Trump says no collusion/no obstruction. Of course, these connecting dots say otherwise.

They were conducting foreign policy behind the back of a sitting president, against that sitting president and his policies, when they had not gotten into office yet. That constitutes treason.

They had absolutely zero authority to do what they did.
They had full authority to do what they did...its not treason...if you want to know what treason is how about planting a spy in the campaign of another party during an election or planting evidence to harm, a sitting president...
You do not know how the law works. A private person cannot conduct foreign policy decision making, before they are sworn in with a fully identifiable government position. They can meet diplomats, but they have no official right to carry on policy. Flynn did just that, and lied about it, then plead guilty to the charge. You are ignorant of the facts as usual.

They were conducting foreign policy behind the back of a sitting president, against that sitting president and his policies, when they had not gotten into office yet. That constitutes treason.

They had absolutely zero authority to do what they did.
They had full authority to do what they did...its not treason...if you want to know what treason is how about planting a spy in the campaign of another party during an election or planting evidence to harm, a sitting president...
You do not know how the law works. A private person cannot conduct foreign policy decision making, before they are sworn in with a fully identifiable government position. They can meet diplomats, but they have no official right to carry on policy. Flynn did just that, and lied about it, then plead guilty to the charge. You are ignorant of the facts as usual.

Since a private person has no power to carry out foreign policy anything they talk about is not foreign policy and is protected by free speech.

They weren't conducting foreign policy they were laying the ground work so they could hit the ground running...just like Obama did when he won...but we didn't cry about it and call it illegal....

Why shouldn’t we take the word of our President?
Because he did not send or receive classified emails, nor did he pay for a fake Russian dossier on his opponent, nor did his classified emails get found on a pedophile Democratic congressperson pervert's laptop?
What is the evidence it is fake, when the parts that have been investigated have checked out? You weren't lying about that were you?
All of which I listed is true about what Hillary and the Dems did. And that's the short list. Unless you're a delusional Libtard.
You have not proved your case. "All of which I listed is true" is not telling me anything. Thanks!You proved to us all you were lying. There is nothing anywhere that proves the dossier is fake. As a matter of fact, everything that has been looked at with the dossier has checked out.

You have not proved your case. "All of which I listed is true" is not telling me anything. Thanks!You proved to us all you were lying. There is nothing anywhere that proves the dossier is fake. As a matter of fact, everything that has been looked at with the dossier has checked out.
BULL....CACA De Toro....Nothing in the dossier was checked out...its stupid...why would Trump hire women to pee in the bed he is going to sleep in? The whole thing is fictitious as hell....

They weren't conducting foreign policy they were laying the ground work so they could hit the ground running...just like Obama did when he won...but we didn't cry about it and call it illegal....
Yea right! Tell the FBI about your breaking news information. Setting up secret back channels with the Russians and telling them not to take action against Obama's additional sanctions and penalties "ground work". Boss, you can't be this stupid.

Yea right! Tell the FBI about your breaking news information. Setting up secret back channels with the Russians and telling them not to take action against Obama's additional sanctions and penalties "ground work". Boss, you can't be this stupid
The FBI is corrupt...back channels are very common for the president elect to utilize...jeeze if this is all Mueller has he is toast...The people will want to know what that cost them and they won't be very happy when they find out...Now all Mueller has is to somehow try and keep this witch hunt going until beyond the November elections but its looking more and more each day like he will not be able to do that and the dems will be fit to be tied over it....

BULL....CACA De Toro....Nothing in the dossier was checked out...its stupid...why would Trump hire women to pee in the bed he is going to sleep in? The whole thing is fictitious as hell....
The meetings with the Qatari officials checked out; Qatari admission on Trump outreach presents new dots to connect

There is nothing fictitious, and there is nothing that you can point to that makes it fictitious. You lose again.

Mueller (an honest Republican) is probably the best possible choice of Special Investigator for this sort of thing, and he's in danger (not really!) of being overwhelmed by the plethora of dirty deeds that need looking into.

It's Mueller time!

Mueller is a Rino that surrounded himself with Hillary sycophants and has still managed to come up with nothing of substance. Of course connecting imaginary dots is something you libs do very well.
They're all "dots" coming from the law enforcement investigation that has a mountain of proof.

Yea right! Tell the FBI about your breaking news information. Setting up secret back channels with the Russians and telling them not to take action against Obama's additional sanctions and penalties "ground work". Boss, you can't be this stupid
The FBI is corrupt...back channels are very common for the president elect to utilize...jeeze if this is all Mueller has he is toast...The people will want to know what that cost them and they won't be very happy when they find out...Now all Mueller has is to somehow try and keep this witch hunt going until beyond the November elections but its looking more and more each day like he will not be able to do that and the dems will be fit to be tied over it....
You are not able to carry on an intelligent debate. Mueller wasn't even around when Flynn was convicted, and the back channels were trying to be set up. There is no such thing as back channel being set up by private citizens before they take office.

Last edited:
Because he did not send or receive classified emails, nor did he pay for a fake Russian dossier on his opponent, nor did his classified emails get found on a pedophile Democratic congressperson pervert's laptop?
What is the evidence it is fake, when the parts that have been investigated have checked out? You weren't lying about that were you?
All of which I listed is true about what Hillary and the Dems did. And that's the short list. Unless you're a delusional Libtard.
Hah? What are you blabbering now, even Comey himself called it selacious and filled with uncorroborated lies. You must be the heard retard of the Libtard village? Nice to meet you. :cool:

Hah? What are you blabbering now, even Comey himself called it selacious and filled with uncorroborated lies. You must be the heard retard of the Libtard village? Nice to meet you. :cool:
:777:I'm the "heard retard", (spelled herd correctly), while you call others "retard". You aren't even educated enough to spell simple words. And no, it's not "nice" to meet you.

:777:I'm the "heard retard", (spelled herd correctly), while you call others "retard". You aren't even educated enough to spell simple words. And no, it's not "nice" to meet you.
Head, idiot, herd wouldn't even fit. He doesn't know basic grammar and calls others uneducated. Ha ha ha!

Forum List

Back