what to DO about it.

The GQP is now, literally, a political/sociological/religious cult, and cults maintain their own rules and language. The rest of the country is used to normal behaviors, so we're just lost as to what to do. Still.

I shot 91 and 85 in the two days.
Hot, 98-103 degrees.
Gamble Sands, not a tree on the course, just fairway surrounded by Desert and Sand Traps.

Aldarra, Private, I've heard is very nice.View attachment 822367
Well done. I actually spoke to somebody from WA a few days ago and he recommended Gamble Sands to me. Small world. Glad you had a nice time.

Yeah Aldera was built on the Boeing property very cool piece of land. Fazio course. Pretty tough but a great track

Forum List

Back