Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

you do understand what a memorandum is, right? what verbatim means, right?

<ahem>

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

White House Ukraine Expert Sought to Correct Transcript of Trump Call
Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, who heard President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president and was alarmed, testified that he tried and failed to add key details to the rough transcript.
White House Ukraine Expert Sought to Correct Transcript of Trump Call

:fu:

Pathetic attempt at deflection by a drunk, uneducated idiot. You’re getting your ass kicked all over here. Gee, you haven’t come up with ONE legitimate argument. No surprise there. If that’s from an official site (doubtful given the multitude of errors there, you probably typed that yourself.). Caught lying again.:ahole-1::fu:

sooooooooooooo................ the actual 'transcript' that donny released, straight from the white house site isn't good enough? yep, you have cheeto dust all over you from being that far up donny's colon.

Remove yourself from Michael Obozo’s ass, the echo is confusing people. Try again, you’re failing badly and being laughed at by all. Your pathetic deflection because, as always, you have NOTHING, is noted. Perhaps I’ll let my 3 year old slap you around. She knows more than you do.

yaaaaaa - just as i thought - - - you got nuthin' to refudiate. better luck next time.

Were you ever able to answer any of my questions, from yesterday?

yep. either you know you can't refudiate them or you are just too poorly educated to understand them.

You are a Trump worshipper. You will not acknowledge that he is the most prolific liar to ever serve as this nations leader. That means that you cannot see him for what he is. You worship him.

Thanks for playing.
Bullshit. Listen, Leftist, your opinion doesn't equal fact. It is just an opinion. I am glad he triggers you because people like you are ruining this country. Funny how you never acknowledge that comment. You're a primitive fool. When you evolve, ping me.

Wanna talk on our show this weekend? I’ll talk with ya. You can try to trigger me. 7:00 Friday evening. Let’s discuss your worship of the liar. It will be fun. Shorty.

I am 6'3. LOL

Nice try but you won't get my phone # so you can doxx me. I am not that stupid, Lone Leftist.

You’re 6’3”. That is awesome.

Trump says he is 6'4...probably 6'3 now. But you'd call it a lie. I coach basketball fool. Shrimps don't play hoops. My daughters are 5'9 and 5'10.

Just saw this.

Trump is not 6’4” and he’s not 6’3”. He might be 6’2”. And he weights WAY more than 230. He IS fat. He’s soft and he’s fat.

Lots of people who aren’t tall play basketball. Idiot.

they're fun shows. sure beats hannity, tucker, laura braun & a real drunk - judge jeanine.

Got proof Judge Jeanie is a "real drunk?" or you are lying?

she slurs her words fer sure, but who knows? & hell donny's sniffing is probably 'cause he's abusing his adderall......................

So you don't know and make up crap. That is called lying, something you claim you never do.

oh dear. oh my. guess you got me.

whatever shall i do? i guess i shall forever hang my head in shame for the total whooping you just gave me!!!! :spinner:

You should because you are a dumbass.

oooooOOOOooooo now that stung! btw

'dumbass' is two words. :abgg2q.jpg:

perhaps you & zog can delight in the pool of irony together!

Idiots - He is impeached, the house has sole purvue over Impeachment,

Non idiots - The House does impeachment and the Senate does the trial?

Idiots - yes

Non idiots- Well the "ed" at the end of impeached signals past tense - as in the House has finished,
But the house is still working on it.
So, not impeached yet.

Idiots - he is impeached.

Non idiots - (pats head)

Pathetic attempt at deflection by a drunk, uneducated idiot. You’re getting your ass kicked all over here. Gee, you haven’t come up with ONE legitimate argument. No surprise there. If that’s from an official site (doubtful given the multitude of errors there, you probably typed that yourself.). Caught lying again.:ahole-1::fu:

sooooooooooooo................ the actual 'transcript' that donny released, straight from the white house site isn't good enough? yep, you have cheeto dust all over you from being that far up donny's colon.

Remove yourself from Michael Obozo’s ass, the echo is confusing people. Try again, you’re failing badly and being laughed at by all. Your pathetic deflection because, as always, you have NOTHING, is noted. Perhaps I’ll let my 3 year old slap you around. She knows more than you do.

yaaaaaa - just as i thought - - - you got nuthin' to refudiate. better luck next time.

Were you ever able to answer any of my questions, from yesterday?

yep. either you know you can't refudiate them or you are just too poorly educated to understand them.

