Trump says “Never Surrender”?

So you’re not going to display the approval rating polls? Got it. You’re a pussy lol
What approval rating polls? Trump doesn’t have one, he’s not in office…he has no current job to have anyone get asked if they approve of the job

YOU have no evidence.
I never claimed I personally had anything. The only evidence I have is the fact that indictments have been made. That’s just the truth. Now we will see what both sides have in court.

Remember that’s how it works next time y’all whine about the Biden crime family

And it is YOU who are simply parroting what the self appointed 'proud democrat' prosecutor and the left biased legacy media is spoon feeding you.
The charges speak for themselves. They now need to be proven in the legal system. I heard first hand the shit Trump was saying so none of this was a surprise. If they have evidence that he took actions to support his statements then the dude is in big trouble

I never claimed I personally had anything. The only evidence I have is the fact that indictments have been made. That’s just the truth. Now we will see what both sides have in court.

Remember that’s how it works next time y’all whine about the Biden crime family
No way dude I thought it was going to be decided on a message board using fake evidence lol. That shit isnt going to fly in a courtroom and Donald wont be able to constantly interrupt the witnesses either.

Not true. You can’t indict a sitting president..that’s why
He isn’t a sitting president. The whole pushback that the right spouted during Trumps second impeachment was “this is for the courts…. The courts will sort it out” well now that’s what’s happening

He isn’t a sitting president. The whole pushback that the right spouted during Trumps second impeachment was “this is for the courts…. The courts will sort it out” well now that’s what’s happening
Haha Joey Xiden sadly is.

Your question was why there wasn’t any indicts of xiden…that’s why

I believe you posted it. I’ve said nothing about anymore else

Are you saying you didn’t post it here?
Of course I posted it. I copied trumps actual post from Twitter. You’ve been questioning me like you didn’t believe he was using the meme.

Do you believe that he is using the meme “Never Surrender” in combo with his mugshot?

We ain’t bro’s. You’re a pussy. And your “advice” means shit.

You’ll probably feel better once you admit to yourself that you are a complete fail at life. 😎👍
Easy bruh… take a chill pill. You’ll live longer

Haha Joey Xiden sadly is.

Your question was why there wasn’t any indicts of xiden…that’s why
Correct… the process for president is impeachment. I don’t see that.

The process for Hunter would be the courts. I don’t see anything beyond tax filing and a gun form being show for him

The process for Hunter would be the courts. I don’t see anything beyond tax filing and a gun form being show for him
The process for Hunter would be the criminal Justice system if only our federal prosecutors weren’t politically partisan and corrupted.

As for Potato, yeah. He is President. He can’t presently be indicted. But like Trump, that can and should come later.

Then you are blind…impeachment process has started

Yes hunter has already tried to plea guilty. I’m not sure what else you want…yes he was not filing taxes which is what criminals do…he also attempted to get immunity from anything else…that’s wha the judge rightfully rejected

The process for Hunter would be the criminal Justice system if only our federal prosecutors weren’t politically partisan and corrupted.

As for Potato, yeah. He is President. He can’t presently be indicted. But like Trump, that can and should come later.
Blah blah blah. That’s a lazy excuse. Fact is if there was evidence then it could go to court. They’ve been investigating Hunter since trumps days. It was supposed to be their October surprise. But it flopped.

Cry deep state corruption all day if you want but nobody is buying that garbage

Forum List

Back