Trump says “Never Surrender”?

1693016995214.png

Elections don’t end after votes are cast smart guy. They need to be counted and verified and then the newly elected gets inaugurated. You seriously need a civics lesson
LOL I forgot, WHen your ignorance is exposed, you resort to condescending personal insults.

LOL I forgot, WHen your ignorance is exposed, you resort to condescending personal insults.
That was a counterpoint not insults. Why didn’t you respond in kind? Are you done with the debate?

Does anybody else see the irony in Trumps latest fundraising effort?

He posts “Election Interference” and “Never Surrender” along with a photo of his mugshot that was taken while he surrendered to a Georgia jail for indictments centered around he and his teams election interference.

Are we in the twilight zone??

NYPICHPDPICT000026730885.jpg
I did see the irony but the overall message is a good one.

He posts “Election Interference” and “Never Surrender” along with a photo of his mugshot that was taken while he surrendered to a Georgia jail for indictments centered around he and his teams election interference.

Send him all your money! Your "billionaire" lord and savior is broke. You don't need to pay rent. He is fighting for you, owning the Libs! So give!

If his followers surrender...the money train goes off the rails.

They're just too bat-shit crazy to understand they are being played.

Buy a mypillow while you're at it.

You are supporting the demise of your country.
Tell me more about the 'demise of my Country'

I still live in the great nation in the world.
Life is good.
Enjoy it while you still have it.

Geeeeeeezzzzz, this doom and gloom is exhausting.

I'll be on a 3-day golf trip starting Sunday, you RWI's can watch the demise from your couch, I'll be on the fairway with 3 great buddies.

So what? You have my permission to go, anyway. It’s not like your thread is meaningful. And you’re certainly useless.
Well it’s given me plenty of laughs and gotten you pretty riled up so that’s meaning enough for me!

Forum List

Back