Trump Sends Out Memorial Day Message

There's no fucking excuse for turning Memorial Day into a rant about NY Judges.

If Trump were serious AT ALL about holding domestic enemies to account, rolling back the Deep State and pushing back the Progressive Jihad he missed his chance in 2017.

Fucking painful to hear him rant like this ON MEMORIAL DAY!

Biden and the dems can be assholes 24/7/365, I expect that; but I expect more from us
Trump is a doer when Biden is a pandering POC. Trump has a record to run on, when Biden is trying to steal it from him. It'll be alright Frank, but you'll never see a Democrat withstand the hell fire Trumps been put through. Like I said Trump has been proven.

To keep you from sucking my dick? You can count on that!
MAGA
Now see, there you go losing the debate or argument, so what comes next ? You end up doing what you people do by resorting to demon antics before you slither back into your dark hole.

And it was exactly as you'd expect. Not a word about the people who the holiday is for, the ones who died in service to the country, but all about him and his endless narcissism.

How can his supporters read this and not realize what a divisive, angry, self-absorbed, disgusting human he is.

Maybe all his supporters are jut like him.

And it was exactly as you'd expect. Not a word about the people who the holiday is for, the ones who died in service to the country, but all about him and his endless narcissism.

Don't Taze Me Bro 👇

image0-4.jpeg

Now see, there you go losing the debate or argument, so what comes next ? You end up doing what you people do by resorting to demon antics before you slither back into your dark hole.
No, not losing at all. Just not letting your BFF anywhere near my package!
MAGA

Forum List

Back