Trump says “Never Surrender”?

Tell me more about the 'demise of my Country'

I still live in the great nation in the world.
Life is good.
Enjoy it while you still have it.

Geeeeeeezzzzz, this doom and gloom is exhausting.

I'll be on a 3-day golf trip starting Sunday, you RWI's can watch the demise from your couch, I'll be on the fairway with 3 great buddies.
Where you playing?

Does anybody else see the irony in Trumps latest fundraising effort?

He posts “Election Interference” and “Never Surrender” along with a photo of his mugshot that was taken while he surrendered to a Georgia jail for indictments centered around he and his teams election interference.

Are we in the twilight zone??

NYPICHPDPICT000026730885.jpg
Yes, you're in the Twilight Zone if you believe this is anything less than a political prosecution.

Yes, you're in the Twilight Zone if you believe this is anything less than a political prosecution.
Yeah I get that’s the parrot line… but in reality the accusations are backed with evidence and being taken to court… that’s our legal system at work. Sorry you don’t like it. Never Surrender!! Unless you do surrender, in which case, keep saying Never Surrender!!

Eastern Washington, near Lake Chelan.
Only course I’ve played in WA was outside Seattle, course called Aldera, it was breathtaking. Hope you get some good weather and hit plenty of fairways and greens!

He posts “Election Interference” and “Never Surrender” along with a photo of his mugshot that was taken while he surrendered to a Georgia jail for indictments centered around he and his teams election interference.

Nah MLK never surrender either even after Fulton County demafasict took his mug shot

What is this evidence?

Have you seen it?

Post it here.
Evidence was presented to a grand jury. It will now get presented in court and the indicted will have a chance to defend themselves. That’s how it works.

If there is no evidence then the defense should be easy

Evidence was presented to a grand jury. It will now get presented in court and the indicted will have a chance to defend themselves. That’s how it works.

If there is no evidence then the defense should be easy
So you're talking directly out of your ass again...as usual.

Fuck off you lying shit.

The leftist talking point that you are parroting is tone deaf and retarded, just like they and you are.

Here's how that's going to go:
1afallonface.gif

So you're talking directly out of your ass again...as usual.

Fuck off you lying shit.
Uhhh no, everything I said is factually accurate… if you don’t think so then point out what you think I got wrong. Your last reply was a bail out from debate. White flag. Care to reengage? Talk substance

The leftist talking point that you are parroting is tone deaf and retarded, just like they and you are.

Here's how that's going to go:
1afallonface.gif
It’s not a talking point. It’s a joke. Something I observed when I first saw Trumps tweet. If others are mocking it then it’s because it is observably obvious. The dude is a clown

No Twiiter wasn’t around then…but Fulton county made a mug shot of him.

Did trump make a meme? Got a link?
Yes, it’s in my OP. It was a fund raising tweet .

Mugshot with a Never surrender label… king of irony

Surrender? Meh, I want a divorce. Dems can live on their side of the country and we'll live on our side. Separate, hell we'll build a wall to keep those assholes OUT!

Surrender? Meh, I want a divorce. Dems can live on their side of the country and we'll live on our side. Separate, hell we'll build a wall to keep those assholes OUT!
Cool. See if Mexico will pay for it

Yes, it’s in my OP. It was a fund raising tweet .

Mugshot with a Never surrender label… king of irony
Yeah…I guess I don’t see the irony…MLK didn’t surrender when yoj all did that to him in Fulton County…why should we now?

Do you have a link that shows us that trump created that meme?

Forum List

Back