Nope

Say it loud and say it proud. Nancy is not our Queen. She doesn't get to decide to postpone the State of the Union because she doesn't like the fact that our Union is doing well. Deliver the address with bells on...

donny doesn't wanna go b4 congress unless the trial is dismissed, so he can gloat. but it'll never change the fact that he was impeached no matter what & he just can't handle it.

They have failed to impeach him, to this point.
They still may.
They voted to, they simply are having second thoughts, or doubts, or sobered up, I dunno.

The * will be that he fought a coup ( that took different forms) for his entire first term and was elected to a second term by an even greater margin than the first.

they impeached him. it's a done deal. poor you. poor donny. he will forever be in the history books as the 3rd prez to be impeached. tutt tutt.

It doesn't bother you lefties to still celebrate Clinton who was impeached for actual crime. Trump was impeached because you lefties are still butthurt over 2016 election. I say, keep dilating, cause more butthurt is coming in November.

i didn't even vote for clinton,

but after everything that came out about donny (much not being a surprise given his history of being a vile swamp creature dating back to the 70s) you still voted for him says more about *you* than anything else.

donny doesn't wanna go b4 congress unless the trial is dismissed, so he can gloat. but it'll never change the fact that he was impeached no matter what & he just can't handle it.

Actually you lie as he sees it as a desperation ploy by the Democrats, especially since it was 100% one party one sided, and one Democrat switched parties while another voted "present".

That "impeachment" is a win.

majority wins. oh well. that's the way it is.

& donny will always be the 3rd prez impeached. for ever & ever & everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Majority does win, hence he will be acquitted in the Senate. Impeachment means zero without a conviction.

whether he is or not acquitted will never change the fact he was impeached as much as he & some of his flying monkeys say he's not. he will always have an *asterisk next to his name.

& will be listed right after clinton. they will forever be joined together in that little shameful club.

And you faggots are so happy about that * asterisk to his name. You know, you should impeach him few more times, so he would be the only president who was impeached twice or more.

You faggots can't see that there are many asterisks to his name already, record markets, record unemployment, lower taxes, manufacturing returning, higher wages, end of NAFTA, etc... to name a few.

View attachment 300317

' faggot '? :auiqs.jpg:

god DAMN you deplorables are poorly educated AND so fucking lazy!!!!

Bullshit. Listen, Leftist, your opinion doesn't equal fact. It is just an opinion. I am glad he triggers you because people like you are ruining this country. Funny how you never acknowledge that comment. You're a primitive fool. When you evolve, ping me.

Wanna talk on our show this weekend? I’ll talk with ya. You can try to trigger me. 7:00 Friday evening. Let’s discuss your worship of the liar. It will be fun. Shorty.

I am 6'3. LOL

Nice try but you won't get my phone # so you can doxx me. I am not that stupid, Lone Leftist.

Trump says he is 6'4...probably 6'3 now. But you'd call it a lie. I coach basketball fool. Shrimps don't play hoops. My daughters are 5'9 and 5'10.

Just saw this.

Trump is not 6’4” and he’s not 6’3”. He might be 6’2”. And he weights WAY more than 230. He IS fat. He’s soft and he’s fat.

You are such an idiot. I was giving an example. Lots of people who are smaller do play. Do you or are you too fat? You suffer from severe TDS. One of the reasons I hope he wins again is because he triggers sissies like you. What a softie you are. Pathetic.

Actually you lie as he sees it as a desperation ploy by the Democrats, especially since it was 100% one party one sided, and one Democrat switched parties while another voted "present".

That "impeachment" is a win.

majority wins. oh well. that's the way it is.

& donny will always be the 3rd prez impeached. for ever & ever & everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Majority does win, hence he will be acquitted in the Senate. Impeachment means zero without a conviction.

whether he is or not acquitted will never change the fact he was impeached as much as he & some of his flying monkeys say he's not. he will always have an *asterisk next to his name.

& will be listed right after clinton. they will forever be joined together in that little shameful club.

And you faggots are so happy about that * asterisk to his name. You know, you should impeach him few more times, so he would be the only president who was impeached twice or more.

You faggots can't see that there are many asterisks to his name already, record markets, record unemployment, lower taxes, manufacturing returning, higher wages, end of NAFTA, etc... to name a few.

View attachment 300317

' faggot '? :auiqs.jpg:

god DAMN you deplorables are poorly educated AND so fucking lazy!!!!

How can you insult him when you don’t work and the one “job” you did have you failed miserably at it? Have another. If you’re not a drunk, you’re a very immature 57 year old.

I am 6'3. LOL

Just saw this.

