Trump Sends Out Memorial Day Message

Like the fact that the Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King has been find liable for 1 of his sex crimes against E. Jean Carroll? Do u mean like that?
MAGA
I was asking about his children and drugs. Back up what you claim. The Carroll crap does not mean shit.

And it was exactly as you'd expect. Not a word about the people who the holiday is for, the ones who died in service to the country, but all about him and his endless narcissism.

Everyone knows Trump would've fought bravely and been awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor if it wasn't for the Joe Biden bone spurr in his foot?

They do not need to. Look at the polls. The court of public opinion has already decided. The diary is all that is needed and it has been proven it is Ashley's.
Yes the diary with no chain of custody after it was stolen from her. So once again exactly what judge or jury found ByeDon liable. You do know tRump was found liable right? And owes a total of about $88,000,000 for also defaming the victim don't you?
MAGA

Yes the diary with no chain of custody after it was stolen from her. So once again exactly what judge or jury found ByeDon liable. You do know tRump was found liable right? And owes a total of about $88,000,000 for also defaming the victim don't you?
MAGA
You do not care if votes have a chain of custody do not say that matters here. Defending perverts is what you do. How does it feel creepo?

You do not care if votes have a chain of custody do not say that matters here. Defending perverts is what you do. How does it feel creepo?
Sez the asshole defending the bigger asshole found liable of a sex crime and has to pay her $88,000,000. I mean you just can't make this shit up!
MAGA

No the evidence wasn't. The judge hates Trump. That is not how our justice system should work. It is going to bite the ones doing it in their ass.
I know, tRump and all the tardherders are ALWAYS the victims. Poor lil snowflakes, need a tissue honey?
MAGA

Forum List

Back