Trump says “Never Surrender”?

Lol I love how you call that unhinged when it is so obviously a spot on impersonation. But I get it. You’re in a cult. You look to that moronic whiny little bitch to tell you what to think.
Here's a Trump impersonation: (in the video)

Yeah, you're a brilliant judge of that, with your popularity being about Jack Shit.

Yep, do nothing and let him stay there and fuck things up so bad to where 98% of America doesn't vote for another Democrat for 20 consecutive years.

Yep, he's the president. The worst one America has ever seen. Shitbag.

Americans didn't vote for Democrats for 12 years after Carter, and Biden's much worse.

I reckon this time America will go 20 years of being Democrat-free. Then we can work on corrupt Republicans. That has to happen, too.
I'll bookmark your response for November 2024.

But YOUR lack of history is showing. In fact one only has to go back one President before Biden to find one that was the first PResident indicted by the feds. And if you think history books are going to say he was indicted by a bunch of communists and that the DOJ, FBI, and both the democratic and republican party was out to get him, you're truly insane. History isnt going to listen to you delusional psycho traitors.

I'll bookmark your response for November 2024.

But YOUR lack of history is showing. In fact one only has to go back one President before Biden to find one that was the first PResident indicted by the feds. And if you think history books are going to say he was indicted by a bunch of communists and that the DOJ, FBI, and both the democratic and republican party was out to get him, you're truly insane. History isnt going to listen to you delusional psycho traitors.
Remember this: History is written by the victors.

Here's a Trump impersonation: (in the video)

Lol where do I even begin with this? I mean this video actually shows Trump dancing like he’s trying to not to shit his pants. That’s his actual dance but this video is supposed to be an “own the libs” thing. And sure, republicans are stupid enough to think someone supposedly getting “persecuted” becomes a better candidate for president somehow, but no one else thinks that. The indictments are affecting his poll numbers negatively among Americans in general.

Lol where do I even begin with this? I mean this video actually shows Trump dancing like he’s trying to not to shit his pants. That’s his actual dance but this video is supposed to be an “own the libs” thing. And sure, republicans are stupid enough to think someone supposedly getting “persecuted” becomes a better candidate for president somehow, but no one else thinks that. The indictments are affecting his poll numbers negatively among Americans in general.
That's what it's all about for these trumpanzees. They are right in one sense though. They are the forgotten Americans. BECAUSE NOBODY SHOULD BE PAYING ATTENTION TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

Oh okay, cupcake. Who's ahead in the top 4 here? :itsok:

poll.png

Oh okay, cupcake. Who's ahead in the top 4 here? :itsok:

poll.png

Lol yes congratulations he is ahead even though it’s clearly within the margin of error. Do me a favor, look at the most recent approval ratings of Trump by himself and get back to me, k pumpkin?

Lol yes congratulations he is ahead even though it’s clearly within the margin of error. Do me a favor, look at the most recent approval ratings of Trump by himself and get back to me, k pumpkin?
That's #1 search result in "latest polls", retard. :rolleyes-41:

There's no way you're that stupid without it hurting somehow.

To make an indictment evidence needs to be presented to a grand jury or judge it’s the law. That’s why you see actual indictments for a trump and nothing but hot air for Biden.
Not true. You can’t indict a sitting president..that’s why

I did his approval rating mirrors that of xiden…and xiden

“Insane” is strictly a legal term. You are all just stupid. Not crazy, just stupid.
They're not just stupid. They obviously are suffering from psychosis. This isnt even debatable. And that's why they shouldnt be listened to.

Forum List

Back