You are such an idiot. I was giving an example. Lots of people who are smaller do play. Do you or are you too fat? You suffer from severe TDS. One of the reasons I hope he wins again is because he triggers sissies like you. What a softie you are. Pathetic.

You worship the man. You believe him when he tells you his height and weight even though we can all see that he’s lying.

And, real Americans don’t vote for someone because they think it will piss off other Americans.

Pussies are afraid to call in to a radio show.

I am 6'3. LOL

Just saw this.

You worship the man. You believe him when he tells you his height and weight even though we can all see that he’s lying.

And, real Americans don’t vote for someone because they think it will piss off other Americans.

It was an example. Leftists are impossible to reason with. Your radio show sucks and you don’t get to say what “Americans” do. Another stupid Leftist trait. Real Americans respect election results and don’t whine about them for 3+ years. Maybe that is what you should have said? Loser.

Got proof Judge Jeanie is a "real drunk?" or you are lying?

she slurs her words fer sure, but who knows? & hell donny's sniffing is probably 'cause he's abusing his adderall......................

So you don't know and make up crap. That is called lying, something you claim you never do.

oh dear. oh my. guess you got me.

whatever shall i do? i guess i shall forever hang my head in shame for the total whooping you just gave me!!!! :spinner:

You should because you are a dumbass.

oooooOOOOooooo now that stung! btw

'dumbass' is two words. :abgg2q.jpg:

perhaps you & zog can delight in the pool of irony together!

This coming from a moron who doesn’t know how and where to use capitals.

I am 6'3. LOL

Just saw this.

I may call sports talk radio from time to time but who the hell listens political talk radio? A bunch of morons arguing, who the hell needs that?

Just saw this.

I may call sports talk radio from time to time but who the hell listens political talk radio? A bunch of morons arguing, who the hell needs that?

Yeah. Why talk when you can type. Right? Moron.

Just saw this.

Our views on life are so disparate that speaking to you would be a waste of time for both of us.

Just saw this.

Our views on life are so disparate that speaking to you would be a waste of time for both of us.

Yeah. I was gonna play one on one with Shaq once, but I backed out because he’s a shitty free throw shooter.

Yeah. I was gonna play one on one with Shaq once, but I backed out because he’s a shitty free throw shooter.
What? You’re all over the place. I would engage in a battle of wits but you are unarmed. Maybe there is a cure for your myopic thinking but I doubt it.

What? You’re all over the place. I would engage in a battle of wits but you are unarmed. Maybe there is a cure for your myopic thinking but I doubt it.

Yes. You would absolutely destroy me if we had a discussion. That’s why you are avoiding it like the plague. You aren’t the type to run up the score.

Yes. You would absolutely destroy me if we had a discussion. That’s why you are avoiding it like the plague. You aren’t the type to run up the score.

Avoiding you? I don't want you to dox me. We can discuss right here but you're avoiding that because you're a cowardly Leftist.

It doesn't bother you lefties to still celebrate Clinton who was impeached for actual crime. Trump was impeached because you lefties are still butthurt over 2016 election. I say, keep dilating, cause more butthurt is coming in November.

What was Clinton’s crime? Perjury? Was he convicted of that crime in a court of law?

It didn't go to the court of law dummy. If it did, he would be convicted. Enough to get him disbarred from practicing law in front of high court.

No indictment. No conviction. No crime. Right?

Wrong. It's in different order. Crime, indictment, conviction.

The difference in between Clinton and Trump impeachment is that Clinton committed perjury, it's proven he lied, so there is a crime. He wasn't indicted because he was a sitting president, and according to DOJ rules, sitting president cannot be indicted. Being acquitted in Senate, doesn't clear him from perjury, or crime. He could've been indicted and convicted after presidency, but nobody went after him, except he paid fines and got disbarred.

Unlike Clinton, Trump hasn't committed any crime, and even if he did, the House failed to prove it, but they impeached him anyways.

They haven't impeached him yet.
They did vote to impeach him, but for whatever reason, or no reason they have failed to do so to this point.
This is buttressed by the face that the house is supposedly going to impeach this week.

Non-idiots - technically not impeached yet.
Idiots - yes he is.
Non-idiots - technically not impeached yet.
Idiots - yes he is.
Non-idiots - then why has the house scheduled impeachment for this week?
Non-idiots - well you should tell Pelosi, she doesn't seem to know.

Today Pelosi announced managers, but still haven't sent articles to the Senate. Technically, House still didn't complete their part of impeachment process.

Forum List

Back