Trump says “Never Surrender”?

Oh I understand what he means.. it’s just the blatant irony makes me laugh. Let’s post a picture of Trump surrendering and title it Never Surrender!!! Haha, what a bunch of clowns
Yeah, you're a brilliant judge of that, with your popularity being about Jack Shit.
Biden is your President. Continue to sit there and do nothing.
Yep, do nothing and let him stay there and fuck things up so bad to where 98% of America doesn't vote for another Democrat for 20 consecutive years.

Yep, he's the president. The worst one America has ever seen. Shitbag.

Americans didn't vote for Democrats for 12 years after Carter, and Biden's much worse.

I reckon this time America will go 20 years of being Democrat-free. Then we can work on corrupt Republicans. That has to happen, too.

Yeah I get that’s the parrot line… but in reality the accusations are backed with evidence and being taken to court… that’s our legal system at work. Sorry you don’t like it. Never Surrender!! Unless you do surrender, in which case, keep saying Never Surrender!!
Yeah just like when yoj all took MLK mug shot in Fulton County.

Uhhh no, everything I said is factually accurate… if you don’t think so then point out what you think I got wrong. Your last reply was a bail out from debate. White flag. Care to reengage? Talk substance
YOU SAID THERE WAS EVIDENCE!!!

I SAID 'SHOW ME'!

Show me the evidence you claim exists!

If you can't, you're a lying piece of shit.

You’re the one displaying that. You’re literally doing it right now. Not me
Is that so? Me pointing out your bullshit is "doing it right now"?

If you think Americans are surrendering to this bullshit, you're going to be hiding under your bed if they wrongfully convict Trump on these bogus charges.

Because yeah, Americans are not gonna stand for that shit. :nono:

Everything you advocate for will go "poof" just like that.

Yeah…I guess I don’t see the irony…MLK didn’t surrender when yoj all did that to him in Fulton County…why should we now?

Do you have a link that shows us that trump created that meme?
Yes it’s in his Twitter feed. He posted it.

And if you go to his website you’ll see merch he created with that photo and phrase

Yes it’s in his Twitter feed. He posted it.

And if you go to his website you’ll see merch he created with that photo and phrase
And then you posted it here…and I made my comment…I’m not surprised at all

YOU SAID THERE WAS EVIDENCE!!!

I SAID 'SHOW ME'!

Show me the evidence you claim exists!

If you can't, you're a lying piece of shit.
To make an indictment evidence needs to be presented to a grand jury or judge it’s the law. That’s why you see actual indictments for a trump and nothing but hot air for Biden.

Now you know he ain't got no evidence. He's just going by what the media outlets say.
Unless you are part of the legal circle nobody has seen the evidence. So it’s rather ignorant of you to blindly say there is nothing

Well it’s given me plenty of laughs and gotten you pretty riled up so that’s meaning enough for me!
You think so? Nah. You merely wish to think so. Not the same. 👍

Do yourself a favor. Accept the fact that you’re a worthless little fluff of nothing. 😎

To make an indictment evidence needs to be presented to a grand jury or judge it’s the law. That’s why you see actual indictments for a trump and nothing but hot air for Biden.
YOU have no evidence.

YOU haven't seen any evidence.

And it is YOU who are simply parroting what the self appointed 'proud democrat' prosecutor and the left biased legacy media is spoon feeding you.

Glad we cleared that up.

Yeah, that doesn't make unhinged leftards like you look fucked in the head at all. :rolleyes-41:

/sarcasm
Lol I love how you call that unhinged when it is so obviously a spot on impersonation. But I get it. You’re in a cult. You look to that moronic whiny little bitch to tell you what to think.

Forum List

Back